Condoms Make Me Limp

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have her put it on you as she works your tool over with her mouth. And use a big fat condom that goes on easy. Someone mentioned TheyFit... they're great for a thick one.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, ive been doing the practicing, and the more I do it I'm expecting it to be less of a problem. Also, i have to say, I think I need to not do these damn Magnum. I need XL, because with these practice runs I get rings and it feels a bit uncomfortable. Its not hurting my erection so much, though - so maybe there some anxiety, and also mood-stopping that is playing apart in the intercourse and condom situation.

If it comes a long naturally or whatever, or like some suggested the girl put it on, done earlier, and just doesn't seem to ruin the flow of the experience I have a feeling I wont have this problem anymore.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
regulars will hurt less at the base because the mag's are tappered at the base and tight stronger, and the ring is also thicker.

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're stressing too much about it... the only reason you're going limp is because you're thinking too much about not getting limp. Yes, the penis is a very complicated organ.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
Idris, you've already had some great suggestions from the group.

Another thing to do is remove a few condoms from their packaging BEFORE getting busy w/your gal. I find the worst part is ripping the damn foil pack open when in the moment! lol

XLs are a lot more comfortable for us thick guys too.

Have fun!

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Where do you find XLs because I can't find them at all. I was hoping to try Walmart but...who knows if they are there.

Because I've notice in this practicing that I got this ring around my dick from the tightness...and well, I dont want it. Of course it didn't hurt, I manage to ya know...get off and all, but Im guessing it could be more comfortable than it was.