Condoms make penises feel...bigger?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by abvavrg, Dec 18, 2006.

1. abvavrg

abvavrg New Member

My girlfriend and I just started trying sex without condoms, and this is what she said to me:

"I know this will sound bad, but having sex without the condom isn't painful like it used to be-- because you feel smaller."

So while nursing my bruised ego :)tongue:), I was curious: is this, in your experience, the way it usually goes? If so, what is it about sex with condoms that makes things seem smaller (or better)?

2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you put a long sleeve shirt on and made a muscle and measured it, it would be thicker. Same thing. Its just extra mass on your cock. I had a girl once tell me she liked it better without a condom because it made my cock "less imposing".

3. hardarms

hardarms Member

Albums:
    No...never experience that. But I know how much better it feels to have sex without one!!

4. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    Perhaps she could have used a better choice of words to convey the same meaning. Synthetic material attempting to push, glide, tease, burrow etc against her erogenous zones will never feel as comfortable as your bare fleshed cock -- for either of you. And if you're uncut -- then you're both missing a lot of the more comfortable gliding/stroking movements
    that a penis in its natural state can impart: those are mostly lost when you're sheathed.

5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe it's the tight ring of the condom working like a cock ring?

6. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

We have to use condoms sometimes (every time I go to the dentist, I have to take Amoxicillin for a heart murmur, and it negates the pill for the rest of the month!) :mad:

Anyway, neither one of us is a fan, but I've never noticed them making him feel bigger. If anything, they make him feel a bit smaller.

Until I got on this site, I had been buying regular sized condoms, and I've never been able to get them to roll all the way down (let alone stay) at TM's base. It never occurred to me before now that I might want to buy bigger condoms.

I always thought that would seem a bit pretentious, but I suppose regular condoms really are made for average sized cocks, and being even just a bit above average can affect the fit.

Maybe he feels smaller because they are squishing him... :confused:

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If i could get one on half the time i could tell you. No i dont think so.....:tongue: :cool:

8. BJT

BJT New Member

If your wearing a condom that is too small it will act like a cock ring and make you feel and be a bit larger. Kind of a nice trick to keep in mind sometimes too :)

9. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i also never experienced that, my experiences tell me that having sex with a condom is less pleasant then without,... the girls always tell me that they wanna feel my dick inside them and not the condom.... (but i only do that with girls in a long relationship)

i think she likes how the condom is rubbing her or she likes the feeling of the condom

10. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    As I am usually quick to fall into committed relationships, condoms are only a part of the getting to know phase of my relationships. As far as thier influence on size / size perception, I'd first have to agree with the compression effects. A tight undersized condom will have some similarities to a cock ring. Their is anothr aspect. Though I should probably use one of the various large sized models, I still go for the regular ones. The stretch to get them on, the fact they don't roll the whole length, etc. have illicited many positive size responses. It didn't make my dick any bigger, but it made it seem huge to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted