condoms too small for real..please need help for safe sex

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello..here is my thing.you may laugh a little but i would like to have a permanent solution for my problem.First of all,my photos in my gallerys are old.My non-bone pressed erect length as for now is about 7.75" which is huge in my opinion but i don't have issues in length for finding the proper fit.The thing is that i do manual PE and i have increased my girth especially at the base dramatically.With a cockring on i can have about 8.5" base girth at my fullest.Without a cockring on just see my signature,now at about 7"-7.15" at the base.The thing is that i wear U22 condoms and with a cockring on nothing fits.They just break.3 out of 10 CONDOMS U22 "they fit" break while trying to put them on.And it isn't the case that i can't wear them right because they break once they reach the base which is extra thick.What can i do?Is there any manufacturer where i can buy my own condoms worldwide the way i want them?money is not an issue here.even for 10$ per condom is ok.I can have sex as long as i want and i only have to cum once to be satisfied.so 30 $ per week for 3 condoms isn't issue...

i heard than trojan magnum xl are 64mm max diameter
the widest u-g 22 from they fit are 72mm max diameter endurance.

i would love something that has about 82mm max diameter endurance and for future purpose.Is there anything i can do besides fucking without the cockring?LOL....

Last edited:

almost_4_inches

Sexy Member
Media
Γειάσου φίλε...δεν ξέρω ακριβός τι υπάρχει στην αγορά εδώ στην Αμερική αλλά μπορούμε να το ψάξουμε. Κι'άν βρώ τίποτε, κατεβαίνω στην Ελλάδα σε 2 βδομάδες οπότε μηορώ και να το μεταφέρω. Τα λέμε

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Γειάσου φίλε...δεν ξέρω ακριβός τι υπάρχει στην αγορά εδώ στην Αμερική αλλά μπορούμε να το ψάξουμε. Κι'άν βρώ τίποτε, κατεβαίνω στην Ελλάδα σε 2 βδομάδες οπότε μηορώ και να το μεταφέρω. Τα λέμε

αμα βρεις κατι πες μου man.αλλα θα ητανε καλυτερο να μιλαμε αγγλικα ωστε να καταλαβαινουνε και οι αλλοι.

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One thing that I am thinking, is it absolutely necessary that you have it fit to the base of your penis? If is that wide have you ever penetrated anyone to the base (not trying to get too personal just practical)? What are other thoughts?

Check the safe sex guidelines to see if the condom has to be all the way to the base to protect yourself.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that I am thinking, is it absolutely necessary that you have it fit to the base of your penis? If is that wide have you ever penetrated anyone to the base (not trying to get too personal just practical)? What are other thoughts?

Check the safe sex guidelines to see if the condom has to be all the way to the base to protect yourself.

right now especcialy when wearing cockring my dick is tottaly a cone shape.my head girth is at maximum 5.5" when wearing a cockring without 5.25" and because of the difference in girth beetween base and head there is slippage chance if it isn't rolled down to the base.Yes,i love the basegirth that i have during wearing cockrings and most days (it depends) i can ram it all in..so the widest condom that can be made for me is vital.information please.anyone?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Confused Man. I wouldn't worry so much about finding the right condom; by the photos you posted you must be suffering from giantism if those measurements you cited are true. I mean your forearm must be nearly a foot and a half long! Relax, lots of guys exaggerate their cocksize on this site and others (as the famous New Yorker cartoon goes: "on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog")--I just don't understand why they do it and then post photos of their not so huge dicks. And while you do have a penis that any well adjusted man, as well as his partner, ought to be happy with, it really isn't all that freakishly big. No shame in that. Honest.

I can't imagine that a Magnum XL would be anything more than snug on you, if that. I wear them and I've got a touch more girth and length on me than what appears to show in your carefully angled photos. But you're saying that you don't even fit into the largest They Fit custom sized condoms from Condomania. If the Magnums or the They Fit condoms are breaking, it could be that you're creating slight tears in them while putting them on, not leaving enough room at the top to afford enough movement during sex, double-bagging which actually leads to breakage, or perhaps using a petroleum based lubricant which disolves the latex of the condom. Or it could be that you just last a really long time before cumming; if that's the case, take a break every once in a while and toss on a fresh rubber--your partners might enjoy a brief moment to rest their various orifices as well.

But, if I'm wrong about this, and the Magnum XLs and the largest They Fit condoms are truly too "tight" and not just "snug like a glove," as they should be, give a try at lamb's gut condoms which according to my memory (I haven't used them in many years), fit even looser than the Magnum XL's. The only drawback here is that they are less effective at reducing the transmission of STDs than latex condoms, but then again, if the latex condoms fit so tightly that you don't use them, or that they break like you say, then those natural condoms are at least better than nothing.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Confused Man. I wouldn't worry so much about finding the right condom; by the photos you posted you must be suffering from giantism if those measurements you cited are true. I mean your forearm must be nearly a foot and a half long! Relax, lots of guys exaggerate their cocksize on this site and others (as the famous New Yorker cartoon goes: "on the internet, nobody knows you're a dog")--I just don't understand why they do it and then post photos of their not so huge dicks. And while you do have a penis that any well adjusted man, as well as his partner, ought to be happy with, it really isn't all that freakishly big. No shame in that. Honest.

I can't imagine that a Magnum XL would be anything more than snug on you, if that. I wear them and I've got a touch more girth and length on me than what appears to show in your carefully angled photos. But you're saying that you don't even fit into the largest They Fit custom sized condoms from Condomania. If the Magnums or the They Fit condoms are breaking, it could be that you're creating slight tears in them while putting them on, not leaving enough room at the top to afford enough movement during sex, double-bagging which actually leads to breakage, or perhaps using a petroleum based lubricant which disolves the latex of the condom. Or it could be that you just last a really long time before cumming; if that's the case, take a break every once in a while and toss on a fresh rubber--your partners might enjoy a brief moment to rest their various orifices as well.

But, if I'm wrong about this, and the Magnum XLs and the largest They Fit condoms are truly too "tight" and not just "snug like a glove," as they should be, give a try at lamb's gut condoms which according to my memory (I haven't used them in many years), fit even looser than the Magnum XL's. The only drawback here is that they are less effective at reducing the transmission of STDs than latex condoms, but then again, if the latex condoms fit so tightly that you don't use them, or that they break like you say, then those natural condoms are at least better than nothing.

dear friend.i agree with all of what you are saying.The thing is that in these pictures that i have here my size is 7.5"non bone pressed,head girth is 5" base girth is 6.5" .that's all with no lies.Now two years after my size is different(7.75" 6.25" midshaft 7" base)two years o PE everyday i have to admit.With a cockring on i have this girth that i claim and only at the base.I know that magnum excel without a cockring on and they fit are right.the thing is that i love the extreme girth from the cockring and it seems to me that i have a problem not in tightness but in breakage while trying to put them on that's all.I have a long time to post here because i am not for show off here.I post only when i see a hot topic and when i have a problem,like this time.

Last edited:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have put a new photo to see what it looks like with a cockring on two years after i uploaded the first photos in this site.although i lost 30+pounds and it may appear extra extra thick in my body now.but what the heck.any company where i can create my own condoms??

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe a dumb question but if the cock ring is increasing girth to the point that you have a problem finding a condom why on earth would you continue using one.
Also, if I may ask, why would you want so much girth ?

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe a dumb question but if the cock ring is increasing girth to the point that you have a problem finding a condom why on earth would you continue using one.
Also, if I may ask, why would you want so much girth ?

As i stated at my first post i want a solution fucking with cockring on because i love the extra girth and the look of female hands-fingers with a huge gap around my base and cock squeezing and trying to close..:p lol i guess i am a pervert:D

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dear friend.i agree with all of what you are saying.The thing is that in these pictures that i have here my size is 7.5"non bone pressed,head girth is 5" base girth is 6.5" .that's all with no lies.Now two years after my size is different(7.75" 6.25" midshaft 7" base)two years o PE everyday i have to admit.With a cockring on i have this girth that i claim and only at the base.I know that magnum excel without a cockring on and they fit are right.the thing is that i love the extreme girth from the cockring and it seems to me that i have a problem not in tightness but in breakage while trying to put them on that's all.I have a long time to post here because i am not for show off here.I post only when i see a hot topic and when i have a problem,like this time.

Can you maintain an erection without the cockring? That might be a solution for you. If not, and you say that the problem is with breakage while rolling them on, are you sure that you have the condom facing the right way when you put it on your cock? Flipping it one way or another makes all the difference in the world. I know that might sound pedantic, but that's the only reason why I can think that you'd be experiencing breakage at that stage--even a normal sized condom can stretch over a huge dildo without breaking if it's rolled on right.

My condolences to you, as I'm sure it's very frustrating.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe because at the last 2.5 inches of my cock my girth changes drammatically and and i have to hold the condom with my hands and try to push it down and it breaks because it is at its limit with the girth already.without the usage of both my hands i can't.it isnt the case that i cant wear them correct.i am pretty informed of the subject.i JUST BELIEVE that a bigger brand would be ideal for me.I am trying to find it.come on people.how the hell shorty mac wears a condom?what the hell is he using?lol

Last edited: