Condoms too small?

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I met a wonderful gal recently and things are going smashingly. We had sex for the first time not too long ago and things went well enough, only here's the thing. So she asks me how it "felt" (she was a lesbian and hadn't had sex with a guy in a long time so its only natural I guess that she wonders what it was like for me) and I told her that I really don't feel much other than a bit of pressure around my member when I enter her and that I really don't know how far into her I am-unless of course I really try to go deep.

I'm not really enormous or anything, bigger than average at 7 x 6 (still she likes the size and I'm bigger than all the guys she has ever been with before she became a lesbian, then I managed to turn her lol) but she thinks that maybe the condoms that I've been using are too tight? I really don't think this is the case since latex stretches and I don't really think that my dong is so big to try out those Magnum condoms. Only now she seems really preoccupied with me getting as much out of the sex as possible (which is a great problem I suppose) but she keeps asking me about different condoms I want to try and so on. By the way, I've never had sex with a gal without a condom before, so I really don't have any frame of reference, but I've just kind of gotten used to the idea that you really don't "feel" much with one on, at least I never have. I'm not really willing to go sans condom till I'm pretty serious with a girl. Any advice would be greatly appreciated in clearing this up!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I told her that I really don't feel much other than a bit of pressure around my member when I enter her and that I really don't know how far into her I am-unless of course I really try to go deep.

I can believe the pressure aspect of it, but as for not knowing how deep in terms of how much of your unit is inside, you'd have to be totally numb to not know that. Even with a condom the nerve endings and senses aren't that dull/retarded. Are you talking about what parts of her reproductive system that you encounter as you penetrate and probe ?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6" girth is pretty huge, in spite of what people say around here. You definitely need to try Magnum or even Magnum XL. If the condom is too tight you won't feel as much.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a bit over 6" girth and the magnums fit fine, they are SUPPOSED to be tight remember that, not lose and rolling down while having sex, i think most guys just shoot for the biggest possible condom they can buy without it actually falling off
that being said.. i hate condoms, with a passion, words cant even explain how much better sex is without one...not to mention blowing your load, i hate blowing in a condom, the orgasm justy sint as intense and g ratifying , so much better to be able to SHOOT freely

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to have a similar problem, though not quite to the extent that you do.
Until I came across THEYFIT™ : Worlds First Sized to Fit Condoms

Once I found the perfect fit for me I found a world of difference in the feel of things.

I wish that they would hurry up with there new manufacturer though, I only have 3 left :mad:

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I personally don't like the narrowed base feature of Magnums/Magnum XLs. Not right for my shape, they roll themselves back up

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have a similar problem, though not quite to the extent that you do.
Until I came across THEYFIT™ : Worlds First Sized to Fit Condoms

Once I found the perfect fit for me I found a world of difference in the feel of things.

I wish that they would hurry up with there new manufacturer though, I only have 3 left :mad:
Bought some recently and they are great. If you live outside the US they'll ship to you. Inside the US, you are S.O.L.

ungl14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first time posting because I actually have experience with this... I'm not huge just 7.5x6 but I used to always use regular sized trojans, and I thought everything was fine. Then one night tried magnums out of curiosity and it made a world of a difference, if your over 5.5 inches around you should try magnums because anything smaller just feels like its strangling your dick.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never believed Magnums were different (always thought they were just a brilliant marketing scheme by Trojan) until recently when I met a guy who could really barely fit into the Magnum XL! Definitely try a Magnum if you feel like a regular one is choking your appendage.

There's a sticky in this very forum for you!

http://www.lpsg.org/82715-the-ultimate-condom-help.html

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted515036

B_kdawg7736

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being bigger than normal myself (8 x 5.5 and maybe a little more on a good day) I would definitely recommend Magnums since regulars are too tight for me but Magnums fit real snug. It stayed on and felt comfortable when I had intercourse so I definitely recommend Magnums.