Condoms too small?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I switched to Magnums years ago and never looked back. I could never enjoy sex with a condom, and did not understand how all of my friends could. One night my ex noticed that the regualr Trojan was cutting into my dick, and that the reason I could not enjoy condom sex was because I could not feel anything. The Magnums make it more enjoyable than before, but nothing beats monogamous bareback sex.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 6" girth. i have huge problems with regualar trojans, they leave marks and actually hurt when they are on, not so much at the head and shaft but where the roll is at the base. if you have a real 6" you would have to use magnums or even magnum xl just to not be in pain. unless of course you have 6 internet inches of girth ;).

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Moplaya43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im about 7 inches and when i was 14 i went to the health department to get free condoms and they were lifestyles and they were too tight and too small... they would break on me all the time

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 6.5 long (up to 7 max during sex) by 6 thick at base (tapering down a little towards the top), the magnums as well as magnum XLs fit me comfortably. I ordered the "big guns sampler" from condomdepot.com and was a little nervous about the XL's, but they fit fine and stayed on with no issue during sex.

mandraxal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being close to your size myself (6.9x5.9 to be exact) I never had any problems

I live on the other side of the ocean though and here we prefer Durex. Have you tried them?

Never tried anything bigger than the regular ones. Maybe I should have, but most of the time I don't use one with my girlfriend so I never thought of buying larger ones.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think some condoms simply distribute warmth or feeling differently with some people than they do with others. Some condoms feel great to me, some are ok, and some literally do nothing for me. Sometimes I think guys simply have to experiement with different kinds. The truly large or larger guys appear to have less variety to choose from though.

mike rivers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Everybody!
Try the FC-the female condom. It's similar to a regular condom only it's huge. It's supposed to be inserted into the woman and then you fuck her. But I wear it like a regular condom. I use a cockring at the base of my cock to hold it on. The reason it's better is because your cock slides up and down within the shaft of the female condom (even us big guys) giving you the illusion that you're actually fucking a pussy.
When I've used regular condoms, even the Magums, it feels like my cock has been shot full of novocaine. I can't feel anything. I have trouble reaching orgasm.
It's hard to find FC's, but we can change that by asking for them at drugstores. CVS Online has them.
Let's make FC's as common as regular condoms!

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 6 inch girth, and ive never seen any XL condom, not even on local sexshops, so i had to just try all brands i could find, and use lub and check wich didnt break, and i did find a good one, better than sico, once the ring clears the head, its much easier

Colt83m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7x6 here, and I've had the same issues. Its not good when it leaves a mark for hours afterward. The veins in my penis were bulging at the base. I've tried both magnums and sensi-thin non-latex condoms.

It's worth giving a non-latex condom a shot, they seemed to help me. So I think part of my problem was girth and the other was with a mild latex allergy. The sensithin's still cut off circulation a bit, but its not as painful.

D

deleted628208

I'm just barely under 8.5 and about 5.3 in circumference and magnums fit just fine... though they break on me frequently and there's always like 0.5-1" at the base that isn't covered.

Canuck425

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never liked condoms and have not had good experiences. Having been married for 15 years it was not really an issue.

Well - the marriage is over and I am back out there. I bought some regular Trojans at the grocery store and used them with a girl recently and split it while fucking.

I've never used Magnums so maybe I will order some to see how it goes. I am only 7.5X5 but I really need to find some condoms I can enjoy....

Gotta stay safe!

SR_Judi_N_DesSkys

Experimental Member
Media
Try magnums for sure man. All the regular ones strangle my girthy cock and kill sensation. Plus with magnums, your gf might even start calling you magnum to her friends like mine does...

gtill

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It not that condom was to small but the fact that a piece of latex wrap around your cock reduced sensitivity that the wall of, your case, the vaginity transmit to you. The hards cock is quite sensity to the pressure and suction provided by a hole be it a pussy or a asshole.

I hope this clears up yoiur problem.

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never liked condoms and have not had good experiences. Having been married for 15 years it was not really an issue.

Well - the marriage is over and I am back out there. I bought some regular Trojans at the grocery store and used them with a girl recently and split it while fucking.

I've never used Magnums so maybe I will order some to see how it goes. I am only 7.5X5 but I really need to find some condoms I can enjoy....

Gotta stay safe!

Might have just been faulty condom. Since your girth is average it could have also just been rough sex.