Condoms vs. not

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_full service center, Mar 30, 2009.

1. D_full service center

I didn't know where else to put this thread so here it goes:

I was with my g/f the other night and we were both horny as hell and had no condom. We thought what the hell and tried without it (yeah not a brilliant idea but...) and I found that I last longer without wearing a condom. Is this normal or am I missing something? I thought condoms desensitized us and made us last longer. Just a bit confused so I thought I'd see what the pro's had to say.

2. Mandee

Gold Member

Maybe you were concentrating more on not cumming inside of her... idk, I'm not a man so I guess I really don't have any experiences to base my opinion off of.

3. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

The two events are not related in all likelyhood.

4. GentJack

GentJack New Member

Well I last longer without a condom on, but that's only because I have trouble staying hard with one on. Then again, I wasn't using magnums then, and I have yet to try them now. Though that's a whole different matter on it's own. I think it was a fluke in your situation. Just don't be stupid again.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My experience, and it's been years since I had sex with a condom, is that I can feel more during natural sex (of course), and as a result I am more in tune with my own arousal. Some time after I got married I was trained in Tantric sex, and the main part of the training was to stay in touch with all sensations of sex, and the Goddess made the point that tantric sex wasn't possible while wearing a condom. But I had already discovered this.

When I was your age most likely, my girlfriends always used the birth control pill. The pill is much more reliable, and sex feels much better for us men, for and women too. But, all in all, I think you discovered what most men who have natural sex already know, that feeling more is the best way to last longer.

6. D_full service center

thanks for the responses!

Draft saved Draft deleted