Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had the problem of losing a raging hard on when my gf and I tried to make love for the first time. I guess it was a mix of anxiety and time wasted to put on a condom.

Not an issue anymore. I can successfully put on a condom and pleasing her and I love pleasing her. However, I can rarely feel any sensation with a condom on. My gf can come twice and I don't even feel that I am nearing anywhere. Sometimes I just felt tired and we let the session go without ejaculating. As long as I've pleased her, I'm happy.

It would be great if we can come together. Any similar cases out there? Any advice? I noticed I can only feel when I closed my legs tight or hug her thighs tight up against my balls. Anybody know why is this so?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you tried a bit of lube inside the condom tip.

It helps.

I used condoms as a birth control method for over thirty years and enjoyed the action of the penis inside the vigina as well as also inside the condom.

As you can see by visiting my album, I am uncut so this also helped.

randomed

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would there be risks involved of the condom slipping off if we put lube inside the condom before putting it on? The base of the condom gets pretty tight upon unrolling to the base.

I am uncut and my foreskin often rolls back to the head when thrusting. I have to stop and pull the skin down while still inside her and I can feel more sensation. Is it natural to have lots of excess condoms around the shaft when we pull out from a lady? I get lots of excess rubber most likely because i'm uncut. From my picture, I can say I'm pretty much uniform in shape from head to base. (The pictures 1/4 erect only though)

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
I share your problems. I can quite easily and in fact it is now a regualr occurence that my girlfriend will come twice or three times whilst having sex and i'll still be going and not feeling all that much if I'm honest until I really go for it with both my legs together, pushing my balls forward and just pounding into her. We then do regularly climax together as a finsih which is amazing I can tell you!!

Make sure you aren't using extra safe condoms as they just remove all sensation and are generally shit imo.

PM me if you want to talk further

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the same problem with my GF, and it gets to me so much because I would like to have kids with her, and I get scared that I cant make children because I can't cum during sex...... Normally after making her cum two or three times I gotta finish myself off..... but from penetration and even blowjob its just too hard for me. IDK what to do, I use the best condoms that are the thinnest with most sensation supposedly, I use lube...... I don't masterbate much anymore, and when I do its usually witha condom on and with a really lose grip, and Im scared i wont be able to pregenate her....Ive never had sex without a condom though so I dont even know how it feels....

She loves me because Im confident, sometimes it ruins my confidence level, I mean Im happy that I please her, but I feel like shes not happy sometimes and shes holding it in (I dont think girls would be happy if there man cant cum), so I get kind of bent from that.

wokfaux

Experimental Member
Media
Well the good news wildwestend is that I'm pretty sure when you guys do try to get pregnant and stop using a condom you won't have any problems cumming. Unless you psyche yourself out, that is. :biggrin1:

For my wife and I, we had to start using condoms only in the last year or so. When we started dating she was on the pill so we didn't use them very often, and when we did it was always from her stash. With her being my first (gasp!) I hadn't previously had much experience with condoms so the ones we used were always a pain in the ass to get on. At this point I'd just assumed I was average size, and believed the "one size fits all" condom size propaganda. :biggrin1: The few times we did use a condom I could never get off, and she was constantly checking to make sure it was still on since it would only cover 3/4 my length. Needless to say that made things a bit less enjoyable.

So then we wanted to have a baby. So she stopped taking the pill and we were started on the fun journey of trying to concieve. Until she got sick... :mad: It was just a sinus infection but the antibiotics to clear it clearly stated "do not take if pregnant or trying to become pregnant". So doctors orders said no trying to get pregnant for 2 months :(

So it was back to condoms for us! By this time however we had exhausted her supply and had to get more. Now I had always thought she was just buttering me up by saying I was the largest she'd had, but when we went shopping for condoms she talked me into grabbing a bunch of different brands and sizes just to make a point. Amazingly enough we found with Trojan Magnum Naked Sensations we had none of our previous difficulties. The didn't kill an erection trying to get them on, they'd actually make it to the base of my penis, and we had none of the slippage problems we'd had with the other types. Needless to say we've been happy customers since. :3 Our baby was born in October, and until she stops breastfeeding we're still on condom duty. But now it's not a problem! :biggrin1:

Long story short, if you can't cum in a condom it's probably the condom. :biggrin1:

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOKFAUX....U had the same problem as me? You couldnt cum with the condom on? But wihtout the condom, and when you were trying to get her pregnant, it was easy to cum? If all this is true, it gives me much hope. My girl told me next year we have to fuck like 3 times a day for 1 month to try to get her pregnant.... I dont know I guess thats how it works, lol. I hear if sex with a condom is 10/10, then without a condom its 20/10.... Ive never expereinced but I hear you feel everyyytthiinng.

Im being honest, like with a condom on I cant cum at all!!!

QUOTE=wokfaux;2694613]Well the good news wildwestend is that I'm pretty sure when you guys do try to get pregnant and stop using a condom you won't have any problems cumming. Unless you psyche yourself out, that is. :biggrin1:

For my wife and I, we had to start using condoms only in the last year or so. When we started dating she was on the pill so we didn't use them very often, and when we did it was always from her stash. With her being my first (gasp!) I hadn't previously had much experience with condoms so the ones we used were always a pain in the ass to get on. At this point I'd just assumed I was average size, and believed the "one size fits all" condom size propaganda. :biggrin1: The few times we did use a condom I could never get off, and she was constantly checking to make sure it was still on since it would only cover 3/4 my length. Needless to say that made things a bit less enjoyable.

So then we wanted to have a baby. So she stopped taking the pill and we were started on the fun journey of trying to concieve. Until she got sick... :mad: It was just a sinus infection but the antibiotics to clear it clearly stated "do not take if pregnant or trying to become pregnant". So doctors orders said no trying to get pregnant for 2 months :(

So it was back to condoms for us! By this time however we had exhausted her supply and had to get more. Now I had always thought she was just buttering me up by saying I was the largest she'd had, but when we went shopping for condoms she talked me into grabbing a bunch of different brands and sizes just to make a point. Amazingly enough we found with Trojan Magnum Naked Sensations we had none of our previous difficulties. The didn't kill an erection trying to get them on, they'd actually make it to the base of my penis, and we had none of the slippage problems we'd had with the other types. Needless to say we've been happy customers since. :3 Our baby was born in October, and until she stops breastfeeding we're still on condom duty. But now it's not a problem! :biggrin1:

Long story short, if you can't cum in a condom it's probably the condom. :biggrin1:[/QUOTE]

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
WOKFAUX....U had the same problem as me? You couldnt cum with the condom on? But wihtout the condom, and when you were trying to get her pregnant, it was easy to cum? If all this is true, it gives me much hope. My girl told me next year we have to fuck like 3 times a day for 1 month to try to get her pregnant.... I dont know I guess thats how it works, lol. I hear if sex with a condom is 10/10, then without a condom its 20/10.... Ive never expereinced but I hear you feel everyyytthiinng.

Im being honest, like with a condom on I cant cum at all!!!

QUOTE=wokfaux;2694613]Well the good news wildwestend is that I'm pretty sure when you guys do try to get pregnant and stop using a condom you won't have any problems cumming. Unless you psyche yourself out, that is. :biggrin1:

Long story short, if you can't cum in a condom it's probably the condom. :biggrin1:
[/QUOTE]

Well there's a novel way of getting more sex..:biglaugh:....what she said isnt true btw