Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How the hell do you put these things on?

I tried a big one at first, it fit perfectly until I went in and it got all loose at the end. I was really embaressed. So I tried a normal sized condom and the same thing happened. Apparently there's just too much slide with the skin.

Magnum XL won't ever come off, and I've even broken a few Magnums, but I just was wondering if there's a way to make these things hang on at the end.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have always had an issue with condoms re rolling on my foreskin, especially after anal sex. I don't know how other guys get around it, but I ahve had sex with a nice amount of UC men, and only one had a real issue with it rolling up like I do. You are a lot larger than I am, but I started buying ribbed condoms, or the Womens pleasure ones. They don't ride up on my dickwhen I fuck, even when I really get into it a bit rough/ hard

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How the hell do you put these things on?

I tried a big one at first, it fit perfectly until I went in and it got all loose at the end. I was really embaressed. So I tried a normal sized condom and the same thing happened. Apparently there's just too much slide with the skin.

Magnum XL won't ever come off, and I've even broken a few Magnums, but I just was wondering if there's a way to make these things hang on at the end.

Damn, I thought I was the only one with this problem... thank the gods for LPSG! :)

I don't know which condoms to use anymore. I've broken Kimono Large condoms (apparently, in Japan, the definition of 'large' isn't the same as in North America, heh) but now I'm using Magnums also. But the issue with the foreskin stays... I would also like to hear some tips on this. :)

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use Magnums myself...I usually retract my foreskin, roll the condom on with the foreskin retracted about half way down the shaft....let the foreskin retract over the head and finish rolling the condom down....I will usually take my other hand and hold the condom enclosed foreskin that is over the head while I finish unrolling the condom......

hopes this helps.
prepky

mitchsugg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Magnums myself...I usually retract my foreskin, roll the condom on with the foreskin retracted about half way down the shaft....let the foreskin retract over the head and finish rolling the condom down....I will usually take my other hand and hold the condom enclosed foreskin that is over the head while I finish unrolling the condom......

hopes this helps.
prepky
Thanks for the advice. You're the same size as me in fact.

To the earlier post. The condom doesn't slide at all, it's just the skin on my penis that does.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I usually retract all the foreskin back and then unroll the condom (Magnum XL): with one hand I unroll, with the other I keep the foreskin back.

Before, I make sure there is no air in it.

When the condom is half way unrolled, I use both hands to put it on, since it has to pass the thickest part of my penis.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media

hopes this helps.
prepky

This would usually work for me. Although sometimes it seems to slide around anyways. Thankfully I basically never use them.