Condoms

tryckiewoo: Hello you big boys out there-----

My son is 17 and has developed a 13 inch penis and it is about the size of a coke can around.

We have had the chat about sex and he understands about std's but I have been unable to tell what condoms to use.

Could anyone out here give me some advise to pass on to my son?

Thank You - a Concerned Mom

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Dear Concerned Mom:

1. Hit your 'home' key to take you to the top of this page.

2. Click on 'Search' in the bar beneath 'brought to you by XTREMECOCK.COM.

3. Enter condoms in the upper search bar and hit enter.

Read to your heart's content.

Pecker
a Concerned Poster

likebeingbig: how might i ask do you know your son has this big of a penis...sounds pretty weird to me

tryckiewoo: Weird no - gentic yes!

Not so weird - my side of the family has men with large penis. We were very aware of his size over the years and made special care to let him know that he was a very special boy /man.

Donk: There is only one option for a penis that size--Trojan's Magnum XL (not to be confused with the regular Trojan Magnums, which are a little smaller). The Magnum XL would not be a perfect fit, but it is the biggest condom available so it will have to do.

likebeingbig: I think it is different to know your son has the genes to have a large penis and to notice that he is well endowed. but to know almost exactly what his erect length and girth, I mean i know my parents knew i was well endowed but they wouldnt have even had a guess as to actually how big

tryckiewoo: Understand...

When I wrote about his size, it was at rest and just a close approximate. Thank you for you interest.