condoms

WAHOOWAH: which are the best - i'm ~8.5 (if shes hot maybe a lil bigger) X ~ 6.5 --- i've heard 5.5+ = can't do regular

Donk: Magnum XL will probably fit you as well as possible.

Chilazer: I agree with the previous poster. Magnum XLs will do the trick just fine. They're roomy enough in terms of girth, and... well lets face it length is irrelevant. You only need enough latex to cover the last seven inches so that there's no leakage of spooge.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Chilazer link=board=clothing;num=1055735918;start=0#2 date=06/16/03 at 05:19:02]lets face it length is irrelevant. You only need enough latex to cover the last seven inches so that there's no leakage of spooge.[/quote]

Magnums XL's came too late in my case, and condoms were pretty well a no-no for me when before my vasectomy I needed them :(

Not sure I agree with the comment about length ... in fact I'm sure I don't: even if like me you never use all your length, if you go in further than the depth covered by the condom, however tight the condom is, there is a feeling of insecurity re possible slippage and/or damage. Also, you can still leak from the bottom of the condom even if seven plus inches are covered.

thefrench_h: There's nothin' bigger than Magnum XL, so you don't have a lot of alternatives...

Donk: Max and french are both right. Length does matter, but you simply are not going to find a condom that covers the entire length of a penis that is much over 8 inches. I doubt they will ever make one given the "small"market for it. Trojan Large is actually a shade longer than Magnum XL and the longest condom made, but I found that the XL's greater width helps it come down at least as far on the penis as the T Large. With the original poster's girth, the XL should fit a shade better than the T Large. Plus it's just cool and fun buying a condom box with the prominent "XL" on it :)

spork: I go back and forth between Magnum XL and Lifestyles Large. The Magnums are slightly larger and fit better, but the Lifestyles are thinner, stretchier, and more sensitive. Also I haven't found a store that carries the Lifestyles Large, whereas Rite-Aid frequently carries the Magnum XL.

Ideally Lifestyles would make an XL but they don't. :p

7x6andchg: I'd recommend the XL as well..it accomodates my 6.25" just fine. And if you're in the US - Wal-Mart seems to be cheapest - $5.48 for a dozen here in Wisconsin. (Even with the love-hate relationship I have with Wal-Mart, they are cheapest when it comes to condoms)

7x6&C

bigvarsity: I love my MagnumXL i don't think there is bigger in the condum market..if so let a brotha know

Mighty_Joe: :DSo, I guess if WalMart is going to fuck the public, at least they want you to save money and be safe????

7x6andchg: Well they are screwing my little town - two grocery stores (one of which I had the pleasure of buying condoms at twice FROM THE SAME CASHIER who lives down the block) have closed since they built the SuperCenter.

7x6&C

ItalianStallion: Yeah like everyone said the magnum XL is the best in terms of size, it works fine for me. I just wish they made more styles with the same size.

Turbo: Magnum XLs are wonderful, miss having them now that i am all out of it.

Can't seem to find it where I am at.

Wish I am in England again..........sigh

Turbo: [quote author=mindseye link=board=clothing;num=1055735918;start=0#14 date=07/14/03 at 11:58:19]You could always try China!  :)[/quote]

China is a LONG ways away :)

But in any case I already found where to get them here. But still wishing to be back in England!

thefrench_h: [quote author=spork link=board=clothing;num=1055735918;start=0#6 date=06/30/03 at 15:08:53]I go back and forth between Magnum XL and Lifestyles Large. The Magnums are slightly larger and fit better, but the Lifestyles are thinner, stretchier, and more sensitive. Also I haven't found a store that carries the Lifestyles Large, whereas Rite-Aid frequently carries the Magnum XL.[/quote]

I bought both refs at Duane Reade. I like the "flexibility" of the Lifestyles...

But I was unable to find any "regular" Magnum (white box).

gigantikok: The Trojan condom company is probably losing alot of money producing those Magnum XL condoms anyway. It really makes me think they care about the little "big" guy.:) Alot of stores dont carry Magnum XL's, and the ones that do hardly sell em. Hung men that require them really are rare, despite how abundant they may seem. This online group just brings together alot of hung guys in the world, but in everyday public... I do think we are 1 in a thousand. So, cheer for Trojan, they didn't have to make a bigger condom... but they did. Yay!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday Gigantikok! Birthdays are always a good day to take stock and be happy we have what we have and are what we are.

neworlnssteel: Does anyone know the average length of a regular condom? I used to wear them and through all the friction of sex some started to come off. I use the magnums now but I just wondered what the average condom length was.