condoms

DJM277: How did you first discover condoms? Who introduced you? What did you do about it? Have you ever masturbated with a condom?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One of the things my dad mentioned in 'the talk'. I guess because that's one of the things he knew I'd have to deal with.

I never masturbated in one; I never really saw the point. I mean, I'm HIV-negative, and it's not like a woman's going to put whatever I squirt on in her cunt any time soon.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
I first discovered condoms snooping around in my dad's drawer, and from public restrooms in some gas stations, i was afraid to buy them so i would grab some of my dad or buy them in the machines in restrooms. I have j/o in a condom when younger because it allowed a quicker cleanup.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm old enought to remember when unprotected sex was the norm. It was up to the woman to choose a birth control method, usually either the pill or an IUD.

When news first hit that AIDS was spreading to the straight population, I thought I was going to have to go celibate. I HATED condoms, and still do, although the introduction of the Magnum, and then the Magnum XL at least made things acceptable.

By the way, banging into an IUD is NO FUN AT ALL.

redrocket: Say, is it just me or did they start making the regular magnum smaller with the introduction of the magnum XL?

(I can use regular condoms in a pinch, but the older I get the fussier I become about these things)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=redrocket link=board=health;num=1078542836;start=0#4 date=03/06/04 at 16:29:24]Say, is it just me or did they start making the regular magnum smaller with the introduction of the magnum XL?  

[/quote]

I dunno, I never went back. :D

Mighty_Joe: I use to find condoms in my dad's pajama top pocket (unused, of course). I started developing a fetish for them and would drive around to various "parking" hangouts and fanticize about what the wearer looked like when I saw them on the ground or pavement. The funniest moment was when a classmate of mine in grade 8 or 9 brought her lunch money to school inside one. I love to masterbate in them and love sucking a condomed cock ever better!

housebroke husband

Experimental Member
Media
When I was a little boy I learned a man and woman fucked to make babies.I thought they did it once and that was that. Later when an older friend told me about rubbers and how a man would put one on his cock so he could fuck a girl and not make a baby, I thought it was a terribly naughty thing to do and not done by nice people. When I grew up and fell in lovewith a very beautiful lady we wanted to fuck so we used rubbers just like other "naughty" people. From that day on maybe diamonds are girls best friend, but rubbers are a fellas best friend. I think they are a wonderful development and still fuck my lady with rubbers for birth control.