condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wandering451: Hey. I am new to this but first off my best friend is rather large and he won't use condoms when he has sex with his girlfriend. I asked him why and he said they fit to snug, especialy around his head. I keep telling him he really needs to wear them but he just doesn't like it. Any advice on how to get him to wear one? Any types of condoms made for big heads?

Thanks.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: Magnums are made for both thick and long penises, so they would be ideal.

But, if all else fails get the both of them to take an STD test (regularily) and have her take the pill (and perhaps a diaphram). That should prevent any STD's and pregnancy, if he refuses to wear a condom.

Though it may not be 100%, it's much safer than what he is doing now. Also, she can use spermacide.

3. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Well, if it is a long term monogamous relationship, then I guess STD’s shouldn’t be the problem provided that they were both tested. As was mentioned earlier, birth control is still a concern. The real problem comes with casual sex or when starting out the relationship and not knowing yet if there are STD’s. Hopefully if he is in a position where he is putting himself at risk he would be smart enough to wear one weather he finds them comfortable or not. The general census on this board is that Magnum XL’s are the best overall condom for a larger man, though there are options.

Here’s a link to a discussion in a different forum about a condom study taking place. May be that your friend would have better luck with the condoms that they would provide him based on his size.

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10865&st=0

4. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Show him pictures of someone with genital herpes or syphillis. Thaaaat outta do it!
    Seriously, there are condoms with larger heads. Try visiting condomania.com to see the full list of condoms and who they're for. Your friend won't have any more excuses after that. Hope this helps.

5. B_MagnumXL6

B_MagnumXL6 New Member

Well in this day in age having sex with out a condom is a very serious event. I perosnally don't have sex any other way. Condoms are the only way to go as far as I am concerend. Between STD's, AIDS and pregnancy condoms are cheap insurance.

There are several thing he should do.

1. Try several differnet condoms. Many online stores will sell sampler packs.
    2. If he is larger either in length or girth or both try larger condoms, basically Tojan Magnums or MagnumXL. The XL are pretty much the largest you can buy.
    3. Condomania.com has more custom sized condoms. You have to measure yourself with their measuring system to select the proper size.
    4. Never have sex with out one, at least as far as STD's are concerned. If he is in a long term relationship and they have figured out the brthcontrol issue, otherwise get used to condoms!

6. Knight

Knight New Member

I have this problem...well not so much as your mate cos my [penis] head :p isn't that big but I've still had condoms that were really tight and left about 2" of my penis out, left a red ring around my cock and I think restricted the blood flow. And then there were the 'pencildoms' that wouldnt even go over my finger...or even the tip of my penis. So I'm gonna take my gf to the family planning clinic and get her the pill or buy some bigger condoms...Magnum I think. She likes the natural feeling though, without a condom a lot.

Anyway your friend and his girlfriend should have at least one contraceptive in place unless they want to start a family (condoms, the pill, right time of the month etc)

7. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knight,

Good advice, except for the 'right time of the month.' It is always the right time of the month to get pregnant! :D

The term used for those that practice the ryhtm method or the withdrawal method is:

Parents! :blink:

LapDog :p

8. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell him bull-fucking-shjit. There's always a condom big enough. Point him in the direction of Mganums. Seriously, why the fuck do people use that excuse? Fuckin cowards. I'm sorry, but if you use lame ass excuses like that, yer not mature enough to be having sex yet.

9. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

Personally I rather enjoy using condoms, since I am married, they are a bit of a novitly item now.. but I find great pleasure from them :)

10. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here is the CondomMania page for condoms with more 'headroom'.
    Send him the link or send him to the store!
    Big Head Condom Link

No excuses! Wrap that rascal! :D

LapDog :p

11. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, I've found condoms which were 10" long. None bigger, but I have yet to find a mouth or vagina 10" long, and I've never been into anal.

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can give it a shot! :wow:

13. Donk

Donk New Member

At the risk of dating myself, I'll point out that this was not always the case. When I first became sexually active there were no larger size condoms on the market. No excuse--I used them anyway, but the first few times I had sex was with standard sized condoms that covered only about half of my penis and felt very tight, uncomfortable, and unsafe. Shortly after, I learned that "Maxx" condoms had come on the market. Maxx are only slightly bigger than standard, but were an improvement--better than nothing! When I was in college, I had to special order them by mail. Soon after, Magnums came out--slightly better because 1) they are slightly bigger and 2) you could buy them at a drugstore. Later I learned that Trojan Large were slightly longer than Magnums--then the longest condom on the market--and they covered me a little better. For years I made do with Trojan Large and Magnums--I figured that was as good as it was ever going to get for me. then they came out with Magnum XL--a great leap forward in fit and comfort! Finally, less than 2 years ago, condomania.com came out with its "They Fit" condoms--the G21 fits me as perfectly as I could really expect any condom to (O.K., so it leaves about an inch or so of length exposed, but no biggie). Ironically, I am now in a longterm monogamous relationship and don't need to use condoms with my gf, who will probably be my woman for life now. After years of struggling with condoms that only kinda fit, they finally come out with ones that do and I don't need them anymore! (I still buy them for occasional jack-off use when I want a change of pace.)

All I'm trying to say, is you whippersnappers should be grateful for the wide variety of condoms available to you. Back in my day, we had condoms that didn't fit and we were happy! (O.K., we weren't happy. But we were glad just to be having sex!) I highly recommend the They Fit condoms. Many men should also find Magnums or Magnum XL adequate. And they also make several brands with just larger headroom if that is the only issue. Except possibly in the most extreme cases, the "all condoms are too small" excuse doesn't really fly anymore (consider that my 11"x6+" penis takes a They Fit G21, which is only their second largest size).

Be safe, have fun.

14. JoeWide2

Gold Member

At the risk of dating myself, I'll point out that this was not always the case. When I first became sexually active there were no larger size condoms on the market. No excuse--I used them anyway, but the first few times I had sex was with standard sized condoms that covered only about half of my penis and felt very tight, uncomfortable, and unsafe. Shortly after, I learned that "Maxx" condoms had come on the market. Maxx are only slightly bigger than standard, but were an improvement--better than nothing! When I was in college, I had to special order them by mail. Soon after, Magnums came out--slightly better because 1) they are slightly bigger and 2) you could buy them at a drugstore. Later I learned that Trojan Large were slightly longer than Magnums--then the longest condom on the market--and they covered me a little better. For years I made do with Trojan Large and Magnums--I figured that was as good as it was ever going to get for me. then they came out with Magnum XL--a great leap forward in fit and comfort! Finally, less than 2 years ago, condomania.com came out with its "They Fit" condoms--the G21 fits me as perfectly as I could really expect any condom to (O.K., so it leaves about an inch or so of length exposed, but no biggie). Ironically, I am now in a longterm monogamous relationship and don't need to use condoms with my gf, who will probably be my woman for life now. After years of struggling with condoms that only kinda fit, they finally come out with ones that do and I don't need them anymore! (I still buy them for occasional jack-off use when I want a change of pace.)

All I'm trying to say, is you whippersnappers should be grateful for the wide variety of condoms available to you. Back in my day, we had condoms that didn't fit and we were happy! (O.K., we weren't happy. But we were glad just to be having sex!) I highly recommend the They Fit condoms. Many men should also find Magnums or Magnum XL adequate. And they also make several brands with just larger headroom if that is the only issue. Except possibly in the most extreme cases, the "all condoms are too small" excuse doesn't really fly anymore (consider that my 11"x6+" penis takes a They Fit G21, which is only their second largest size).

Be safe, have fun.
    [post=299574]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Donk has summed this up perfectly; his post is the last word on this subject.
    (I use They Fit condoms, size U22, and they are GREAT!)
    See http://www.condomania.com

Best,

Joe

Draft saved Draft deleted