Condoms

bigman2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey there! I am fairly new to the group. And boy do I love IT! People here are open and honet. Now here is my question!

Are there alot of different sizes of condoms? If so tell me what sizes and where you get them please. Also...Everytime i go to the sotres to get them, i ended up getting them too small. Where do they say the size?

LordFark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the most popular larger sized condoms are tojan magnums and the trojan magnum xl's, durex makes a xxl but they are actually slimmer even though they're longer so it depends on if you need length or girth really

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Off the shelf Trojan Magnums can work. I use them.

I'm about 8" long and 6.25" around. The Magnum Large fits my length good but is still a little tight. The Magnum Extra Large fits better, but is designed for someone a little longer. I hope this helps. I had to sample different sizes before I found the right one.

I wonder why they do not indicate what measurements are designed for the different sized condoms?

Robert

bigman2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you very much for that, but that one sight kinda sucks. How small do they make them? probably not very....lol. I ws wondering if anyone also had any free sites of men wearing condoms and just posing...that would be hot!:cool:

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chicago1155 said:
Off the shelf Trojan Magnums can work. I use them.

I'm about 8" long and 6.25" around. The Magnum Large fits my length good but is still a little tight. The Magnum Extra Large fits better, but is designed for someone a little longer....

Robert

Why on earth would you be using a Magnum with that girth? If the XL is longer than the regular magnum, it's only by 1/8" or so. They are really close to the same length at 8" including the tip.

I have both in my drawer here.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mdc said:
Why on earth would you be using a Magnum with that girth? If the XL is longer than the regular magnum, it's only by 1/8" or so. They are really close to the same length at 8" including the tip.

I have both in my drawer here.

I never measured them precisely. I just know that the Magnum Large fits my length perfectly but is a little tight. The XL has a little more length left in the roll, but fits my girth more comfortably. Are they perfect fits? No. I'm just wanting to give the orginal poster some idea of what penis sizes fit what condom sizes.

Robert

DanTheMan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish some of the special condoms (ribbed, ect, ect) would be made in the Magnum or XL size. Why shouldn't the rest of us have the fun also...or is it just some compensating...i kid...i kid