Condoms.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BERT2217, Sep 14, 2006.

1. BERT2217

BERT2217 New Member

Years ago I was able to purchase a condom that covered only the head of the penis. I have not been able to find these in a long time dose anyone know when to get them . You could put them on hours before sex and leave them on for a while after.

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Interesting idea. Anyway...how do you get the darn thing to staY on if it is only covering the head of the penis? Is there a securing band of some sort? I just cannot figure how you would manage to keep this thing on if you were actually having sex It may work well for appearance but beyond that I just cannot figure it out

3. Max

Max New Member

I think they were withdrawn from sale a long while back after proving unreliable. They were sometimes called an American tip, I don't know why.

They were designed to fit very closely just behind the coronal ridge, and of course worked better for those with a very pronounced corona. They were extremely hard to get on, especially for a big guy, as to make them safe they had to fit very tightly.

The advantage was that the shaft was uncovered; but the huge disadvantage as far as I was concerned is that a very heavy load is almost bound to break out.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I remember reading about the American tip when I was a teen but I never saw one.

5. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

What the hell were they thinking? Unreliable seems like one way to describe them, but what was the point? You cover the most sensitive part anyhow and then hope it stays on. Unless your only goal is the excitement of playing roulette with your chances of having a kid it seems pointless.

6. Frostbite

Frostbite New Member

Not to mention the idea of wearing it for hours in advance. Friction+latex=bad combination.

Draft saved Draft deleted