Condoms?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
How far down the penis does a condom need to go for it not to be a problem?

How much room am I meant to have?

I know technically one size fits all, A condom can be super stretched but it's not the safest way surely. I'm just thinking if I need to go for a larger size or not, if i do then I'll have to buy online. I'm still a virgin but me and my girlfriend are kind of started to get into sex.

Edit: I've got between 1 and 2 inches at the botton.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try to make sure you have a snug fit, and that as much length as possible is covered, preferably the ENTIRE length of the penis. Whatever you shove inside your girlfriend has the potential to pass on an STD through a micro-tear in the skin, so be careful when selecting condoms.

As a trial run, try masturbating into a condom and see how well it holds up to a little friction. Don't find out that your condom of choice falls off easily by having it fall off easily inside someone.

Thank you for being responsible and asking your question.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've just tried that, It takes me ages to climax and I timed this at just under and hour, eventually I had to take the damn thing off.

I'm not sure what a little friction is, when I jack off i'm like a pneumatic drill and the condom pretty much completely came off.

My girlfriend has only had one sexual partner and I've had none, she's also on the pill.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello Track 14,

I would encourage you to obtain a longer model. I do not know what is available in England, but I am confident that your local Chemist can assist you. Do not be ashamed. You are being very responsible and I aplaud you and your attitude.

Any condom will have to fit snug enough to not slide off during the sexual intercourse activity. Too bad the "They Fit," are not currently on the market.

Best Wishes on your future endeavors.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I can buy online no problem. I don't feel like I really need to buy a larger model. there's a condom website that do a large tester pack, I'll give that a go when I get back next week.

I don't even know how I'll get on with a normal condom though.

I'm going to mention all this stuff to my doc tomorrow, not the size thing but lasting so long. See what he says.

Thanks for your help guys.