Conference Wear?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Oct 12, 2007.

1. catman

Gold Member

Here is my dilemna...

I attend a group where we sit on the floor (on cushons) and talk...a discussion group for lack of a better term..

Anyhow, I wear boxers and hang about 7 soft... balls right, cock left, I have had comments about my bulge (I had been in the habit of wearing walking shorts for comfort (with boxers) but have been asked by the leader (in a very nice way) to not, as I have been known to (with out intended to) 'flop out' and it has been a distraction to others..NOT my intent)

My challenge- when I sit for a long time, but cock and balls get 'cut off' and I well...squirm. I have tried with out noticing to 're-arrange' my balls (they are fairly big) (ie reaching my hand down to pull them 'up' and when I sit I get the dreaded 'chrushing sensation'... esp in a 3-4 hour discussion (we do get up for bathroom breaks) etc... worse yet, with out realizing it I will 'adjust' (the worst was a piss hard once)

I tried wearing sweat pants for comfort/room but they are simply not appropriate wear for this group..

any suggestion GREATLY appreciated- I love these groups, but the thought of my pulverized nuts makes me cringe....

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are Shorts a requirement for this grou?

May I suggest loose fitting jeans or trousers. If you enjoy this group, it appears to me that you will have to be considerate of others and adjust accordingly.

Sometimes we all have to make appropriate sacrifices to continue doing the things we enjoy.

3. Jism

Jism New Member

Albums:
    what sort of a group is this Are you all men,And what are you talking about? Give some details and maybe I can advise.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Show up wearing a kilt just once and they'll never complain about your shorts again. :tongue:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

LMAO:biggrin1:

6. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    How about a jock or maybe compression shorts?

7. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why do feel to the need to wear boxers with walking shorts, to this group? Why not just wear some type of boxer briefs or brief while at this meeting. Something to keep your stuff in it's place, rather than allowing it freedom to roam and take a peek at the other packages in the group....lol

:cool:

8. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    how can you be 55 and not sit down?

9. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Try wearing your boxer shorts with pleated Dockers. You will have ample room and nothing will fall out. As you sit down, gently lift your cock and balls out of harms way.

10. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

Pleats!!! They are so not in!:eek: hehe!:biggrin1:

11. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    ok guys i have the perfect solution for this Tropic Boxer - Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits!
    notice the lift they give this keep sthe boys well out of harms way when sitting but still has ample room on the pouch to allow for you bigger boys. Plus if yo need more room there is the cotton option rather than the tropic fabric that has even more stretch in the pouch.

if you in USA you can order these from N2N Bodywear - Men's swimwear, underwear, erotic wear, sportswear, clubwear or if in New Zealand you can get them from me at Pouch - Comfy Underwear that Fits! I have heaps of other options aswell.

12. catman

Gold Member

I almost always wear pleated slacks (gives extra fabric where you need it), and I find briefs uncomfortable.... invariable something gets tangled or uncomfortable... and I have worn boxers for so long that.... have actually tried boxer briefs (wear them at the gym for support)

and if I am going to sit on the floor for a long time, walking shorts arte just more comfortable....

13. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Like you, I prefer the extra room in boxer shorts. You will be more comfortable wearing boxers under your walking shorts, but you will just have to be careful not to fall out.

14. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

15. e1ectricfee1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dress in whatever makes you comfy, then take a pillow or something to hide it all.

16. ryanart

ryanart Member

i would really like to know what kind of group it is

Draft saved Draft deleted