Confess....what Michael Jackson albums did you or still have to this day?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Despite the weirdness and allegations, which album did you have or still somewhere tuck in a closet or trunk that is still in the original album cover.....me, the original Thriller album LP, with the album sleeve of MJ with the small tiger in mint condition.

What do you still have?

I suggest you delete this thread and recreate it as a poll.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None here, no downloads either, but did listen to the radio for broadcasted freebies. Really don't have a collection, used to in "vinyl", but the transition from vinyl to magnetic tape to cdrom and now to mp3. That would've been too much time & money to invest. Not to mention, the duplication of effort to track all of that down and maintain going forward, you really find out what you're willing to say is essential listening ? Would've been nice if someone paid you to do conversions from analog to digital ? I'm certain someone was on that gravy train, probably gets a cut of every song downloaded ?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sprung for the "Thriller" and "Off The Wall" Special Editions that were put out in 2001. I bought them as soon as they were available. I just recently downloaded his first four solo albums the other day and they are for shit. Anything after Thriller I don't care for.

So to me, Michael had two good albums and that was all. Not the king of pop.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anyone who's read my posts re. music already know of my rather eclectic taste in music. Of Jackson's albums we had Thriller and Off the Wall, (they were among items lost in the Storm).

Funny thing is, they were among a whole group of LP's I had found at Best Buy (when I saw they were selling vinyl albums again). I just never got around to it.

I've read that after M.J.'s death, the stores sold out of everything within hours.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have Off the wall, Thriller,Bad ,Dangerous & Invincable. I am missing Blood on the dance floor. The first 45 (showing my age) i purchase was the Jackson five ABC 123.

Had Dangerous, still have HIStory.

'Number Ones' shot to the top of the UK album chart this week.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got Thriller on vinyl for Christmas or my birthday when I was about 14 years old and I was very happy. Peer pressure soon turned me into a closet MJ fan, or rather I just started liking other music. I don't have the album anymore. It may still be at my parents house.