Confess Your Faults.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm told that I am a negative person, but not in the sense of attitude. I'm that person that discusses ideas in a negative way, such as "what if this happens", or "let's leave early in case there is a car accident or something".

I also like order.... everything has a place. I sit down in a resturant and I'll rearrange things on the table, such as, who the hell puts the big menu's sticking up in the center of the table blocking each others views?

I don't like messes... put your dirty glass into the dishwasher, not the sink. Don't leave it for the next person (usually me) to clean it up.

And flush the damn toilet!

And incompetence really bothers me... every get on a checkout line in a store and have the item not register on the scanner? Then the clerk will try rescanning over and over again? And then the bubblegum chewing clerk will call for a manager just to be told to manually type in the SKU number!

Also impatient drivers... the ones that speed up past you and then you catch up to them at the next light, then they will blast away at the green, just to be caught up again at the next light. We have a fuel crisis people!

And lastly, my wife, who will always try to talk to me while I have my electric shaver on, or my electric toothbrush in my mouth. Or waits until she leaves the room, walks downstairs, and then remembers something only to shout it up through two floors, past doors, into my bathroom, while I am flushing the toilet!

Other than that, I'm okay. :)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh bugger, after looking back over this thread I realised practically every fault someone named was one I also have, thank god I have nice clothes to compensate for it :)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Sic transit gloria mundi.
I really don't care about your shoes or clothes.
I don't care about the silly things of everyday life.
I don't care if you think your bum looks big in that.
I have too big a sexual ego though I really shouldn't by now.
I am still something of an intellectual snob.
Bad drivers make me irritated.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often self doubt Don't we all? :confused:
I've partied WAY too much for one human body I may have partied too much in my youth, but I don't remember.
I went through a M-A-J-O-R slut phase earlier in life (believe it or not) that I now morally regret somewhat I was a major slut from 18.5 to about 20. Some of it I regret, some of it I just chalk up to experience. My dick's too big... ahem. That is not a flaw! :eek::cool:I get depressed much too easily
Visit me in Georgia, I'll give you a big, down home, country welcome guaranteed to raise your spirits . . . among other things.:wink::tongue:

Lazy, bad with money, self-absorbed, and a little misanthropic.
OMG! Is your name Jerry? Are you my ex-boyfriend! :tongue:

I can't run a mile. I guess not with those boobs! Unless properly secured they'd bounce around and bruise your chin. :biggrin1: ROTFLMAO:tongue:

I hate my nose.
You have a nose?:tongue:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am bossy
I have to be right :eek:
I'm intolerant of other drivers and a bad tempered twat behind the wheel
I'm far too trusting of people for my own good

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My biggest fault? I have to be in control of every situation, or at least have a say in the outcome. Being powerless is hugely frustrating to me.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm far too trusting of people for my own good

Ooh, good one -- I'm exactly the same. Though, I waffle on whether that trait is actually a fault or not. The alternative is to be too suspicious and untrusting. I guess I just always give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and hope that I'm not being taken advantage of. (Is that the definition of gullible? LOL)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooh, good one -- I'm exactly the same. Though, I waffle on whether that trait is actually a fault or not. The alternative is to be too suspicious and untrusting. I guess I just always give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and hope that I'm not being taken advantage of. (Is that the definition of gullible? LOL)

your avitar looks like the actor in Law and Order SVU, is his name Malino???

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pater sancte, DW.

If you saw my closet you would care -- you'd sob your eyes out and beg me to get rid of it.

LOL.... not! I just had to say that.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more comfortable observing conversations than participating.

I wear my emotions on my sleeve.

I blame others for my shortcomings especially my upbringing.

I can't deliver jokes.

I'm tone deaf but think I can sing.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm very passionate about things so sometimes I over-react.

I'm very sensitive (but this isn't always a fault, sensitivity helps one to be empathetic, which IMO, the world could stand to gain).

I will not wear a sweater unless it is made out of silk, angora or cashmere.

I have too many shoes and purses (again, not really a fault when there is no such thing as too many shoes).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not our fault, we're being manipulated by the male controlled fashion industry which makes all those too tempting shoes. If I was a man I think I'd only have about six pairs of shoes.