Confess Your Faults.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure I could find a thousand faults, but the one I think of now is that I'm a bit of a hermit.
I mean, I can be social and friendly, am usually very polite ... hardly anyone walks away feeling savaged ... but I quickly have my fill and don't want more.
I'm a bit like an elderly dog who wants that first bit of petting, and then moves away.
Except I've always been like this.
In some ways, it's good. I'm certainly not clinging to people, and I do get my fill. And there's an independence that comes with the package.
But sometimes I have a feeling that something's broken.
Can't tell if the misgiving's real or just something I've talked myself into.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often feel exhausted at large social gatherings. If I've spent more than a day or two out and about doing social things I will sometimes turn my phone off and not leave the house for a while. Just to recharge my batteries. Some people draw energy from a crowd or from others, for me, being around other people usually has the opposite effect and is very draining. I need my space. I can relate, Rubi.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often feel exhausted at large social gatherings. If I've spent more than a day or two out and about doing social things I will sometimes turn my phone off and not leave the house for a while. Just to recharge my batteries.

I don't think that's a fault...you're just doing what works for you to keep healthy! That can't possibly be a fault...I do the same thing, and we all know that I don't have any faults, now don't we?:biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
NIC and Rubi, I'm very much the same. I'll have to mentally prepare for any kind of social gathering and often try and run through likely scenarios and conversations in my mind beforehand so I'm not caught unaware. Similarly, I'll need time to recharge afterwards. It actually surprised me a great deal as a young teen when I learned that not everyone else was like this.

Though I'm also very shy, it's not to say that I'm anti-social; I'm simply perfectly comfortable and entertained by my own company - friends or social interaction is not necessarily something I need, but I know it's good for me and continue to make the effort when out with friend(s). But it's still precisely that: an effort.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK....
Procrastenator
shy/extraverted
untidy (organized chaos)
passive... WAAAY too passive/avoid conflict at almost all cost...
an intelligent butt... Umm, wait... I think they said "smart ass"... Same thing, no?
sarcastic
Often late, shit-poor sense of time
socially inept
self-doubting
drink too much, and for wrong reasons
To be continued

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(Sagittarius Negative Traits)

Blindly optimistic and careless

Irresponsible and superficial​

Tactless and restless​

D

deleted3782

I'm impatient with other people, to the point of being disinterested in getting to know them sometimes. Depends on my mood.

I tend to escalate situations, whether that means getting the final word, or trying to win an arguement.

I sometimes value things over people.

I'd rather "go it alone" than have to deal with arranging my life to incorporate someone elses.

I'm aloof, stoic, and have a long-standing and very high wall around myself.

I have never balanced my checkbook. Sometimes I forget to pay bills on time (auto draft has helped that).

I can be very shallow. I'd rather have a hot straight male friend than a not hot gay male friend, for example.

I could keep going, but I also like to keep some things close to the vest (damn, thats another one).

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trust too much.

I will give somone the shirt of my back if they tell me they are in need.

Same here about people in need. Recently on my vacation to Chicago, I got laughed at for giving a woman in need $20. The way I figure, it's up to me to help if I can, it's up to them to be responsible with it.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of the qualities people have put down as faults can be looked at from a different angle and seen as strengths. In the post above 36dd got laughed at for her generosity, that woman was in need, she obviously could afford to lose the $20 otherwise she wouldn't have given it away so why would people laugh at her for an act of charity, that $20 could have made all the difference in the world to that woman.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the opposite of shy to an extreme fault.

I'm quite loud.

I let my emotions run me.

I proscratinate because I know I can.

I judge.

Wow! The sadistic sister i never had, that`s probly a good thing since we probly would have had sex. hehehehehe

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm quite loud.

I judge.

Wow! The sadistic sister i never had, that`s probly a good thing since we probly would have had sex. hehehehehe

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm quite loud.

I judge.

Wow! You sound as though you could be my long lost sadistic sister.

lafever