Confession: Sex addict or what?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_thickjohnny, Jul 23, 2011.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Is looking for sex almost every day and having random hook ups part of a sex addiction?

I have a guy who would drop what he's doing to come over but I rarely call him. I'd rather surf the net and hook up with nameless guys.

Moreover, I think it's affecting my daily life. I get on line in the morning and sometimes I'm still there going to bed. I mean, I do things during the day but it's back and forth, if you understand.

What to do? I'm scared that it's become a heroine.

2. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I feel the same way - I would drop in front of a guy if he would pull his cock out and suck it - in a minute. I LOVE to suck cock and cant get enought cock to suck. All a guy has to do it walk up to me - unzip - pull it out - and I am down on it. I feel out of control sometimes.

3. gagman695

gagman695 New Member

I love sucking cockat the drop of a hat!! Feed me as much cum as possible and I will be there to take it.

4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are afraid that your looking for sex online has become the feminine star of a story line? :rolleyes:

For some reason you prefer sex with no actual contact with strangers on the Internet instead of sex with a particular willing person. There must be something about that willing person which you do not like. Identify the problem!

It's not wrong in itself to prefer to separate sex and human contact. After all you have recently exited a very controlling relationship with an exploitative person. Worry about it if this phase lasts more than a year. In the mean time, mix it up; have strings-free sex with all the precautions with your willing person only occasionally, so as to avoid something you might think of as dependency on that person. Your heart will heal and you will be able to appreciate what is willingly given for what it is without fear or guilt someday.

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Thanks Helga. You're my heroine! :tongue: I use Google constantly as I write but went right through that one!

Thanks for your kind words. I feel that the fuck buddy is becoming more attached than I want him to be. That might be the unconscious me taking a step back and going on line for the one time only, nameless guys.

6. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:

7. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I have, I think, a high sex drive. I could have sex every day. I do have a thing about being safe however and that's what keeps my legs crossed.

8. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:

safe is a very good thing.

9. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

So here's how it goes. I met a guy on line last night. Good looking, nice cock and he wants to hook up tomorrow morning. Why am I nervous? I've done this before and it was no big deal. While I'm horny as hell and I want to get nasty, I make up an excuse why I can't meet. I haven't done this with this guy - yet. He just wants to come over, do me and leave. Simple but not for me anymore. I can't figure it out.

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a difference between cybersex and sex in person. This crosses that line. You are going to have actual physical contact. That's different. You could get that from this 'on-call' fellow and know what you are getting. On the internet you are interacting with a photo, which is more of a concept than a reality.

11. erratic

Gold Member

Hey, regardless of whether you can be addicted to something that is the very definition of a natural and healthy biological drive (as opposed to heroin, gambling, oxycontin, etc.), if something is having a detrimental effect on your life it's time to scale it back, no? If you like surfing for and hooking up with men, go for it. But if you spend your day shuffling that between the front and back burners - if you feel it's affecting your daily life - I'd say it's time to start enforcing some impulse control. Like, if you enjoy eating, great. Eat away. But make sure to rein it in before you end up diabetic.

As for why you're so nervous you want to call things off: Perhaps you've worked yourself up too much. Have you ever heard of the Yerkes-Dodson law? Get a bit excited and you can run for miles. Get too excited and you won't get past the starting gates.

12. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Well, the guy came and was REALLy nice. Big ole dick 20cm/8" and thick. Wow! I'm sure we'll meet again.

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    So now you have two options. Progress!

14. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

I wish I could have a stream of men to my house.; I envy the guys who put glory holes at there houses and get to suck a lot of cock . Wish I could.

15. monel

Gold Member

Because of this, yes.

16. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

No way. As nice as that sounds, I couldn't do that. How unsafe is that? Geez.

17. D_Hanky Philler

D_Hanky Philler Account Disabled

Well your behavior is not safe either no matter how much you use condoms.

being promiscuous is not for the faint of heart, you have to be ready to deal with the consequences. I should know because i used to be just like you. Till one day It just went too far, and long story short I had to get tested and that was the longest week of my life.

18. earllogjam

Gold Member

"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death." Mame

When you are 85 and on your death bed I doubt very much that you will regret all the sexual fun you've had in your youth. Provided you don't die because of it first.

19. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I was commenting about guys who have a stream - literally a line - of guys coming and going. I read about it; I've seen CR ads about come to my place, drop your pants, let me take your load and you leave. That's beyond promiscuity, IMHO.

Draft saved Draft deleted