Confession

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by dkmilker, Mar 11, 2007.

1. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I think the statute of limitations has passed on this one, so I'm safe to confess.
    I went kinda crazy when I was 14 and spread butter all up and down the crack of my ass and then let the neighbors dog lick it off (that's what can happen when you're a horney latch-key kid). Needless to say it was HEAVEN in a kit, but was it abuse? The dog didn't know any different and I had the courtesy to wash my butt before presenting it. I would guess the butter was worse for the dog than anything on my buttcrack. And yes, I did it more than once. I even had the gumption to parlet myself into the position of feeding the dog when they were out of town for a week. I went through a lot of butter that summer.
    Was this so wrong? Anyone else have the nerve to fess up to the same kind of thing?:wank: :nono:

2. digitalhunk007

OMG! I'm sooooooo sorry dkmilker, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read this post.

I can't really say if this was abuse or not, but what I can tell you is that I can't believe that you had the nerve to do that—even if you were horny as hell. LOL But I guess if that got you off, then that's all what mattered right? It seems the dog even liked it or else he wouldn't have done it the second time around. LOL

I myself did some crazy things when I was a teen but not as crazy as what you said. Some things I regret doing, some things I don't. But feeding the dog a serving of hot buttered buns was definitely not on the "to do list". LOL

3. Samantha

Samantha New Member

Albums:
    mmmmmmmm I think you need to mail me privately .. I love naughty boys!

4. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

I got the idea when he got loose and came into our yard. I pet him and he started licking my hand for no apparent reason. One idea just led to another :redface:.

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

Same thing here, except it was my cock! I stopped it after a minute or two for fear of losing it.

6. dkmilker

dkmilker Member

Yeah, I got some action on my cock too, but even after the butter was gone he seemed to think my ass tasted better. My consience finally got to me and I stopped the madness, but the last time I let him at my ass he started without the butter and kept going. I guess he learned to like it or liked it enough with out the butter from the start. Anyway, it was a wild thing in my 14 year old life for a while. I felt like a perv but it was a thrill at the same time. Never did it again, but I've never since been alone with a "Licky" dog long enough to get dirty thoughts either. LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted