Confessions of a big-cock-aholic:)

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
On one hand her attitude seems shallow and superficial.

Yet guys will not hesitate to openly drool over a well endowed woman's rack, or figure, etc. Myself included, btw.

This type of gal seems to me to be the perfect one night stand. both get to have their fun and go their separate way.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotta say, as a woman I think it's a bloke. The stuff said is what men would love to hear women say, but on the whole, we don't. Not like that anyway.

NordicBeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello all!!

And thanx for all your comments!! I feel the need now to comfirm that I AM A WOMAN!!!! I invite any non-believer to pm me for my msn-adress- I HAVE A WEB-CAM, so this dispute can be over in no time:smile:

As for my english- language is my forté, and we do get a lot of american tv over here so here's an example:
- I love big cock
- J'aime les grosses bites
-Jeg elsker stor pikk

Pease out from Norway
PS! I'll be adding some videos to my gallery later on today, tell me again after you see the big dildo sliding into my wet, very much female pussy that you think I'm a guy:tongue:

GP1

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

If a guy had a small cock - Would it be at all possible for you to overlook this and sleep with him?

If it is possible what would he need to do?

GP1

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all!!

And thanx for all your comments!! I feel the need now to comfirm that I AM A WOMAN!!!! I invite any non-believer to pm me for my msn-adress- I HAVE A WEB-CAM, so this dispute can be over in no time:smile:

As for my english- language is my forté, and we do get a lot of american tv over here so here's an example:
- I love big cock
- J'aime les grosses bites
-Jeg elsker stor pikk

Pease out from Norway
PS! I'll be adding some videos to my gallery later on today, tell me again after you see the big dildo sliding into my wet, very much female pussy that you think I'm a guy:tongue:

Og Jeg elsker hett kvinner.
Hvor var du den siste gang jeg var i oslo?

p542

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you go girl! why only wish for great sex when you can have it anytime you want with a man well hung. i love my big dicks, problem is they are really hard to find. wish this site existed 15 years ago, i probaly would still be married to the first huge dick i put this pussy on. Peace

midnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Myself being a Canadian who has been living in Scandinavia for several years, can attest to many nordic ladies having a better grasp of the english language than most High School educated North Americans. With NordicBeauty being so upfront and cort with her love of big cocks, saying what you mean (whether positive or negative) is a scanidanvian trait. Tell is like it is and Fuck the doubters. Hugs.