Confessions of a Hollywood Adam: A Rising Star Goes Down (m-m)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by MonsterLuvr, Mar 7, 2010.

1. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

As part of my hiatus from "Untitled Nerd/Jock Story" (current title as of press time), I'm working on new stories.

And this one is one I hope to become, like my other, a potential series.

INTRO:

My name is... well, everyone calls me "Adam", because that's what I am. I'm a Hollywood Adam, basically a high-priced male prostitute to the stars, male and female alike.

I grew up in a small town where I was a big fish. And that's not a play on my thick member, whose 9x9 dimensions complemented my sleek, sex-carved physique. I was the typical high school alpha dog. I played all the major sports and had a letterman's jacket for each one. I got the best grades of anyone not taking an honor's course. I had a body that made me the star sex symbol of everyone's wet dreams. And their waking lives, for the lucky ones.

But I wanted more. I wanted to go where few have gone before... the orifices of a Hollywood celebrity. But not only did I wanna fuck celebrities... I wanted to get rich doing it.

So after turning 18, I ran away to Hollywood. I enrolled in West Beverly High (despite its lack of James Dean-type bad boys with trust funds from the wrong side of the tracks). But when I wasn't in school, I was making my dick work for me, by working my dick for everyone from up-and-comers to Oscar-winning A-listers.

A few months later, I graduated and devoted to my Adam lifestyle full time.

And so, I share my stories with you. I don't use any real names, but you can figure out who if you're smart enough.

A RISING STAR GOES DOWN
    Chapter 1

I had just arrived in Hollywood. Literally. I already had a small apartment rented and had my shit taken there. The next day, I signed up for a gym membership at a gym known to have its fair share of Hollywood elite.

The first five minutes, I saw at least a dozen famous faces.

After an hour of working out (in as tight of workout attire as I was allowed), I headed to the showers. A few knowns, well-knowns and unknowns were there, some hot and some not. The actor from that sitcom about the dog that solved crimes was there, rocking a nice piece between his bronzed legs. The former child star who became a sensation on Broadway, and from his crime drama set in Baton Rouge, walked passed me, almost walking right into the some guy who looked like a reject from "Tool Academy". I was unaware at the time that I would later find myself with both of them on their knees, servicing my big fat cock.

But for now, my story revolves around another hot piece of sex. I turned around and my entire front, from my wide shoulders to my floppy devirginizer, with the toned physique and nicely-hung meat hammer of a young Hollywood actor known as "Eric Zaccries". He tried to apologize, but he could barely annunciate as he took in my nice bod, albeit slimmer than his.

After vigorously scrubbing my sweaty bod, I toweled off, got dressed and headed out to my car.

Just then, who would stop me but...

"Eric Zaccries, I presume," I said with a slight drawl, something acquired from 18 years in my small town.

"The very same. Listen, I saw you in there and liked what I saw. And I want you to come over later. Here's my address. I'll be there all day after 6 pm."

I took the address he scrawled down for me.

"And come alone."

He hopped in his Jeep and right before he started the engine, he looked back at me and said "and make sure no one follows you."

I knew he meant the paparazzi.

"Oh..."
    "Yeah?"
    "My girlfriend will be watching us. Is that cool?"
    "Sure."
    "Sweet. See ya."

And just like that, I've taken the first step towards the rest of my life.

2. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Chapter 2

I had arrived at his home at a quarter till 7. I drove up the driveway that led to his modest, yet nice, home. It was a two-story place that told me that he was rich, but still grounded.

I walked up the driveway and opened the door.

I didn't see him anywhere. I saw a note that said:

"GO AHEAD TO THE KITCHEN. GRAB A DRINK AND SOMETHING TO EAT IF YOU WANT. ---ERIC"

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle water from the fridge, filled with fancy bottled water, some leftover Chinese take out and a few beers. The beers threw me off since I was sure he wasn't 21. And since guys that appear on the cover of Tiger Beat hardly drink beer, or at least seem to.

I grabbed an apple and tore threw it, washing each bite down withe a swig of the water.

After reducing the apple and water to a picked-clean core and an empty bottle, he came down with his girlfriend, "Haleigh Valasquez".

"So... how are we gonna do this," Eric inquired.

"Well..." I then went in detail what we'd do. Nothing special, just the standard blow-job, followed by anal.

"Sounds good." He then looked over at Haleigh and asked, "sound good to you, sweetie?"

She nodded yes.

We headed up the stairs and into his bedroom, which was very neat and minimal. A bed, a dresser, a nightstand, a lamp, a mirror and a few awards on his shelf.

He had begun to take off his shirt, revealing his cut, muscular frame, devoid of chest hair, aside from a treasure trail, as blond as his golden locks, that went from about two inches above his belly button to his pubis.

I first saw him shirtless in a movie he did last year. And loved his body since, which made my swimmer's bod look skinny and pale.

By now, I was taking off my shirt as he jeans began to hit the ground, exposing a nice-sized bulge from his tight red briefs. Next came my jeans which concealed my naked crotch, which decided to eschew underwear.

We were both naked now. He was very buff, but rather short (about 5'5") compared to me (about 5'9"), whereas Haleigh was a rather petite 6'3". Her eyes, poking out from her face concealed in waves of curly black hair, were alight as she saw both our naked bodies. She also gave special notice to my dick, which was 9 inches long and just as big around. His was a bit smaller, at only 7.5x7.

I walked over to him, grabbed him and began to kiss his soft, wet lips. I could feel my dick, slowly hardening, against his, also slowly growing hard. I whispered "Kiss me chest as you go down."

He started, but I had to tell him "Slowly."

He spent some time on my nipples, and then some time on my abs. Both times, I admonished him and told him to hurry.

He finally found himself in front of my prodigious man meat, which he then inhaled, taking the whole thing all the way down to the base of my shaft, his stubble gracing my big meaty nuts.

He slurped and sucked my dick like a pro. Not too fast, not too slow. Like one would do to roll their R's, he did while my meat was throbbing in his moist throat. I gasped and shuddered. He did this before, I thought.

His girlfriend looked on with glee and lust, a perfect cuckold was she.

By now, he popped it out of his lips and gasped a bit as he stroked my dick while he caught his breath.

Angrily, I gripped his hair and forced my veiny bastard down his throat. "You'll stop sucking my dick when I fucking TELL YOU YOU CAN, NOW DON'T STOP TILL I BLOW MY LOAD DOWN YOUR THROAT!"

My anger and dominance excited Haleigh, now diddling her cunt with her hand down her rhinestoned jeans.

My gasps, her soft moans, and his gagging soon formed a rhythm that soon intensified steadily, until...

BEAAEAEEAKKK-KHAAAAHHHH!

He gagged as my shot my load down his throat, in his mouth and on his face, desperately gasping for air.

Haleigh was now slowly reeling from her climaxing.

We walked down the stair to the kitchen, after Haleigh closed the electronic blinds.

We grabbed a quick bite and a swig of water, and headed out to the pool, which was inside. It was well-light and the windows were shut out to keep prying eyes away. She sat in a chair and commanded us to go swimming.

We both did a few laps around the pool, naked.

We were now calm and chill.

"NOW, I WANNA SEE YOU TWO HOTTIES FUCK! RIGHT THERE IN THE POOL."

We made our way to the edge so she could see us. He laid against the corner edge which faced her directly. I then snuck up and began to stuff my dick in his tight hole, but not before I shoved a condom on my dick.

I was surprised how well he took my dick without lube. He was still a tight fit, but still. He moaned a bit, a mix of pain and pleasure. I slowly pushed it inside him, until my pelvis rested on his firm, round butt.

I thrust slowly, each thrust making him moan. Each moan making me even harder. She looked on from her chair, now slowing stripping her clothes and pleasuring herself with a large dildo she produced from a nearby bag.

"Describe the pain, Eric."
    "The pain is gut-wrenching. It's like my asshole is trying to swallow a sword, and it feels like there is plenty there to swallow."
    "Describe the pleasure, Adam."
    "My name's not Adam, it's..."
    "Adam. That's what I'm calling you. Now answer my question."
    "Your boyfriend's little hole is so tight, I am surprised he didn't need lube to take my pulsating meat rod. His sphincter is almost like a cock ring. I think my dick is actually BIGGER inside him."
    "Good. So you boys are having fun?"
    "Yes, sweetie."
    "Yes, ma'am."
    "Call be 'ma'am' and I'll wrench your nuts off with my bare hands."

Before I knew it, I had hit the little guy's prostate with my fat helmet-shaped head. The moans were now more pleasurable, yet still expressed pain.

"Y'like that, dontcha?"
    "Yes."
    "Yes what?"
    "Yes... Adam?"
    I grabbed the back of his head, yanking him so that his ear was next to my mouth and I said, "That's 'yes, SIR'!"

By now, I was jamming it harder and faster and deeper, still smashing his prostate. My hands migrated to his pecs, my fingers to his nipples. I squeezed them between my thumb and index finger, first slightly tweaking them and then wrenching them to balance his pain and pleasure.

Haleigh was now practically obliterating her cunt with the fat dildo shoved in her twat. She still looked at us, but mostly at the look on her boyfriend's face.

"Get out of the pool, but don't take it out of him."

It wasn't easy getting ourselves to the ladder without pulling out of his ass, but we managed.

"Now, Adam... cum in his ass."

By now, my left hand was clutching his crotch and my right was clutching his chest as I pounded his hole even harder now, and then, finally....

WAAAAHH!

We both screamed as I blew my thick load, which obliterated the extra-thick condom and filled his tight rectum with my spunk. I pulled it out and it made a loud POP!, just as my surplus semen began to leak out of his ass.

He was now flat on his back, stroking his cock, until I took hold of it and began to finish him off myself. My lips wrapped around it and I downed the dick hard and fast until he blew his load, which was rather weak compared to how I shot mine.

We got dressed and Haleigh slipped a few hundred dollar bills in my hand and thanked me.

I offered to fuck her, but she declined. She didn't realize I was bisexual, and she probably didn't want to take a dick that was just up someone's asshole.

I walked out, exhausted and about $300 richer. It was now almost 9 o'clock. I've been there since 6:45, which meant that I just screwed rising star Eric Zaccries for the past 2 hours and 15 minutes.

We still get together, from time to time, with the same routine, albeit sometimes in different rooms and/or positions. And with the same unwillingnes from Haleigh to take my dick. But still, not bad for $300 a fuck.

And that was just day one. I realized that I was right. I was on my way to being the top Adam of Hollywood.

3. fjndallas

fjndallas New Member

I don't know if your full of shit or not, but your one a hell of a writer.

4. rekrap

rekrap Member

this is not suppose to be a true story is it?

5. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

No. Though the celebs depicted are inspired or based on real ones, notholing here is real. It's fiction.

And if you figure out the name of any of "Adam"'s clients, don't say it out loud.

6. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

So, I'm also working on ideas for further "Confessions of a Hollywood Adam", some gay, some str8, some bi.

And parts 3 and 4 are now up on Untitled Nerd/Jock Story.

Draft saved Draft deleted