Confessions of an IT Geek

Chapter 1 - Never been deep throated

I am an IT Geek by profession! If anyone asked what I did for a living and whether I enjoy doing it every day for the rest of my life then they would think I am the geek who is only interested in hardware and software. The truth is outside of work I hate to be in front of a computer. I play sport, go to the gym, run for miles and miles while training for a marathon and I love to go out clubbing and go on the pull. My biggest secret is behind closed doors...

I am a sex addict.

This particular addiction is either my forte or my greatest weakness. You can judge that for yourself.

9th November 2010

I have always been a shower more than a grower. I never know how often women check it out, but I sometimes catch the occasional peek from women on the way to work. This is the story of one of these occasions while going to work this morning.

As usual, I am late for my tram. The tram doors closed just before I got there. Luckily the morning traffic would slow down the tram enough before getting to the next stop. Using my marathon training I started to run down the high street towards the next stop. Each time looking behind seeing how far my ride was. I was winning this race by a big margin. As I dodged the pedestrians and crossing the roads without looking (silly I know), I realise I am on the wrong side of the road. With the traffic on the main road picking up, I can see the tram gaining speed. With the tram stop in sight I decide to attempt to cross at the next traffic lights. Traffic lights in England seem to read your mind, but do the opposite of what you want. I stare at the red man hoping it will turn green just for me. The tram passes ... should I run across the road to get to work (or hospital) on time, or be safe and get to work late.

Luckily the tram stopped the traffic behind it. I decide to run for it.
I just caught it while the doors were closing. Being the last to enter the tram also means there is nowhere to sit. I take no notice of where I stand and grab on to a pole to keep myself steady, while grabbing a book from my bag and held is with the other. After a few stops I decided to lower my book slightly to check my surroundings. There opposite me on one of the seats is a woman with piercing blue eyes looking straight at me. I look straight back to my book, hoping I haven't offended anyone by staring. I think to myself how beautiful she looked, the perfect cougar, blonde blue eyes, in a suit that complemented her figure and a blouse that revealed her greatest assets, our eyes meetings must be just a mere coincidence. I quickly peek over my book to check her out again, but again our eyes meet. I stare back at the book. What was the meaning of this? Does she like the look of me, or was it coincidental. Different scenarios ran through my head, of course all of them involved us naked somewhere doing things naked people do.

These thoughts always have a consequence. Not realising that the passengers sitting down are eye level with my crotch, my cock has now decided to grow in my pinstripe trousers making them more noticeable. I peek over my book again but our eyes didn't meet. I guess she wasn't interested. However, I realise her line of sight was directly at my trousers. She was being so obvious about it. This caused my cock to grow more. She smiles, gets up and presses the bell to get off the next stop. Her smile has got me as hard as my trousers would let me. I had to readjust using my hands in my pockets, while trying to conceal it by keeping it over my member.

Realising this was my stop too. I walk toward the door and stand behind her, seeing her full hour glass figure has brought my horniness to a new level. The doors open and I follow her as she walks out. So far she is going the same route as my office. Every turn she made, was a step closer to work. While passing a hotel, she turned and entered through the door. I have a dilemma... should I follow her and see where it takes me or should I carry on and get to my day job. I decided I will go in. As I pass through the doors, she sits at a table at the bar and asks for a coffee. She must either work here or is currently staying here. I also sit at the bar but closer to the exit, just in case. I asked the waiter for a coffee and the directions to the toilet. I needed to readjust myself in the trouser department if I hoped to approach her. I walk out of the bar and into a long winding corridor. As I walk down the stairs towards the toilets I hear the heels of someone’s high heels above me. This may be her following me. Again I made an instant decision to go under the stairs to see her from behind again.

I unzip my trousers and drop it to the ground and pull my cock out to stroke it slowly at full length. Thinking I was hidden from sight, she sees that the door to the toilets never swung open. She turns and sees me with my trousers at my ankles and a huge thick cock in my hands. Immediately, she submits to me by approaching me and dropping on to her knees. This wasn't what I planned for, but it is turning out much better than I thought. As she stares closely at my cock, I decide to make the move and force the head of my cock in-between her soft lips. This is happening too easily. As I pull out I can feel the suction of her lip trying to keep it in. The next push goes in deeper. No trouble again. I want to test how well she can suck. My final push goes past half way, but now I can feel it going in even deeper. There is no end to this throat! It is has now gone all the way in! The first time I have ever felt it that deep. At this point, I hear other footsteps coming down the stairs. With the excitement of being caught and my cock deep in her throat with no trouble, my cock starts to pulsate pushing cum deeper into her throat. The footsteps are even closer. I pull out my cock to try and hide it, but I was still coming. Cum was spurting everywhere. I pulled my sexy stranger further under the stairs out of sight as someone walks past and goes through the doors. With myself relieved with cum all over this beautiful stranger face and suit, she whispers in my ears, "I am in room 116, come finish me off in a few minutes." ...

At that precise moment, I snap out of my daydream standing outside the hotel. I see her staring at me from inside angrily. She walks off without looking back. This one occasion was the weakness of my sex addiction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first time so be gentle. If I get some good feedback will write some more if I have time.

Chapter 2 - 18 year old Virgin

wej20

Just Browsing
Media
A good start for sure :). The only slight criticism I have is their isn't much description of what your characters look like.

Last edited: