confidence and penis size

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
It is often said that guys with big ones are more confident.

If this is the case for you, is it only in situations where penis size is an issue that you are more confident in, or does it extend to situations where its not an issue and people concerned do not know the size of your penis and do not care what size it is?

Do you think that smaller or average guys can develop this degree of confidence, so in effect they act like they have a big dick?

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've never been confident at all, I suffer form major depression but the meds I'm on now make me feel fuckign amazing, It's totally reversed my mood. I'm getting more and more confident. Peoples comments about my body and dick really helped and It's really helping with my confidence.

I can change in front of people without being embarrassed and I take it as a compliment when people stare at my bulge whereas it would really embarrass me. I just feel more relaxed and more like myself so I geuss that penis size does effect your confidence. My dad dosn't know I'm big, well he dosn't know my measurements but he's seen me in boxers and you can always see it through my trousers. He has always told me that his dad was well hung and that guys he know with big dicks had tonnes of confidence.

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there's some truth in that. On my team, I noticed all the strikers are hung and all the defenders are average - coincidence?

But every rule has exceptions.

Lomaxx99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it is all in the mind because I have never been confident about myself. I have seen small guys get a ton of women whereas I have only had two women in my lifetime. So, No I do not think the size of ones member causes one to be confident in ones self.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it is all in the mind because I have never been confident about myself. I have seen small guys get a ton of women whereas I have only had two women in my lifetime. So, No I do not think the size of ones member causes one to be confident in ones self.

Yeah you have to be confident in yourself but sometimes other stuff helps. I don't think I'm confident because of my size but because of how women react to it. You sort of get used to women reacting positively to your cock and you start expecting it. It's like I said before I wonder if smaller guys are nervous when they're about to show their cock to a woman for the 1st time. I usually can't wait to do it because I know they're probably going to like what I've got. Plus not to toot my own horn but once you've made a few women cum super hard that sticks in your mind too. So I guess I'm saying I agree you don't get confident from your cock but you can get confidence from the reaction of the other person.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone treated you like a child would you act and feel like a child? Are you actin g like an adult just because people stopped treating you like a child?

Confidence is internal. Your penis is hanging on the outside of your body, and hopefully does not interfere with your thought processes where functioning as an adult on an every day basis is concerned.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If someone treated you like a child would you act and feel like a child? Are you actin g like an adult just because people stopped treating you like a child?

Confidence is internal. Your penis is hanging on the outside of your body, and hopefully does not interfere with your thought processes where functioning as an adult on an every day basis is concerned.

I was talking more about being confident in bed. Yeah I agree confidence in life is a totally different thing.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media

Is this necessarily true. If you are treated differently by some because of the size of your penis, won`t that affect your personallity and the way you act.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, how's penis size going to get you through a job interview? I know this but on a sexual level it helps.

Penis size won`t, but confidence will. If you are confident generally, for whatever reason, it will help your performance.

Unlike success (which opened me up to countless doubts), redeeming physical features really did help boost the confidence levels.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Do you think that smaller or average guys can develop this degree of confidence, so in effect they act like they have a big dick?

I don't know if it's a stereotype but I know one guy who seems pretty small. He drives a pimped car and always behaves like a jerk. Don't know if it's for compensation or whatever.

D

deleted26151

Well ive never been the most confident - quite shy actually. But I think there def is a perception out there among some women that the bigger the dick the more confident the man. Most of the women ive been with (3 ;) ) were really suprised when they saw me lad for the first time!?

Talmidge out

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If someone treated you like a child would you act and feel like a child? Are you acting like an adult just because people stopped treating you like a child?

What does acting like an adult even mean? We all act different. Thing is, there's loads of studies that prove our beliefs and attitudes are affected by our environment and how people treat us - our cock size is just one factor, but it is one factor.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have often wondered how much size affects confidence. I really don't know the answer. I am certainly not as big as most on this site. I have confidence
for some things but not for others. I do agree with most who have said about it being mostly attitude. I do think some factors can help give confidence, though. I am sure that guys on the high side of average would have more confidence in bed. That's understandable, but I don't know about them having more confidence in general.

I have little confidence in social situations. I have good confidence when it come to working on mechanical things, though.