Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be yourself, that builds confidence. Being who you're not makes you just as "lost" if not worse than before.

Don't be something your not to gain something you are! Time, brother, time.

peace

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lots of good advice in this thread. Having a large cock does not mean that person is confident with women. Lots of men with less-than-larger members are quite confident.

Personally, I like what Bbucko has said, but in the past I've also incorporated the "fake it" advice. Liking what you see in the mirror is a good start too. If you can't like yourself, why should anyone else like you?

Steven

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Success breds success. It is hard but try to ignore, or at least put in compartment for a while, things that bother you and focus on some good points of yours. If too down right now to make much of a list of good poinst then start with things that interest you and begin to do them.

Keep it simple: You want to lose a few pounds and like/want to be fit then start walking/jogging and build it up. As you go further and all that your confidence will build over this positive accomplishment. This example only applicable if you like working out and/or being fit.

I let myself go, just gave up a while ago. I was the champion of being a slug. I remembered how I felt when I used to run and when I was a real tiger in bed (or in my head anyway - smirk, smirk), though nothing special about me I was really fit and woman like many, many things and this is for obvious reasons one of the superficial things they like (yes, they like the other things too, even more). I got a long way to go to have confidence but I went three miles three times last week and I am finding my smile coming back!!!

Just my humble to cents: build it up one step at a time and focus on strengths/like (avoid working on weaknesses, build safeguards for those)