Confidence in Changing/Locker rooms

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the effects of having a big dick is the confidence it has given me. From the age of 16 I've become something of an exhibitionist. This is especially true in the changing room(locker room to my US friends). I get such a sexual thrill from getting naked and walking around the changing room. I also enjoy going to saunas and sex clubs and love having guys watch while I fuck.
The funny thing is,I was very shy when I was growing up. I hated anyone seeing me naked. This changed when I got to around 16 when I think my inner whore was realeased.
Guys, does having a big cock give you confidence?
:)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the effects of having a big dick is the confidence it has given me. From the age of 16 I've become something of an exhibitionist. This is especially true in the changing room(locker room to my US friends). I get such a sexual thrill from getting naked and walking around the changing room. I also enjoy going to saunas and sex clubs and love having guys watch while I fuck.
The funny thing is,I was very shy when I was growing up. I hated anyone seeing me naked. This changed when I got to around 16 when I think my inner whore was realeased.
Guys, does having a big cock give you confidence?
:)
[post=288776]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quot

Sure, it does, black_hung. I can only imagine how I would be if I were really, really hung, but just knowing I hang more than lots of guys (some even much taller) has given me, since puberty, confidence to strip naked and let other males see me. It's like 'ok, so I'm a short guy, but just looks at this'. :evilgrin:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I doubt it in my case since I was raised in a family where same-sex nudity was the norm.

Changing/showering in a public facility has no sexual or exhibitionistic effect on me. It's just an opportunity to get clean.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm more with Pecker, if not for the same reasons.
I really don't like it when my size is made to be a big deal.
I don't like to show and don't ever want to seem like a show-off.
Being endowed is just part of the package that is Lex.
I know that my wife and BF see that my cock is really just a small part of who I am.

Everybody has one and I'm usre there are smaller guys who use their cocks much better than I.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex, you are so cool and mysterious! lol

Originally posted by LexMan@Mar 6 2005, 09:29 PM
I'm more with Pecker, if not for the same reasons.
I really don't like it when my size is made to be a big deal.
I don't like to show and don't ever want to seem like a show-off.
Being endowed is just part of the package that is Lex.
I know that my wife and BF see that my cock is really just a small part of who I am.

Everybody has one and I'm usre there are smaller guys who use their cocks much better than I.
[post=288784]Quoted post[/post]​

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure many can't understand why, but for me having my size has made me more selfconscious then before and I don't think "hey look at me I am big and manly, doesn't everyone want to have what I have!" Perhaps it is from too many years of teasing and torment through my teen years. The only time I will get naked infront of anyone other then my wife, is for life and death situations as has occurred in hypothermic situations. Again most I beleive will think that is odd and that I have nothing to shirk from, but I can't change how I feel or have been conditioned to feel, just because many of you have said otherwise. That is why I am here because I want to change this!

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Mr.Stout: you got nothing to be ashamed of. A bit of jealousy/envy from other adults in the locker/shower room is normal for guys hung like you. Those teenagers who teased you (back when you were younger) were just being what most teenagers are: immature!

Whilst my flaccid cock is nothing to write home about (a 'grower'!), I do have a good butt (so I have constantly been told), so whilst I'm not stackin' at the front in the shower/locker room, I am definitely not lackin' in the back!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
agree with Pecker and LexMan on this one. I spent most of my childhood in boarding schools so same-sex changing rooms, dorms and so on were what I grew up with. in fact up until 13 or so I got teased quite a lot about being much bigger than the other kids - most of it good-natured, some of it spiteful and upsetting for me at the time. luckily at secondary school I wasn't the only one, so it became less of a stigma. then of course once boys hit 13 or so, they start becoming more self-aware in that respect and get embarrassed about referring to each other's genitals in public, so the jokes and ragging - at least to my face - pretty much petered out (hehe) around then.

however, you can take it from me that being the only kid in the school to need knee-length shorts for phys ed is no fucking fun when you're 12.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm finding out from this thread that teasing takes a toll,
no matter what end of the size chart a person is on.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Which is a pity, txquis. We're all different (and the same, in some ways). I enjoy difference.

It's a shame that a large penis can be both revered and reviled.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 6 2005, 04:53 PM
....I spent most of my childhood in boarding schools so same-sex changing rooms, dorms, etc....
[post=288818]Quoted post[/post]​

I also had to go to all-boy prep schools and have both been made fun of and propositioned. I ended up showering by myself in the basements of my dorms. Doing so allowed me to meet a woman (the wife of a visiting professor who had found a peephole) who completely turned my way of thinking about myself around. Good always comes from bad when you make a place for it.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by orionsword57@Mar 7 2005, 05:47 PM
I also had to go to all-boy prep schools and have both been made fun of and propositioned. I ended up showering by myself in the basements of my dorms. Doing so allowed me to meet a woman (the wife of a visiting professor who had found a peephole) who completely turned my way of thinking about myself around. Good always comes from bad when you make a place for it.
[post=288954]Quoted post[/post]​
oh, at my school the female staff (or certain members of it) just spied on the kids and propositioned us anyway. so did a few of the male staff, come to that... :crazy:

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an introverted and reserved person, and I don't think my large penis has had anything to do with that one way or the other.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I know I get ogled when I'm in a gym/changing room, but I'm not there to put on a show, just do my workout and then get cleaned up. If you have a big cock and it is a shower, in its own way it's like J-Lo's ass...she don't need to advertise it cause word of mouth has it covered :p

Herti

Just Browsing
Media
I have no problem getting naked in the locker-room, but I don't like other guys staring at my penis. So I try to change my cloth quickly not to make a big show there

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I enjoy changing in the locker room because of my size. since I am very large flaccid I like to show it off. I get lots of stares and compliments. I just think it's fun to know my penis is dangling from side to side as I shower and walk around. the locker room is communal so I usually do it to impress the girls. my friend and I get the most stares because we're both hung and very thick (he's 7" soft, i'm 9") and we enjoy that. although he is uncut, darn, I wish I was uncut, lol. there is this black guy who changes in the communal area sometimes, don't know his name but we know him by his cock, hahaha, he's literally hung about 10-11" soft (trust me, it is insanely huge), he is easily the most popular with the ladies when he's around, and why shouldn't he be? he's tall, extremely hung, uncut and dark. It really made me think of how big it gets erect, i'll guess at least 13". yesterday he was shaving and I was drying my hair next to him (we were both naked) and I was staring at it and I think he saw me but he smiled, hahaha. well, there's only a one inch difference inbetween him and I when we're soft (we're both very thick when soft) but he's got a very good looking and healthy penis (as do I but still) so I kind of envy him.

Reactions: B_er

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have any problem changing or being nude in the locker room. You have what you have...good for you. I have what I have. I don't think I would feel any differently were my penis smaller. Of course I'm not one of those guys that just linger around lockerroom. I take care of business and leave.