Confidence when naked

bigmember1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im at uni at the min and i have no problem walking round digs with nothing on. And at the gym i have no problem getting undressed infront of lots of people. Im kind of proud of what i have. But like sometimes my member pops out to say high. this can be embarrising but its just naturall and i dont mind because i like what i have.

Are people self confident like this or am i jst unusual, Also what do people think to my nob i always enjoy feedback

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a tiny penis, but have confidence walking around naked. I work out 6 days a week, and proud of my abs, thighs and arms and ass. Just wish I looked more manly.
But love being naked, as a matter of fact, I am naked now! LOL
Landon

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It depends on if I'm retaining water and have a gut. I'm gay and having a gut is far worse than having a small dick. Otherwise I don't give a shit.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not scared being naked either, in fact I like it quite a lot. I usually play cards with flatmates on the weekeds and we get rid of clothes when we fail... I love getting naked, being drunk and playing with them. We always end up comparing sizes, thikness... I guess every men loves showing his dick

cdouble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And confidence isn't produced in your cock, so a bigger cock doesn't mean one is more confident. Would be rather boring if we were all the same, don't you think?

Being tall, fit and hung makes that SOOO much easier to say!!! lol

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also have no problem with being naked and seen by others. I'm in the "incredibly average dick" category but enjoy seeing and comparing other cocks and in some cases, wishing I had more than I have.

I haven't been to a nude beach in a couple of years (used to visit Haulover Beach in FL every May for my "Four Days of Nothing but Beach" vacation. Now all I have time/$$ for are a couple of "nude required" single-sex places in the area. These places are pretty uptight about "innocent" behavior such as casual self-stroking and will either eject you or call the cops unless you're really discrete about what you do.

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a tiny penis, but have confidence walking around naked. I work out 6 days a week, and proud of my abs, thighs and arms and ass. Just wish I looked more manly.
But love being naked, as a matter of fact, I am naked now! LOL
Landon

Saw your pictures several times now and cannot say that I would mind coming you across. You have the same effect on me every time: I get bone hard and jerk off :) Was actually jerking off now looking at your pics. Would not mind doing that in a live version or on cam with you. You are hot, really hot. :) :) It does not surprise me that you walk around naked. So do I most of the time :)

Dareios

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have become more and more confident about being naked now more than ever before. I have teenage boys and it feels natural to walk through the house naked, coming out of the shower or from the pool etc.

When they were younger I was way more conservative about them seeing my junk...now, who cares. I think this site has helped me letmy guard down a bit. Thanks...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on if I'm retaining water and have a gut. I'm gay and having a gut is far worse than having a small dick. Otherwise I don't give a shit.
L.M.A.O.! I have to agree that fitness is more important to me than dick size. My confidence level is directly correalated to my fitness level. Give me a choice of an athletic, fit dude with 5" or a couch potato with 9" and I'll take the athletic, fit guy every time.

I'm confident with my lower body. haha.
People say I'm too skinny so I'm not really confident with showing my upper body.
If forced to walk around topless or bottomless, I'd go for bottomless.

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
confidence is a mental thing. nothing to do with your cock.

every guy should be proud of it. small average large or huge, skinny average or girthy like an obese elephant, be proud of your cock!

walking around naked is nothing against the norm. lots of people do it. its natural. personally i need the fresh breeze around my balls. and i love it. :cool: