Confidence with Girls

AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I've had guys ask me this question of how to change how they come across to women. My answer is I think most of the time women will view you the same way you view yourself. How you view yourself comes out in how you act and we are often really good at sensing that. So if girls are thinking of you as gay or a stoner, consider the possibility that they're right. And put your attention on figuring out who you are, because you can't expect others to know that if you don't.
This really hits the nail on the head, I view myself as a nice, caring, considerate fellow. Which explains why I always end up in the "best guy friend" slot instead of the "call for sex" list. Though honestly I wish I'd end up on the second list sometimes.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
To attract anybody you have to uncover your soul.

For example, when you talk to a girl, listen to her, and try to understand what she wants from her life, how she feels, what she loves and what she hates.

Every word can be a key to her heart.

Also very important is to open yourself to her, she has to feel that you trust in her, and that your heart has a safe room for her.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good job, man. Yeah I'm pretty confident when it comes to sex but when relationships get involved I'm not as good. Working on it though. Although I'm not looking for a serious thing right now.