confidence

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by worship ur manhood, May 10, 2008.

1. worship ur manhood

worship ur manhood New Member

hey to all you big guys!

i myself am just average, i have always imagined how it must feel to be big though.

besides the confidence and power knowing that you can satisfy any man or womens desires, and of course any situation with public nudity ie locker rooms. does this confidence and power transfer to other areas of your life? i have always imagined that it would, ive seen lots of guys with big bulges and it just seems that they have such confidence that you could actually feel it.

sorry if this seems like a dumb or repetitive question, im just very curious about this is all.

2. saxxa

saxxa New Member

No, my big cock does not give me confidence. Just because one has a big cock does not make one a satisfying lover. It's all about technique and how one uses what they are equipped with, among other things.

3. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    Um... there are plenty of appalingly bad hung lovers, and some amazing smaller ones. It's the person generally not what's attached to them.

4. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

This is true. Everybody thinks the grass is going go be greener on the other side (larger size, lower-hanging balls, foreskin [or lack thereof], etc), but that isn't always the case. Though I have to admit that having a big dick feels good, both physically and psychologically. lol

5. worship ur manhood

worship ur manhood New Member

i have been told by lots of guys that i am good in bed, both for my fucking abilities and moreso for my taking abilities, guys have always seemed to be more foregiving about size, except in the locker room or urinal where a big swinging dick gets a lot of awe from both straight and gay. when i was younger and was trying to be straight i had sex with plenty of girls but satifying them was exceeding difficult it was as if they thought every guy should have a 9" cock like in the old penthouse forumn magazines. nothing is more embarassing than being asked "are you in yet" or the old tap on the back and the words "ok thats enough" i am 6x5.75. thats not abnormally small. i read that women especially have a visual factor involved, if you had a hot guy who is average and plain guy who is big side by side they are said to have always chosen the big guy.

i have been lucky in my lovelife to have sampled more than my fair share of large cocks and honestly it really doesnt seem to matter if they are good or bad lovers, the awe of the size makes up for it.

for some reason, maybe mistakenly, i have always thought that having huge size equates to more confidence. maybe its just my all or nothing thinking habits that make me think this is true?

Draft saved Draft deleted