confirmation...

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Over the weekend, DW surprised me with a "toy" that I'd never seen or heard of before. It was this special lube that came with a string of faux pearls, the idea of which was to lube up the penis and jack it off using the pearls.

Well, she starts wrapping the pearls around my dick and disappointedly goes, "Aww, this isn't working. You're too big."

I'm like, "What?"

She then explains to me that according to the instructions, you're supposed to wrap the pearls around the dick 4 times, and it was only making it twice around on me. Obviously, I was flattered to some extent, but got a good chuckle out of it more than anything.

Afterwards, I asked her to show me the instructions she was talking about, and sure enough, in the illustration, the pearls were wrapped around 4 times with even enough left over to hold in the hand. I started to just chalk up to artistic license, but then reading the instructions, it actually said to wrap the pearls around until the penis is covered. It only made it about halfway up mine.

I gotta say, the whole thing worked fine anyway, but perhaps the manufacturer should make a model for more-endowed gentlemen.

Anyway, that's my boring story. I'm just wondering if anybody else ever run into a similar situation with such a gadget. I'm sure it's had to happen. What was the item, and how did you and/or your partner react?

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was the cock in the illustration pencil thin? If so maybe the product is not meant for thicker cocks.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, once with a vibrating, spiked cock ring. Thing hurt like hell putting on, and taking off, and was incredibly uncomfortable.

smoote1234

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I bought an artificial pussy. It had a vulva and an anus. Turned out there was no way my cock would fit in either one no matter how much KY I used. Ridiculous!