Confirmed: Suffering from Penis Envy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Blackoak747, May 10, 2009.

1. Blackoak747

Blackoak747 New Member

:frown1: Hello Guys, I am new here. Great Site! I am an average blackman 6.5inches girth 4.5. Well the other night I went to a glory hole and another dude stick his cock through the hole for massaging, well I knew it was thick then it get thicker and I was very jealous, he did not seem by looking at him that he was that long and thick maybe 8 and half or 9inches. Later he cum and left and I was feeling a little small, wishing I was that long and thick. Need some reassurance guys.:frown1:

2. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Get over it. Your dick is what it is and you can't do much to change it. Just remember the size of the dick doesn't make the man.

Besides, you could just become a "professional penis aficionado.":rolleyes:

3. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

Hey Blackoak747,
    I know the feeling. Maybe you can try the PE exercises, see if you get some girth and length.

4. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Well said.

I have a friend that's your size at 6.5x4.5" and I can't tell this at all and he's VERY sexy with a cock this size! :smile:

5. Smartalk

Gold Member

Your not alone with your feeling of penis envy, I would say that you are not int the majority and not the minority, Some how that make you average, if you see where I'm coming from.

6. Fredro

Fredro New Member

You don't have "penis envy". That's when a woman (who doesn't have a penis) wishes she had one.

I guess a better term might be "penis length envy"

It might help to say that most guys fall into the average category with about 5 to 6 inches. You, at 6.5 inches, fall into the above average category.

Draft saved Draft deleted