Confirmed: Suffering from Penis Envy

Blackoak747

Just Browsing
Media
:frown1: Hello Guys, I am new here. Great Site! I am an average blackman 6.5inches girth 4.5. Well the other night I went to a glory hole and another dude stick his cock through the hole for massaging, well I knew it was thick then it get thicker and I was very jealous, he did not seem by looking at him that he was that long and thick maybe 8 and half or 9inches. Later he cum and left and I was feeling a little small, wishing I was that long and thick. Need some reassurance guys.:frown1:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get over it. Your dick is what it is and you can't do much to change it. Just remember the size of the dick doesn't make the man.

Besides, you could just become a "professional penis aficionado.":rolleyes:

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Blackoak747,
I know the feeling. Maybe you can try the PE exercises, see if you get some girth and length.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get over it. Your dick is what it is and you can't do much to change it. Just remember the size of the dick doesn't make the man.

Besides, you could just become a "professional penis aficionado.":rolleyes:
Well said.

I have a friend that's your size at 6.5x4.5" and I can't tell this at all and he's VERY sexy with a cock this size! :smile:

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't have "penis envy". That's when a woman (who doesn't have a penis) wishes she had one.

I guess a better term might be "penis length envy"

It might help to say that most guys fall into the average category with about 5 to 6 inches. You, at 6.5 inches, fall into the above average category.