Conflict of interests

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trump is right, there is no conflict of interests, his interests are to screw as much money out of the system as he can, use his Presidential title to provide more cash flowing through his property empire and so ensure his family can live a love more idle life.
So, no conflict of interest (unless the IRS get him)
So yes, naturally the ass licking republicans will endorse him....up to their necks in corruption anyway...
Remember
one for all
and
all for trump

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Oh look everyone, the little snowflakes have once again gathered outside of their safe spaces to bother the rest of us with their exaggerated fears and scary orange comb-over monster nightmares.

"The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

Just more liberal butt hurt hyperbole. You know, the same ridiculous leftist tantrum, spotted with PC hysteria and virtue signaling, that cost, in part, these whining lefty crybabies the election. They've learned nothing.

When will they understand that WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS?

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh look everyone, the little snowflakes have once again gathered outside of their safe spaces to bother the rest of us with their exaggerated fears and scary orange comb-over monster nightmares.

I keep hoping my fears are exaggerated. I really do.

Then Trump keeps making his cabinet appointments.

Reactions: b.c.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps an exaggeration. But more people voted for Clinton than for Trump, and I can't imagine a single Clinton supporter is reassured by Trump's appointments.

You know, exaggerations will get you hung around here. :)

Reactions: twoton

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nah... they'll just change up the rules, look the other way, or let him buy his way out.
just look where the majority sit and have a little guess at who will vote according to kick backs and bribery (whoops - sorry - should have said well earned perks). Like most parliamentary institutions the USA is as embroiled in corruption as Greece and Italy - though not yet quite as bad as Russia.
So don't look for earth shaking events to happen, like a galleon under sail Trump will sail down Pennsylvania Avenue on a tide of self satisfaction, his family will enrich beyond even his dreams and his legacy will be that he fucked the nation, because at the end of the day the lea leader is always more interested in his legacy than he is about the people, Clinton, Blair and Bush. Some might say its a golden opportunity for change but the only thing golden will be the tresses on the comb over on the trump head.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Six days after Donald Trump won the presidential election, the federal government finalized a key step toward a tax subsidy worth as much as $32 million for a company that is owned by Trump, his daughter Ivanka, and two of his sons.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aramr...

This dude is making bank even before he swears in. My biggest concern regarding the conflicts of interests as I hear the same reporters who report on the conflicts, when another critic engages, they shout back baby steps, baby steps. And of course there will be a trump supporter to acknowledge he hasn't even sworn in yet give him a chance.

OK fair enough. But to that I still say in being earnest, why'd you wait so long? You knew you as these conflicts of interest as you began your campaign. The media barely covered it, because like with your taxes you told them nothing to see here, move along and they did.

BUT, that doesn't negate the fact when asked to give him time, he should be pressured in an interview , Dude, you know all this before you took office. And as the news is unfolding surrounding this, your comments read like you're just starting to get those things in order now. WTF?!?

This no longer about partisanship, it's about the appearance of how prepared you are. You combine that with one of your tweets saying, Well you now, I really don't HAVE to do this. It's not really illegal, but I'll do if for America, not that it keeps coming up.

It's not too late but, come on man, people have a right to be skeptical when they see the above referenced article, you involve your family with everything, and public pressure is the only thing that seems to have forced you to make a move.

Last edited:
Reactions: b.c. and slurper_la

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Trump Risks Enraging China By Calling Taiwan’s Leader In “Major Break” From 30 Years Of US Diplomacy

Gee, wonder why he called there first.

"The mayor of Taoyuan confirmed rumors on Wednesday that US president-elect Donald Trump was considering constructing a series of luxury hotels and resorts in the northwest Taiwanese city.

A representative from the Trump Organization paid a visit to Taoyuan in September, expressing interest in the city's Aerotropolis, a large-scale urban development project aimed at capitalizing on Taoyuan's status as a transport hub for East Asia,..."

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/11...
http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/e...

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Gee, wonder why he called there first.

"The mayor of Taoyuan confirmed rumors on Wednesday that US president-elect Donald Trump was considering constructing a series of luxury hotels and resorts in the northwest Taiwanese city.

A representative from the Trump Organization paid a visit to Taoyuan in September, expressing interest in the city's Aerotropolis, a large-scale urban development project aimed at capitalizing on Taoyuan's status as a transport hub for East Asia,..."

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/11...
http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/e...

Oh, I'm SO surprised. :cool: