Conflicted about sexual attraction

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a disturbing, mentally conflicting event occur to me this evening.

I was in the supermarket doing a bit of shopping. I saw a short, slim girl of about 14 or 15 turn the corner into an aisle ahead of me. As I turned into the same aisle she had turned around and was heading out of it. I then had a chance to see her face clearly, which I had not previously. Now at a distance of three feet, where I could see the features of her face distinctly, I would guess that she was at least 20. There was a sharpness and maturity to the face that made it pretty clear she wasn't as young as I'd first thought. I had a chance to glance at her hands as well--women's hands change as they age and a 20-year-old's hands tend to look distinctly different from a 14-year-old's. The face and the hands told me that this was a college age woman (I live in a large college town), but the way that she dressed and her hair style and the way that she walked--kind of a bouncy, floopy walk--said junior high school student.

I was suddenly very conflicted. She was quite pretty, and I am instantly sexually attracted to slim, petite women. When I first spotted her (and thought she was 14) I had absolutely no sexual attraction to her. When I saw that she was (likely) college-age I was suddenly sexually attracted to her. Then my mind started playing little games as I flip-flopped in my opinion on what her age really was. *IF* she was a college-age woman, then I had no problem with the almost automatic fantasy that started playing in my head. But then I would think "She could be 14, you really didn't get a good look at her" and my sexual attraction to her was repulsive. My mind flipped back and forth between these feelings about a dozen times in the span of ten seconds and it was very disconcerting to be in such a literal dilemma.

For a moment I even considered going up to her and asking "Could you please tell me how old you are, because if you're legal I would *really* like to fuck you." Luckily my internal monologue filters usually wrestle the stupid out of my thoughts before they get me into trouble.

But I still felt really weird for awhile afterwards having had really graphically sexual thoughts about someone who *might* have been way underage.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Her age was ambiguous. I wouldn't worry unless you develop a pattern of being attracted to young girls.

Last edited:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I was in the supermarket doing a bit of shopping. I saw a short, slim girl of about 14 or 15 turn the corner into an aisle ahead of me. As I turned into the same aisle she had turned around and was heading out of it. I then had a chance to see her face clearly, which I had not previously. Now at a distance of three feet, where I could see the features of her face distinctly, I would guess that she was at least 20. There was a sharpness and maturity to the face that made it pretty clear she wasn't as young as I'd first thought. I had a chance to glance at her hands as well--women's hands change as they age and a 20-year-old's hands tend to look distinctly different from a 14-year-old's. The face and the hands told me that this was a college age woman (I live in a large college town), but the way that she dressed and her hair style and the way that she walked--kind of a bouncy, floopy walk--said junior high school student.

I was suddenly very conflicted. She was quite pretty, and I am instantly sexually attracted to slim, petite women. When I first spotted her (and thought she was 14) I had absolutely no sexual attraction to her. When I saw that she was (likely) college-age I was suddenly sexually attracted to her. Then my mind started playing little games as I flip-flopped in my opinion on what her age really was. *IF* she was a college-age woman, then I had no problem with the almost automatic fantasy that started playing in my head. But then I would think "She could be 14, you really didn't get a good look at her" and my sexual attraction to her was repulsive. My mind flipped back and forth between these feelings about a dozen times in the span of ten seconds and it was very disconcerting to be in such a literal dilemma.

For a moment I even considered going up to her and asking "Could you please tell me how old you are, because if you're legal I would *really* like to fuck you." Luckily my internal monologue filters usually wrestle the stupid out of my thoughts before they get me into trouble.

But I still felt really weird for awhile afterwards having had really graphically sexual thoughts about someone who *might* have been way underage.

Channelwood, I have to say that your little story interests me a lot. I've found myself staring at very cute looking boys who I suddenly realize are actually young women who have a masculine look about them (wearing tee shirts being flat-chested, jeans and sneakers). I know this isn't the same thing but I find that my mind does that same flip flop sort of thing. It can be very confusing and disorienting. I'd be interested if other people have similar experiences.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Her age was ambiguous. I wouldn't worry unless you develop a pattern of being attracted to young girls.
This.

Sometimes people mature physically at quite a young age, and while their bodies may resemble those of an adult, their mentalities, more likely than not, do not. It's not necessarily a wrong thing to find a physically mature young person attractive, just so long as you're not actively planning on gettin' with 'em. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck...but it ain't no duck.

It's human nature.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can find women who look like fat men, or like little girls, or like twinks easily. Jamie Lee Curtis always strikes me as looking like a man with boobs stuck down her shirt. But lots of males find her hot.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You can find women who look like fat men, or like little girls, or like twinks easily. Jamie Lee Curtis always strikes me as looking like a man with boobs stuck down her shirt. But lots of males find her hot.

i know i do!!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

i know i do!!
I'd give anything for her to help me take the Activia challenge:smile:, She's sexy sexy sexy.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dudes think about underage tail all the time.

Really? I certainly hope not.

I'm not talking about a girl who's slightly underage by legal standards (say 17), I'm talking about a girl who's seriously underage. I've been listening recently to interviews with Loretta Lynn who was married at age 13. At that age, the power and authority differential is far too great.

If I knew that any of my friends "thought about underage tail all the time" they wouldn't be my friends.

It's society that says it's wrong.

No, *I* say it's wrong. Different societies around the globe approve the sexual abuse of young girls; that doesn't make them right.

I think you'll find that your opinion is in the minority. Which is largely irrelevant to the discussion at hand, since it was about my flipflopping sexual attraction based on my moral compass.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, as a girl, I recommend you say something else. Something, like, "Hi! (BIG SMILE) You are very pretty and I would like to take you to dinner." You'll get a much more positive response. Guys have said similar things to me in person like you said above and guess what I did? Flew like a Bat out of hell! Not a good come on line.

I wouldn't worry too much about her age if you really think she is legal. Lots of us look younger than we are. So, when are you going back to the grocery store? :)

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Well, as a girl, I recommend you say something else. Something, like, "Hi! (BIG SMILE) You are very pretty and I would like to take you to dinner." You'll get a much more positive response. Guys have said similar things to me in person like you said above and guess what I did? Flew like a Bat out of hell! Not a good come on line.

I wouldn't worry too much about her age if you really think she is legal. Lots of us look younger than we are. So, when are you going back to the grocery store? :)

yeah is one of the reason why I have been stopped a few times by the pigs,
they usually make up a excuse after they see my ID.

two times they used the weather as a excuse to stop me :lmao:
more then likely it was racial profiling

aka: fashion police

I did insult them about their Weight.

Last edited:

D_Philodendra Pastieswirls

Account Disabled
Media
I don't see a problem with this. The fact that you caught yourself worrying whether she was underage or not means that your sense of morality is still there. It's not wrong for you to find women of an ambiguous age attractive.

I also second what was said by curiousme. Keep your crazy lines to yourself and stick with something normal. ;)

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's a big deal. When you were 14, didn't you want to fuck some of the other 14 year old girls in your classes? Now years later, you're worried you might have those same feelings? Seems completely natural to me.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is one of the big problems with being human. Nature says 13 or over girls are ready to make children, and guys are therefore, sexually attracted to them naturally. Society dictates this is wrong until at least 16, and age difference plays a part too.

Personally, I was shy as a kid and although I'm only 20 I feel I missed out on a big part of my childhood, especially experimenting with girls. For example, I am very unlikely to ever in my life have sex with a virgin now, something I truly wish I had had the chance to do sometimes.

I'm not going to act on such desires, but I do sometimes have sexual attractions to girls of around 15/16 quite often. Worrying? perhaps, but only due to society.

My point is, don't worry about it. It happens, and as long as you don't try to act on it you will be fine.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Of the few women that i've been attracted to, they've always ranged from a few years older, to substantially older ala Mary Kay LeTourneau/Villi Fualaau.
I remember being specifically attracted to my grade 10 English teacher who bore a striking resemblance to Jennifer Aniston. (so could you blame me... i was faux star-struck)
The point being, that i suppose we all have our 'thing' that gets our 'express check out aisle' motors revving. As you said, you felt ambivalent about the whole situation when you considered that she might have been far too young to pursue any sort of sexual pick-up... so big up's to you to you for listening to 'ol Jiminy cricket and don't stress out too much about a possible once-off attraction to a "potential" minor.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dudes think about underage tail all the time. It's society that says it's wrong. Don't misunderstand me, it's wrong to actually do in reality, but a fantasy is a fantasy. There's nothing wrong thinking about it. Loosen up!
I don't think it's a big deal. When you were 14, didn't you want to fuck some of the other 14 year old girls in your classes? Now years later, you're worried you might have those same feelings? Seems completely natural to me.
Some of us grow out of those feelings. Some of us grow up.

ModestToo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thinking about something and doing something are two different things. You know not to do anything so you're fine, no need to dwell on it.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Looking, admiring and a bit of fantasizing is one thing, acting is another. It's only natural for males to admire what they find attractive regardless of the age but when they are underage I believe we are obligated to protect them, not abuse or take advantage of them. What goes on in their mind may have no brakes on them but we have to have our engines cut off when it comes to sex.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of us grow out of those feelings. Some of us grow up.
Letting society dictate who you are physically attracted to doesn't mean you "grew up". If anything, it means you lack the maturity to make your own personal decisions regarding your physical attraction.