Conflicted about sexual attraction

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Now... To Maxcock: Consider this. When I was 19, my boyfriend was 17. Was that wrong? The age of consent in the state I was living at the time was 18, and it was pre-Lawrence. I had been dating him since I was 17 and he was 16, about a year and a half. We met on a University campus where I was attending school. At the time I thought he was a student too, not just visiting a friend. Granted, it's not the age difference the OP was facing, but it's still something that by your posts it seems you'd demonize as "pervy."
Did you leap to that assumption all on your own, or did you just decide to adopt KTF40's assumption? As I've already addressed him on the subject, I hope you won't mind if I just cut and paste a portion of that response here, as it applies equally well to you. It still required more effort than you took reaching that false assumption.
As a matter of fact, you're dead wrong. I have long believed that it was ridiculous to assign an arbitrary line for sexual majority that under no circumstances must be crossed. If the age of consent is 18 for example, it makes no sense that a 17yo guy involved with a 16yo girl suddenly becomes a statutory rapist or sex offender on his 18th birthday. In recent years more and more states have adopted so-called 'Romeo and Juliet' rules regarding the age of consent, where a difference of 2 or 3 years makes the line irrelevant. That makes perfect sense to me, but it's very different from what you've described -- wanting to fuck 14yo girls as a 22-23yo man.
Also, being gay is not illegal now. As you stated, Lawrence v. Texas ended that. DADT, while still abhorrent, pertains to a voluntary entity in our society. Talk to me again if the draft it reinstated.
Already addressed KTF40 on this too, so again, slightly edited cut and paste response for you:
Why don't you ask the 13,000 proud servicemembers who have been discharged under DADT since it was enacted in '94, and stripped of their honor, their livelihood and their careers, whether there are any laws against being gay in America? Did they cease to be Americans when they entered the service? Many of them were already in the military before the policy went into effect, and many tens of thousands more were dishonorably discharged in the years before the policy. Why don't you ask the tens of thousands of other gay servicemembers trying to serve their country with honor and distinction in a war zone, while they have to worry every day about that Sword of Damocles hanging over their head?

Also, I was pointing out that up until seven years ago there were many places in the country where gay sex was illegal, though most people probably assumed otherwise. Whether it's illegal now is beside the main point, as we were discussing the wider context of societal pressure, social norms and taboos within which these laws are enacted. Believe me, there are still many rural places, small towns, even places in big cities and in the workplace where these societal pressures still exist. So in those places it may as well be illegal, inasmuch as people have to hide their orientation for fear of persecution or violence. Changing the law does not erase discrimination, nor does it remove the pressure put on people in these environments.
Concerning the rest of your post where you describe your experiences as a minor having sex with older men --
I have friends who had the exact same experience and were none the worse for it. I don't think what you did at that stage of emotional development was "wrong". That does not change the fact that regardless of whether you wanted it, regardless of whether you seduced them, regardless of whether you enjoyed it, what they did was wrong. The responsibility and the legal culpability lies with the adult in these situations. Regardless of his/her motivations and desires, we can never assume a minor is mentally and emotionally mature enough to make these decisions free of manipulation and exploitation by adults. That, in essence, is why it is wrong.

Last edited:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about you don't make assumptions about my personal experience or what I think? How about you stop your typical twisting of the facts and spinning what I say in my posts to suit your agenda? As a matter of fact, you're dead wrong. I have long believed that it was ridiculous to assign an arbitrary line for sexual majority that under no circumstances must be crossed. If the age of consent is 18 for example, it makes no sense that a 17yo guy involved with a 16yo girl suddenly becomes a statutory rapist or sex offender on his 18th birthday.
In recent years more and more states have adopted so-called ' 'Romeo and Juliet' rules regarding the age of consent, where a difference of 2 or 3 years makes the line irrelevant.
It's really not an unfair assumption because you are generally considered an adult at age 18. So therefore, you are a child at 17. According to the logic of your previous post, at 18 you were no longer attracted to 17 year olds. This post clarifies those comments though.

Oh how "rude", "condescending", and "assholish" that was. :rolleyes:

If I wore panties, believe me, nothing you could say would ever cause them to bunch. And why is it you're allowed to "call me out" but when I "call you out" I'm being "rude", "condescending", and "assholish"? That sounds like a double standard to me. Not to mention, you've used far more insulting, offensive and "assholish" language than I have. Just look at the paragraph I just quoted. It's more "rude, condescending, and assholish", not to mention more childish, than all my posts put together. Not to mention we haven't even come to the rudest part of your post yet.

And it was. God damn dude get over it. Stop bitching and complaining because I called out your comments for what they were. Get over it and as you would say, "grow up".

Btw, in case you forgot, that paragraph was also in response to your name calling. Funny how you want to ignore your own insults, but pay close attention to my insults, that are in fact, only in response to your name calling.

You're embarrassing yourself with your feigned offense at that innocuous comment. What you're actually freaked out about is that I had the audacity to imply your sexual interest in young girls is at the very least inappropriate and a little disturbing - a view I wouldn't doubt most sensible, ethical, mature people reading this thread would share.
Oh wow, I'm physcially attracted to certain women who are under the age of 18. Wow man, I'm really alone in that respect. I must be a really disturbing individual. Good call there lol. Even just a few posts earlier, a woman in this thread posted about how she was almost on the verge of fucking a guy under the age of 18. I don't see you bitching and whining at her posts and calling her disturbing. Double standard much?

Am I hallucinating, or did you seriously just call me "perverted" because I might be looking for someone who likes to suck dick ON A BIG DICK SEX SITE??!!! Where there are 100's of thousands of hungry cocksuckers actively looking for dicks to suck??? LMFAO!!! Oh god, I feel like such a whore now. LOLOLOL!!!!! You know,
if I did find any cocksuckers here, and maybe I have ;-) I can assure you they'd be of legal age. So I have to disagree with you that it would be just as "perverted" as you wanting to fuck 14 year old girls.
That's the difference though. You actually act out your perverted fantasies where as I don't. And you actually take it to the next step by being desperate enough to post for it on the internet lol.

My "rant"? :rolleyes: Jeezhus. Do you think you'll ever be able to stop twisting and exaggerating long enough to write a single honest paragraph? Why don't you stop your ridiculous tortured semantic exercises and ask the 13,000 proud servicemembers who have been discharged under DADT since it was enacted in '94, and stripped of their honor, their livelihood and their careers, whether there are any laws against being gay in America? Did they cease to be Americans when they entered the service? Many of them were already in the military before the policy went into effect, and many tens of thousands more were dishonorably discharged in the years before the policy took effect. Why don't you ask the tens of thousands of other gay servicemembers currently trying to serve their country with honor and distinction in a war zone, while they have to worry every day about that Sword of Damocles hanging over their head?
Being gay isn't illegal. As soon as people start being thrown in jail for being gay, you might have a point. But that doesn't happen so get over it, and once again "grow up".

As for the rest of my "rant", I was pointing out that up until seven years ago there were many places in the country where gay sex was illegal, though most people probably assumed otherwise, as I'm quite sure you did. Whether it's illegal now is beside the main point, as we were discussing the wider context of societal pressure, social norms and taboos within which these laws are enacted. Believe me, there are still many rural places, small towns, even places in big cities and in the workplace where these societal pressures still exist. So in those places it may as well be illegal, inasmuch as people have to hide their orientation for fear of persecution or violence. Changing the law does not erase discrimination, nor does it remove the pressure put on people in these environments.

Blah blah blah. People face discrimination everyday based on their race, origin, religion, gender, etc. You're not the only one so your sad pity story just isn't relevant.

But you know, it's pointless to have any kind of discussion with you, much less a discussion on the legal and social issues surrounding LGBT equality, a subject on which you are, not surprisingly, completely ignorant. At any rate, you have introduced this comparison as a red herring, and it is not at all applicable to the discussion. Furthermore, as another poster rightly indicated, comparing sex between two consenting adults of the same gender with the sexual exploitaion and abuse of minors is not only inappropriate, it is flat out offensive
More blah blah blah...

Btw, I'm not the one making the comparisons, you are. I'm actually the one rejecting the comparisons. Frankly, of all the people to try and draw comparisons between pedophilia and homosexuality, I didn't think that would come from a gay dude such as yourself lol.

Now good luck proving I have a little prick. :tongue1:
I didn't say you have one, I said you are one.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Btw, I want to make this a separate post just to show people what a sad little man you are because this paragraph especially caught my attention.
Really? Where do I "go on and on" about how "hot" I am? I actually make a point NOT to talk up my physical attributes unless I'm just joking around, here or anywhere else. It's partly because I have no pics posted, and though others may talk about their assets in the absence of pics, I personally feel that's kind of phony. But it's mainly because, whether I had pics or not, I just think it's unseemly to brag about yourself. But that's just me, I don't object if others do.

In case people didn't know, in the personal ads section, Maxok took out an ad in the ads section where he went on and on about how physically attractive he was including to go as far as saying to the reader, "he was much hotter than you." I kid you not. That's how full of himself this guy really is.

Unfortunately, while this post existed yesterday, it surprisingly disappeared after I made mention of it. It was posted some time in 2009 so it had been up for a while so I find it no coincidence that it was removed once I mentioned it. It also had a grand total of 1 reply. So, that tells me the guy must be as ugly as the personality he displays on this message board but I digress.

Anyways, I'd like people to see what Maxok is doing.

Maxok asks me

Really? Where do I "go on and on" about how "hot" I am?

So the assumption is that I must go find the post and provide this evidence. However, as stated before, Maxok either deleted the post or was able to conveniently remove it somehow. So of course, I cannot provide the evidence that shows what a smug little man this guy is.

So Maxok, how am I suppose to find the post when you removed it?

It appears to me that you've conveniently removed the evidence that you posted in an attempt to save yourself from further embarrassment. Congratulations, I guess?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Save myself from embarassment? LOL! You really need to stop fixating on me, KTF40.
No matter what you say, I'm still not going to let you suck my dick. :wink:

You're embarrassing yourself . . .
. . . again.

Do you think you'll ever be able to stop twisting and exaggerating long enough to write a single honest paragraph?
I'm not going to waste any more time deconstructing and discrediting your disingenuous rants and ramblings. You'll just lie, deflect and spin off in another direction, so what's the point? And though there's no reason at all I feel obliged to justify my old personal ad, I'm going to tell you all about it anyway - to show what an utter fool you are for dragging this off-topic bullshit in here in a failed childish attempt to embarrass and discredit me.

Yes, I had a personal ad that I posted right after I joined a little over a year ago. You must have dug deep into my posting history to find that one. I had recently relocated to a sparsely populated area. Because of that and other circumstances in my life at the time, I wasn't in a position to meet new people. Well, a fella still has certain, um . . . needs. ;-) Like many people who place such ads, I included a brief honest positive description of myself and said what I was looking for - no stats and nothing over the top. No, it was not at all what you described, but that's no surprise now, is it?

As to why there were no responses in that thread, if you read my post, you might have noticed I specifically asked people to PM me rather than responding in the thread. As a matter of fact, it got quite a lot of traffic the first month or so it was posted, but then it tapered off, I guess as it got buried further down the list. Frankly, I had forgotten all about it until several days ago when for the first time in a year someone posted in the thread, coincidentally on the exact anniversary of the day I first posted it.

When I looked at the ad again with the physical description of myself and my geographical location, it made me uncomfortable. Combined with other personal details I have revealed on the board over the past year, I seemed too easily identifiable. I have some serious privacy concerns, and because of that, and because some other circumstances have changed in my life, I asked to have it removed. That was before you made your comment about how I go "on and on" about how "hot" I am, so you can forget your silly conspiracy theory. The timing was purely coincidental. Who gets called out for being immodest and selling themselves in a hook-up ad anyway? Isn't that kind of the whole point? :rolleyes: Now if you have other examples of where I "go on and on about how hot I am", feel free to cite them. In fact, I challenge you to do just that. Start a thread if you like, and provide as many examples as you can find.

Not that any of this matters. It wouldn't matter if I had a hundred personal ads describing myself in the most exaggerated graphic detail along with a whole laundry list of extreme fetishes. I don't know if you're aware, but THIS IS A SEX SITE, not a church social, and people do that here. There are nearly 50,000 ads in the Personals forum, and that's not counting who knows how many tens of thousands of ads people post in the other forums and blogs. I know I run across at least a dozen every time I sign on without even looking for them. Not once have I seen any of the posters called a pervert.

This is supposed to be a place where we can celebrate our sexuality. For you to call me "desperate" and "perverted" for placing one personal ad, for the most vanilla sex imaginable no less, is not only ridiculous, it is insulting and openly hostile. Make no mistake, it is a blatant personal attack, and it goes against everything this site is supposed to be about. Before you protest and try to draw a false equivalency, be aware that there are certain sexual behaviors that are frowned upon here and prohibited from being explicitly described - certain sexual behaviors that are generally condemned in this society - namely incest, bestiality, and sex with minors.

There are tens of thousands of people with personal ads here, and literally millions on Craigslist and other sites. Are they all perverts? If not, can you tell me exactly what was "perverted" about my personal ad? Can you tell me what is "perverted" about my sexual behaviors? Is it because you presume I was advertising for male partners? That would be a fair assumption, though if you read the ad, you would have seen I didn't state my orientation. I have noticed how dismissive and derisive you are toward same-sex matters, tossing around the word "gay" seemingly as an invective. You've been called out repeatedly in the Politics forum for your racist postings. So in addition to that and your disturbing desire to fuck young girls, should we now officially add homophobia to your list of detestable qualities?

You are an angry, pathetic little man, KTF, and I say that not based on this exchange alone, but after having encountered you far too many times in other forums. Your post was nothing but a viscious personal attack on me that had nothing to do with the topic. Your only motive was to try to inflict some sort of retribution on me. Your intent was to discredit and embarass me, but you failed miserably. You only embarass yourself. Make no mistake, if you persist in attacking me personally, or follow me into other threads to take off-topic potshots at me as you did yesterday, I won't stand for it. Be forewarned.

Am I embarrassed? Hardly. In fact, I'm so not embarrassed that I think I'll take this opportunity to say, anyone reading this post who wants to suck my big handsome dick, feel free to PM me. :smile: Anyone but you, twit.

what a sad little man you are
the guy must be as ugly as the personality he displays on this message board
Look in a mirror, buddy.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah is one of the reason why I have been stopped a few times by the pigs,
they usually make up a excuse after they see my ID.

two times they used the weather as a excuse to stop me :lmao:
more then likely it was racial profiling

aka: fashion police

I did insult them about their Weight.

? I don't understand your reply:confused:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just keep in mind that when you have sex with a child you pretty much destroy the chances of that child having a healthy romantic or sexual relationship with a partner when he or she grows up. In other words you are destroying that child's life. This is probably why a lot of people who do this have no qualms about killing the child afterwards because they know they've already ruined the child's future.

I hope reminding yourself of this helps you direct your fantasies in less morally conflicted directions.

A 20 year old having sex with a 16 year old is no different than a 16 year old having sex with a 16 year old, except in the former case, one possibly gets the anxieties of having broke the law.

Yes, 20 y/o with 13 y/o is quite a different story, but even then, plenty of people have been molested or even raped, and lived a perfectly normal, healthy life, with normal relationships, whilst people who never had anything done to them have terribly neurotic relationships. Sex is not the only component of a relationship.

I was a horny teen male. I fully admit that back then I was the predator. It happens, and society should realize this. There are predators out there, but sometimes they are the ones who are "underage." That's why today I have the rule of carding anyone who is questionable that I may want to hook up with.

I appreciate this little quip, because it helps add complexity to what so many see as a very simple issue.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why did you even go to there? He admitted, in the open, he was conflicted. You then proceeded to rip him up and down, accuse and insinuate all sorts of things he never even said. You then move on, over and over, to put him down for your own words, not his. AND at the same time, express in detail, how mature you are? :confused:

If you think OLDER men do not date, target, prey, and/or rape younger girls everyday, you are naive. It exists. Ask any female and the chances are 99.9 they have been hit on by someone who is far older than they are and sometimes he won't go away easily. The poster admitted he felt strange and he walked away. Not one thing wrong there in my book.

He was honest and I respect him for it. What I don't get is your unfailing need to tear him apart for it?

I see more and more of this in the majority of threads here - people attacking others over and over and over, putting words and there own subjective impressions where they simply do not belong.

I have probably done it myself a few times. I wish we would all try to get beyond feeling the need to express how much better, smarter, more open, cooler, bigger, sexier, whatever than the next person. Say what you feel once and move on. No need to make yourself, or anyone else feel ill.

I'm not sexually attracted to children. I haven't been attracted to children since I was a child myself. In fact, I've never been attracted to people who are significantly younger than me. It has nothing to do with societal pressure. It has to do with maturity. And don't exaggerate my comment and pretend like your widdle feelings were hurt. After all the shit you regularly dish out in the Politics forum? Please. Grow up and act like a man. Okay, that was condescending, but warranted. At any rate, your initial post, the one I responded to, had a very different and disturbing intent than the spin you're trying to put on now. Here:
It sounds like a case of arrested development to me, and kinda pervy. I hope you grow out of this.

Really? Have you heard of DADT? It's illegal to be gay and serve in the armed forces. Not to mention that up until just seven years ago you could still be arrested and imprisoned for same-sex activity in the privacy of your own home in a number of states. That was before the Supreme Court decision in Lawrence v. Texas overturned Bowers v. Hardwick, a decision that I fought for many years as an activist, along with the military bans. Suffice to say, I'm old enough to have bucked societal pressure and broken the law both in and out of bed many times over the years I'm happy to say - but as a consenting adult. Legality aside, there is still plenty of societal pressure and discrimination against LGBT people in this country. You don't know what you're talking about.

As far as laws against the sexual exploitation of minors, there are very good reasons behind them. It's not just an arbitrary social convention designed to thwart your desires to have sex with young girls. It really sounds from your posts that you're trying to justify your desires and consequently resent the social/legal prohibitions, which is disturbing. If you can't figure out why these laws are necessary and appropriate, you'll have to get someone else to explain. I can't be bothered. I've encountered you enough to know you are an argumentative self-righteous twit who has a penchant for spinning things out of context. I'm not going to waste my time.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter what you say, I'm still not going to let you suck my dick. :wink:
Uh, ok. But that's kind of gross if that's what you're thinking about with me because nobody's mentioned that except for you.

I'm not going to waste any more time deconstructing and discrediting your disingenuous rants and ramblings.
Oh really? You sure you don't want to continue making comparisons between pedophilia and homosexuality?

And though there's no reason at all I feel obliged to justify my old personal ad, I'm going to tell you all about it anyway

Oh God. Please don't.

Yes, I had a personal ad that I posted right after I joined a little over a year ago. You must have dug deep into my posting history to find that one.
Not really. After nearly a year, someone replied to it and it was at the top of the ads section.

I had recently relocated to a sparsely populated area. Because of that and other circumstances in my life at the time, I wasn't in a position to meet new people. Well, a fella still has certain, um . . . needs. ;-) Like many people who place such ads, I included a brief honest positive description of myself and said what I was looking for - no stats and nothing over the top. No, it was not at all what you described, but that's no surprise now, is it?

And the lying begins. True, there were no stats, but a long description about how incredibly physically attractive you are. :puke:

As to why there were no responses in that thread, if you read my post, you might have noticed I specifically asked people to PM me rather than responding in the thread. As a matter of fact, it got quite a lot of traffic the first month or so it was posted, but then it tapered off, I guess as it got buried further down the list. Frankly, I had forgotten all about it until several days ago when for the first time in a year someone posted in the thread, coincidentally on the exact anniversary of the day I first posted it.
blah blah blah

When I looked at the ad again with the physical description of myself and my geographical location, it made me uncomfortable. Combined with other personal details I have revealed on the board over the past year, I seemed too easily identifiable. I have some serious privacy concerns, and because of that, and because some other circumstances have changed in my life, I asked to have it removed. That was before you made your comment about how I go "on and on" about how "hot" I am, so you can forget your silly conspiracy theory. The timing was purely coincidental. Who gets called out for being immodest and selling themselves in a hook-up ad anyway? Isn't that kind of the whole point? :rolleyes:
blah blah blah

Now if you have other examples of where I "go on and on about how hot I am", feel free to cite them. In fact, I challenge you to do just that. Start a thread if you like, and provide as many examples as you can find.
What's the point in finding them? You'll just delete the posts like you've done already lol

Not that any of this matters. It wouldn't matter if I had a hundred personal ads describing myself in the most exaggerated graphic detail along with a whole laundry list of extreme fetishes. I don't know if you're aware, but THIS IS A SEX SITE, not a church social, and people do that here. There are nearly 50,000 ads in the Personals forum, and that's not counting who knows how many tens of thousands of ads people post in the other forums and blogs. I know I run across at least a dozen every time I sign on without even looking for them. Not once have I seen any of the posters called a pervert.
Blah blah blah

(I'm seeing a theme here)

This is supposed to be a place where we can celebrate our sexuality. For you to call me "desperate" and "perverted" for placing one personal ad, for the most vanilla sex imaginable no less, is not only ridiculous, it is insulting and openly hostile. Make no mistake, it is a blatant personal attack, and it goes against everything this site is supposed to be about. Before you protest and try to draw a false equivalency, be aware that there are certain sexual behaviors that are frowned upon here and prohibited from being explicitly described - certain sexual behaviors that are generally condemned in this society - namely incest, bestiality, and sex with minors.
Blah blah blah

(I wonder if he whines just as much in real life)

There are tens of thousands of people with personal ads here, and literally millions on Craigslist and other sites. Are they all perverts? If not, can you tell me exactly what was "perverted" about my personal ad? Can you tell me what is "perverted" about my sexual behaviors? Is it because you presume I was advertising for male partners? That would be a fair assumption, though if you read the ad, you would have seen I didn't state my orientation. I have noticed how dismissive and derisive you are toward same-sex matters, tossing around the word "gay" seemingly as an invective. You've been called out repeatedly in the Politics forum for your racist postings. So in addition to that and your disturbing desire to fuck young girls, should we now officially add homophobia to your list of detestable qualities?
Uh oh, he's now asking me questions. Should I respond?

I think I won't. It may bring on another long rant about something nobody gives a fuck about.

You are an angry, pathetic little man, KTF, and I say that not based on this exchange alone, but after having encountered you far too many times in other forums. Your post was nothing but a viscious personal attack on me that had nothing to do with the topic. Your only motive was to try to inflict some sort of retribution on me. Your intent was to discredit and embarass me, but you failed miserably. You only embarass yourself. Make no mistake, if you persist in attacking me personally, or follow me into other threads to take off-topic potshots at me as you did yesterday, I won't stand for it. Be forewarned.
Considering my post was able to elicit a 10 paragraph response from you, I think I'm either getting under your skin or you've developed a creepy obsession with me lol

Am I embarrassed? Hardly. In fact, I'm so not embarrassed that I think I'll take this opportunity to say, anyone reading this post who wants to suck my big handsome dick, feel free to PM me. :smile: Anyone but you, twit.
Oh look at that, he takes out another ad. What a guy. He can be a whiny prick, but a whiny prick who still wants you to suck his dick while he is being a whiny prick.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I appreciate this thread, because there really isn't anything wrong with thinking a 16 y/o is attractive. You are human. I don't think any stranger I ever see is "sexually" attractive myself, however, but I do appreciate beauty.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Why did you even go to there? He admitted, in the open, he was conflicted. You then proceeded to rip him up and down, accuse and insinuate all sorts of things he never even said. You then move on, over and over, to put him down for your own words, not his. AND at the same time, express in detail, how mature you are? :confused:

If you think OLDER men do not date, target, prey, and/or rape younger girls everyday, you are naive. It exists. Ask any female and the chances are 99.9 they have been hit on by someone who is far older than they are and sometimes he won't go away easily. The poster admitted he felt strange and he walked away. Not one thing wrong there in my book.

He was honest and I respect him for it. What I don't get is your unfailing need to tear him apart for it?

I see more and more of this in the majority of threads here - people attacking others over and over and over, putting words and there own subjective impressions where they simply do not belong.

I have probably done it myself a few times. I wish we would all try to get beyond feeling the need to express how much better, smarter, more open, cooler, bigger, sexier, whatever than the next person. Say what you feel once and move on. No need to make yourself, or anyone else feel ill.
It seems you've confused my response to the OP with my responses to another poster, curiousme. I addressed the OP of the thread only once, and I was entirely positive and supportive. I didn't "rip him up and down", "accuse" or "insinuate" anything, nor did I "put him down" or "tear him apart" as you say. Quite the contrary, I suggested he probably didn't need to be too concerned about being "conflicted". I never addressed him again.

Mine is the first response in the thread after the OP. Here's what I said:

Her age was ambiguous. I wouldn't worry unless you develop a pattern of being attracted to young girls.
That post of mine you quoted as well as my other posts to which you refer were addressed to another poster entirely, one who expressed the opposite point of view and who revealed no such "conflict" at all:

I don't think it's a big deal. When you were 14, didn't you want to fuck some of the other 14 year old girls in your classes? Now years later, you're worried you might have those same feelings? Seems completely natural to me.
To which I simply replied:

Some of us grow out of those feelings. Some of us grow up.
And it went downhill from there, but none of what you have taken me to task for was addressed to the OP.

In view of your post, it seems more than a little ironic that you would "rip" on me over your mistakes in reading the thread. Channelwood is the OP who described feeling "conflicted". KTF0 expresses no such conflict at all. On the contrary, to him it's all perfectly fine and "completely natural" to want to fuck a 14 yo girl. Incidentally, where did I ever say that older men don't prey upon young girls?? Obviously I don't think that, or I wouldn't take the stand I do. I hope you will go back and review the exchanges with a little better attention and correct any erroneous impressions.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I thought you were in here replying to what he posted?
By "he" I assume you're referring to the OP? I just explained this to you. The posts you took me to task for are NOT addressed to the OP Channelwood as you inexplicably and erroneously concluded. I addressed the OP only once at the very beginning of the thread, and I was positive and supportive. The posts you took me to task for are addressed to KTF40, whom I quoted everytime I addressed him, just like you quoted me. In fact, in my post you quoted, I quoted KTF40 three times and directly responded to what he said.

KTF40 and the OP are two different people with opposite points of view. How can you not comprehend this?
It couldn't be more obvious. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, your posts were like 2000 words long (and had lots of quotes) and since I didn't see anything positive, thought provoking, or generally just enjoyable to read, I chose to opt-out eventually. I was unsure exactly who you were going off on cause it seemed like you were ranting and raving. Thanks for pointing it out in 100 words or less.

Okay, back to original topic?? Please?

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By "he" I assume you're referring to the OP? I just explained this to you. The posts you took me to task for are NOT addressed to the OP Channelwood as you inexplicably and erroneously concluded. I addressed the OP only once at the very beginning of the thread, and I was positive and supportive. The posts you took me to task for are addressed to KTF40, whom I quoted everytime I addressed him, just like you quoted me. In fact, in my post you quoted, I quoted KTF40 three times and directly responded to what he said.

KTF40 and the OP are two different people with opposite points of view. How can you not comprehend this?
It couldn't be more obvious. :rolleyes:

She's done it to me, too.

She doesn't bother reading the posts she responds to, or even follow the OP's posts when she chooses sides and she made all sorts of assumptions that the OP's own words contradicted because she hadn't bothered reading them or following along. She used the same "it was too long" excuse about why her reply made no sense.

Oh, and she likes to make that "back on topic" complaint as if the people posting weren't on topic, even if they were.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She's done it to me, too.

She doesn't bother reading the posts she responds to, or even follow the OP's posts when she chooses sides and she made all sorts of assumptions that the OP's own words contradicted because she hadn't bothered reading them or following along. She used the same "it was too long" excuse about why her reply made no sense.

Well Petite. Your posts can easily run into speeches/dissertations that are mostly about you, your personal experiences, you, your bf, you, your ex- bf's, you, ad nauseam, etc. I'm sure some people enjoy reading them. Fine. I usually do not. What I just said to him above replies here too.

How do you know I don't read ANY of the posts I respond to? Have you also some type of special Petite mental telepathy? Or you just know absolutely everything about everything and everyone ever?

Why should I have to read every single word you write? Honestly? If I did, I would read almost nothing but your long replies all day that are, again, mostly about you in one way or another.

It's my choice. If you don't like who/what/how I am, just skip by. Why not? I am not offended now and won't be in the future. If you choose to follow me around here and say things about me that are simply your OPINION and speculation instead of emailing me your actual grief in private, so be it. Have at it.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well Petite. Your posts can run into speeches/dissertations that are mostly about you, your personal experiences, you, your bf, you, your ex- bf's, you, ad nauseam, etc. I'm quite sure some people enjoy reading them. I usually do not. What I just said to him above replies here too.

How do you know I don't read the posts I respond to? Are you here with me? Have you also some type of special Petite mental telepathy?

Why should I have to read every single word you write? Honestly? It's my choice. If you don't like who.what/how I am, just skip by. I am not offended and won't be.

I didn't say that you didn't read ANY of the posts. When you write you didn't read the post, that's how I know that you didn't read it. You admitted it. Also, when pointing out that your replies don't make sense because they contradict the OP's own words, that's when it's obvious that you either have reading comprehension issues, or you aren't following along with the conversation.

If it's too long for you to read, then just don't bother to reply.

I often don't read people's posts, but when I don't read them, I don't address a post directly to that person and criticize them. That's what's off-putting.

And I'm not following you around. Don't be ridiculous.

I see. You feel free to criticize the lengths of my posts in three threads, make the exact same "back on topic" complaint in multiple threads, and openly attack me on the forum, but when I actually point out your forum faux-pas, that's when it should become a private conversation?

Look, I don't want to fight but you have been making little criticisms of me all over the forums, and I don't think that you should be surprised that eventually I would reply to that. I'm sorry that I pointed out the things that you've been doing that have annoyed me. I think that your posts tend to sound a lot harsher and more critical than you intend them to be, and I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt there, but it's hard to when it seems like you're eager to pick fights. I don't want to fight with you, and I'll be happy to return to being civil towards you, like before, if you'll try to be more understanding, too.

If people like having really long conversations that involve writing longs posts, like me, Maxcok, AlteredEgo, subgirrl, submissivegirl83, Rawdog, nicodemous83, and lots of my other friends enjoy doing, you don't have to read them or reply to them. You're welcome if you want to, but if you do, it is a common courtesy to at least read the post, and if you don't read it, then not to criticize that poster for writing more than you wanted to read.

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I did say I didn't read a few of the whole kit and kaboodle. If you think my replies do not make sense, so what? Serioulsy? Why do you feel the need to point it out or pick at it? Simply ignore them/me. I do not agree that you have any right, at all, to tell me to not "bother to reply, how to act, or what I can reply to." Skip by, please.

And you specifically did follow me here and say things about me that are based on your opinion. Nothing you posted in that reply is related to the topic and is only about me. Did I actually do that to you anywhere here?

I am not following you around critizing you and am unsure about the "last three posts." I'll come back after Thanksgiving and reread them. If I offended you, I apologize.

I am not a candy-coater and maybe sometimes I do get hot-headed with some of my replies. However, if I have an opinion different than yours, I express it how I wish. Maybe some are harsh? Okay. I agree to that. I can find literally 1000's of super mean, ugly things people have said. I am not alone.

I would be happy to be "friends like before." Let's give it a try and I will come back and reread the last three posts where you said I attacked you personally.

I didn't say that you didn't read ANY of the posts. When you write you didn't read the post, that's how I know that you didn't read it. You admitted it. Also, when pointing out that your replies don't make sense because they contradict the OP's own words, that's when it's obvious that you either have reading comprehension issues, or you aren't following along with the conversation.

If it's too long for you to read, then just don't bother to reply.

I often don't read people's posts, but when I don't read them, I don't address a post directly to that person and criticize them. That's what's off-putting.

And I'm not following you around. Don't be ridiculous.

I see. You feel free to criticize the lengths of my posts in three threads, make the exact same "back on topic" complaint in multiple threads, and openly attack me on the forum, but when I actually point out your forum faux-pas, that's when it should become a private conversation?

Look, I don't want to fight but you have been making little criticisms of me all over the forums, and I don't think that you should be surprised that eventually I would reply to that. I'm sorry that I pointed out the things that you've been doing that have annoyed me. I think that your posts tend to sound a lot harsher and more critical than you intend them to be, and I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt there, but it's hard to when it seems like you're eager to pick fights. I don't want to fight with you, and I'll be happy to return to being civil towards you, like before, if you'll try to be more understanding, too.

If people like having really long conversations that involve writing longs posts, like me, Maxcok, AlteredEgo, subgirrl, submissivegirl83, Rawdog, nicodemous83, and lots of my other friends enjoy doing, you don't have to read them or reply to them. You're welcome if you want to, but if you do, it is a common courtesy to at least read the post, and if you don't read it, then not to criticize that poster for writing more than you wanted to read.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ok girls, do i have to break out the vat of strawberry jello?

:silly:

nekkidness, strawberry jello.....we can make this work, people!!

:biggrin1:

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's nothing wrong with being attracted to an underage girl that looks like a young adult. You're seeing the same things you'd see if she was of age and you're attracted for the same reasons. As long as you don't act on it there's nothing wrong in that. It's when someone is attracted to underage girls because they DON'T have the characteristics of adult women that can become a problem.