Conflicted: Against Circumcision, but like the look of Circumcised Penis'

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondered if anyone else felt this way..

I am against the act of circumcision without the consent of the penis owner, so basically all forms of infant/child/teen circumcision unless there is a "true" medical need, meaning that "every" possible alternative was tried prior to circumcision being recommended.

But on the other hand, I think I personally prefer the look of the circumcised penis.

So in some ways these two things conflict, but in some ways they also do not as alot of the guys from my generation are circumcised, and in the coming years guys who are being circumcised today without their consent to fit in and for the million other reasons will be living in a different world when it comes to circumcision status.

Just wanted to hear what the rest of you think.

This thread is NOT a circumcision debate thread, it is only for this one aspect.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've seen glorious peens on both side of the knife. *thank you LPSG, naken men and nudey mags from around the world* i just hope everyone has and enjoys a healthy happy peen, either their own peen or the peen they're closest too. :smile:

i would prefer to live in a world where men make the choice for themselves.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
i would have had liked it to be a choice I MADE, but your parents get to name you and shape youso its just a little piece of skin, with out it you might have a scar, with it you'd be the rare man who buys more than 2 boxes of q-tips in his whole life. Personally i perfer my own cut and think cut ones "LOOK" better... no clue how an uncut one feels, just my opnion

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not conflicted because it doesn't bother me that parents make that decision for the child. axlx2009 makes a great point -- they name you, decide what you'll wear, what school you'll go to, what time you'll go to bed, etc etc etc. In the 60's there was a big joke about hippies not naming their children and letting them grow up and pick their own name.

Anyway, I'm cut and like it but there are pros and cons to everthing. I've read that cut guys tend to have larger heads since they haven't had a constricting foreskin as they developed. On the other hand uncut ones look longer due to an optical illusion of the foreskin visually extending the shaft over the head.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very happy with my peen prolly cut on a bandsaw 66 years ago. During WWII my folks didn't have much money so I think the Kosher butcher in Green Bay gave me the trim. I do have a fat mushroom head so Big Dallas is prolly accurate. Wish I had an 8x6 but I was maybe stunted in the womb.

Last edited:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think preferring cut or uncut cocks is just what you're used to seeing and having yourself, unless you make a conscious effort to think about it and make a decision about it. I did: I'm cut and wish I weren't. I've advised others not to have their kids snipped. I have set with cut and uncut guys and don't really care very much either way, but perhaps slightly prefer uncut ones just for being more interesting....

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very happy with my peen prolly cut on a bandsaw 66 years ago. During WWII my folks didn't have much money so I think the Kosher butcher in Green Bay gave me the trim. I do have a fat mushroom head so Big Dallas is prolly accurate. Wish I had an 8x6 but I was maybe stunted in the womb.

Hubby has a 8x7 and it takes a semi to haul him threw Dallas crossy LOL. i bet the stork sure got mighty tired of flying that big Ole cock head of yours all the way from green bay to Vegas didn't he? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am cut, and I always found uncut cocks to be such a turn-off.

Now that I am in a relationship with a guy who is uncut, I actually really like them. I sort of wish I was uncut now.
Yeah, if I can't have the dick I was born with, no one else can either. It's almost like a sour grapes or a back lash thing we're taught.

hellomoto12000

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am uncut and definitely think that cut looks better. I think the whole foreskin thing is ugly.
But, in saying that, I wouldn't consider an adult circumcision. I think it has to be done earlier on to have much of an effect on appearance.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hm, quite honestly, you can say that certain foreskins are ugly. But many, many botched circumcisions with scars or color differences are not nice either. In particular, when one has a high and tight cut, the color and texture difference looks terrible in my opinion.
The most esthetic is low and tight (which removes the most internal sensitive tissue).
Only this way it looks as if you had been born without foreskin.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am uncut and definitely think that cut looks better. I think the whole foreskin thing is ugly.
But, in saying that, I wouldn't consider an adult circumcision. I think it has to be done earlier on to have much of an effect on appearance.
Hi hellomoto. Welcome to LPSG. Do you mind explaining what you just said?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The most esthetic is low and tight (which removes the most internal sensitive tissue).
Only this way it looks as if you had been born without foreskin.
Definitely the most damaging type. A guy I know who won a settlement with a gag order said his circumciser called this a "beauty cut." All the mucosal tissue is eliminated and the shaft skin is sutured to the groove behind the glans [the sulcus]. I call it a high and tight though because it is most distal - the scar is higher. As high as it can go.