Conflicted

I'd really want to start PE, just a basic jelq routine (I'm happy with length but girth I want to aim for 6", at about 5.25" right now) but my girlfriend already has "trouble" taking me, as in she's too tight. How long would adding this sort of girth take though? Strictly just doing exercises that requires just lube and no devices of any kind. I know they help with erection quality also, which would be great, but I'm just hoping I could ease into this so to speak so my sex life doesn't go to hell because it's harder to have sex

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 years, at least. Girth tends to take longer. And the better excersizes are advance, but you have to work up to them. At least 3 months of the beginner routine, but probably better to wait 6. And this assumes you are "working out" consistently. Of course after 3 months you can start to experiment and really increase the intensity.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some men are able to add girth relatively quickly. The first 1/2 inch is the easiest (just like the "easy inch" for length gains).

If your girlfriend is having issues with your current size, an extra .75" is likely to cause her more pain.