Confounded! Foiled again!

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got locked out of my account AGAIN, when one of the well-meaning geniuses I'm living with changed my e-mail listing; so, here I am with a new account again and hopefully to stay this time.

Barring any natural disasters. :rolleyes:

So, far I've brought two or three newbees here, if that counts for anything. Aquaman and Razorgirl are my godsibs and will no longer be sharing my account and posting messages under my old handles GuyanaPrince and JackbytheSea.

Basically, I'm all yours (again). Be gentle.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Zounds, Jack! Like a nefarious member of Batman's rogues gallery, you keep popping back up no matter how many times I think I've finally defeated you. What in the world will it take to finally keep you down??? :wink:

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Matt! Thanks for cumming by, doc.

This site just sucks people right in! It's like no matter how old you are, black or white -- when you see LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP on the screen, I guess you've got to look! :biggrin1:

Anyway, I used to type my pass in for them, but, I've learned my lesson. Want a peek, get your own damn memebership!

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This community's like a fresh jockstrap hugging your nuts before the big game, my friend. We're as close-knit as a tallywhacker squished into bad, tight underwear with unshaved balls .. on a hot day. Sweaty, too.

Gross, huh? But, where else could any of us get this kind of this kind of support? :redface: I love this board!