Confrontations

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Have you ever compared your hard penis with the one of a friend? obviously i do not mean a comparison you can have wih your sexual partner, but a comparison in a non-sexual context.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I think there may be a language problem here, ItalianBoy. "Confrontation" (verb: to confront) means an aggressive face-to-face stance, potentially leading to an argument or fight. I think the word you want may be "comparison" (verb: to compare), meaning an examination of similarities and differences between things.

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I did it all the time with my friends growing up, still do occasionally.

ruscular: confrontation?

I heard of whacking off, but not whacking each other with it. This could get very ugly.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by ruscular@Sep 28 2004, 03:37 PM
confrontation?

I heard of whacking off, but not whacking each other with it. This could get very ugly.
[post=257754]Quoted post[/post]​

Or it could be a lot of fun!!!

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my experience, I'd say it was actually a rite of passage. It happend a several times with my HS team and my college fraternity did it every year as an initiation rite. Oh yeah, also compared with my brothers.

ruscular: [/quote]
Or it could be a lot of fun!!!
[/quote]

It's all fun untill someone get their eye poke out!

nicholas

Just Browsing
Media
for my friends, it is not such a big deal. We like to go camping, or travelling, and it is very hard not to "see" one another. Sure, we made joke occasionaly, like the color, etc. But I consider it as part of male friendship. When we were younger, (12-13), we had jerk off together....it was fun....

ruscular: okay, not to be confused with whacking off with each other, to actually whacking each other like a sword fight with your one eye snake! I although have been able to spank a woman's behind with mine. Sort of a guys version of playing with our body as a weapon, while the woman can slap a man silly with her pair of knockers. It's still all in good fun!

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hey, I think it's natural that guys compare their bodies and dicks because every guy wants to be the biggest and best he can!! So for guys I guessit's important to know where they fit in the order of things. :D

D

deleted111

I have compared to several friends I have had over the years. All of my friends have a different stance on my size. Some think its cool, some are just amazed at how large it actually is, some of them think its gross.

Nate
I had a pretty steady jack off friend in high school that we would get together pretty regularly. He is gay now but he used to always stare at my cock when he would jack off laying next to me. I never minded it since I used to stare at him too.

Nate