Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m sure this kind of thing happens to many of us from time to time. I am referring to situations where someone notices the large bulge in whatever you’re wearing and expresses disbelief that it’s real. In my experience, not too many people will verbally challenge you, and when they do, they’re usually coming on to you. Unless I reciprocate the interest, typically I just blow it off in good humor, since I know – admittedly with smug self-satisfaction – that I have a big dick and, furthermore, plenty of others know it, too. Occasionally, though, in some circumstances, I take up the challenge.

The other night I was out at one the local bars, wearing a tight pair of wrangler jeans that did nothing to obscure my large genitals. When I went to the men’s room, this guy who I noticed had been looking at me for quite a while followed me into the men’s room. I am not unaccustomed to this kind of attention, and like I said, I am usually pretty laid back about it. However, I felt aggravated when he commented on my bulge, not rudely exactly, but clearly skeptical. Given that I was about to take it out to piss, anyway, I unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped, and unfurled on a defiant whim to just to shut him up -- which it did for a few seconds before I received an invitation that I had no desire to accept. I should know better, and usually do, but for some reason, I felt provoked.

Actually, my all time best story on this theme occurred many years ago, back in the 80’s, when I was a senior in high school. I was on a YMCA swim team, and we had gone to a regional swim meet. Of course, all the guys wore racing-style Speedo swimsuits, and I filled out the front of mine more than the others. One the men in charge of the event – who, as I recall, was a coach in one of the neighboring towns – pulled me aside in private and told me I needed to remove whatever it was I was using to emphasize my crotch. Dismayed, I pulled down my suit and showed him it was all me. He got a funny look on his face and said “Oh. Well, ok.” Later, after the event, I told my swim coach about it. He laughed and told me the other coach should have asked him about it first so that he could have vouched for me.

Anyway, I thought it would be amusing to hear about experiences other guys have.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah there is alway some wise guy doesnt what to believe the rumours, bulg etc, as was mentioned best way is to drop trousers and shut them up.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's only one thing worse than a person who would quaestion a man with a big bulge.....and that's a man who lets me get on my knees with joy, unzip and find a sock in it.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i get into this all the time.
mostly with strippers,instead of the lapdance i paid for,i get an argument from them saying "that can't be real! that's bigger than(insert big dick guy's name that left an impression on them in life)
crazy! i'm like come on,can a down- on- his luck, hard workin' man just get a lapdance in peace?
and if i show my dick,then i'm the crazy pervert in the strip club who can't control himself.
and if i take it out in RL,i'm the really crazy pervert who can't control himself,and he always wants to show his dick.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some male partners that likes to use me & take me out with them just to get me to make me drop my pants and show-off the size of my dick infront of friends & company they choose <males and females>
It helps to get more attention for them too:wink:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
There's only one thing worse than a person who would quaestion a man with a big bulge.....and that's a man who lets me get on my knees with joy, unzip and find a sock in it.
That's why I freeball! No underwear to hold that sock.

my balls force my penis froward when I am walking only
I am 4.5"* 5 around soft

I tried smaller jeans I just get a VPL instead & a hard on

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media

Or looking at it another way, it could just be another excuse to show off and brag about how huge your dick is.

smaller jeans do not cut it at all

inseam is too long
Not enough leg room (girth wise)
:tongue:

my confidence is not tied to my penis size sorry
It's tied to something else (but I am not going to discuses right now)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Sez who? I wasn't aware you made the forum rules.

Sometimes (ofttimes) people are addressing the OP or just making general comments or observations.

Everything's not about you, ya know. Notice how I used the arrow ^ to indicate I was responding to the person above?

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is even more of an issue for us 'vertically challenged' guys...I almost always have to buy my jeans in the kid's dept...only I don't have a kid's size dick so with the smaller cut,inseam..my dick ALWAYS goes down the leg and usually WELL past the pocket..so you can imagine the looks (mostly of disbelief) from people that I'm packing and not 'packin' ' so it ALL comes down to what REALLY makes the measure of a man..INNER confidence...kinda like the saying 'Clothes don't make the man!' and really neither does a big dick...but SOMETIMES...it's just damn good to look at LOL or to let other's LOOK at...its also like women don't REALLY dress to impress the men...but rather to show up other women...so sometimes ...us big dick men show off for other men :)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m sure this kind of thing happens to many of us from time to time. I am referring to situations where someone notices the large bulge in whatever you’re wearing and expresses disbelief that it’s real. In my experience, not too many people will verbally challenge you, and when they do, they’re usually coming on to you. Unless I reciprocate the interest, typically I just blow it off in good humor, since I know – admittedly with smug self-satisfaction – that I have a big dick and, furthermore, plenty of others know it, too. Occasionally, though, in some circumstances, I take up the challenge.

The other night I was out at one the local bars, wearing a tight pair of wrangler jeans that did nothing to obscure my large genitals. When I went to the men’s room, this guy who I noticed had been looking at me for quite a while followed me into the men’s room. I am not unaccustomed to this kind of attention, and like I said, I am usually pretty laid back about it. However, I felt aggravated when he commented on my bulge, not rudely exactly, but clearly skeptical. Given that I was about to take it out to piss, anyway, I unbuckled, unbuttoned, unzipped, and unfurled on a defiant whim to just to shut him up -- which it did for a few seconds before I received an invitation that I had no desire to accept. I should know better, and usually do, but for some reason, I felt provoked.

Actually, my all time best story on this theme occurred many years ago, back in the 80’s, when I was a senior in high school. I was on a YMCA swim team, and we had gone to a regional swim meet. Of course, all the guys wore racing-style Speedo swimsuits, and I filled out the front of mine more than the others. One the men in charge of the event – who, as I recall, was a coach in one of the neighboring towns – pulled me aside in private and told me I needed to remove whatever it was I was using to emphasize my crotch. Dismayed, I pulled down my suit and showed him it was all me. He got a funny look on his face and said “Oh. Well, ok.” Later, after the event, I told my swim coach about it. He laughed and told me the other coach should have asked him about it first so that he could have vouched for me.

Anyway, I thought it would be amusing to hear about experiences other guys have.

Don't decorate the "cake" too much if you're not going to serve it! :wink: