Confused about my friend / boyfriend

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
2 b honest I don't know, I usually have guys come on to me rather than the other way round and when I see him pulling I think well I don't see any harm in it I guess....

But if I was 'with' him properly I don't think I'd even be interested in anyone else, cos I'd know I'd always be going home with him.... oh that was soppy....

matt, I am from the States. Would you mind defining the term "pulling" or "pull" as you have used it in this thread?. Thanks

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I think you should be straight to the point and honest with him (and yourself). Otherwise, your just wasting your time (and his).

I find in all aspects of life it's best to be honest and forthright. Keeps things simple.

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
Pulling or to pull means to hook up with someone, think it comes from pulling someone to one side (possibly) so if u see someone you fancy and they like u and then you either go off together or take someone home you have pulled lol, use it where u live u never know it might spread!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AWESOME!!!
I am so happy for you both!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:​

Well I've just had the talk with him.....

It went well, I asked him where are we? He looked at me blankly and asked what do i mean. I explained how I felt about him and he just kissed me! I mean full on mach me!

I had to pull back for air eventually and said so... and before I could finish my sentence he told me to Stop, Chev (my best mate) told me everything last week! I've been waiting for you to say something for months. I said well why the hell didn't you! Apparently until my mate had said something he thought I was only interested in fucking him and didn't want more!!

He was going through what I was going thru!!!! I can't believe it!

Fuck the mushy stuff after we, well you know we just laid there in each others arms and I cried! Then he cried! I honestly don't think I've had better sex or felt this fucking happy before!!!!!!

We're going out tomorrow nite and I said so am I coming home with you tomorrow and he just looked at and said "Duh!"

Mattie B (the happiest he's been in 2 years!!!)

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
AWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH Im sooooo happy for you Mattie B!!!!!!!!

Your story gave me a lot of hope......hopefully its my turn soon......

However I actually have some set back on my story...:( my mate is in NZ and I moved to Syd from NZ 3 months ago, and just found out today my mate has been seeing this guy quite seriously now for the last 3 months.....I dunno, maybe its only because Im not in the same Freaken country as he is anymore!!!!! Im so homesick right now.....

Anyway...YAY for you :D