confused about my sexualality.

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

Since me and my g/f split I have found myself fantasying about sleep with a guy with a big cock. I find I get very turned on by a guy with a big cock. I am not sure if it's a stage I am going through or not. I am still attracted me women as much as I was before. I am just a little confused.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use to battle that back and forth. "Oh my God, that pussy was soooo fuckin good, how could you like dick?" Three months later,"Oh my God, that cock hit the spot, how could ya like pussy?" Eventually I learned that I love both and didn't have to choose.

Reactions: Sharkx99

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My suggestion is not too let that mess you up. You select your own label. You may choose to act on these feelings or not. It is YOUR choice.

Fantasies and actually wanting to do something in reality are two different things, but I'm not saying you should or shouldn't act on them, or that it does or does not mean anything.

Act on it or don't. It is your sex life and your choice. Just don't let the fact that you have labeled yourself "straight" up to this point push you in one direction or another. Don't let a label dictate your sexual choices one way or another.

This may be a shocker, but sexually touching another man does not turn you bi. You are either straight or bi, whether you ever touch another man sexually. So don't let that freak you out, and just make the decision based on what you think is best for YOU (whatever that decision may be).

Reactions: Sharkx99
D

deleted858776

i am straight and never been with a guy, Dont really want a physical relationship at all, but like this site and fantasy - thats enough for me - - but everybody has their own desires

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try it! Experimenting with it all allowed to realize who I was truly, instead of letting theory over my attractions get in the way. I love women and I love men. Both turn me on, and rock my world! I will could no longer deny it after having sex with them both.