Confused about my sexuality

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lewis25729, BigGuy is giving you good advice. This isn't anything "urgent" that you have to solve immediately. Take your time. This is especially important because a child is involved.

lewis27529

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thank you all for the great advice. Sometimes we all wonder about “what if?” and I guess that has played a big part on desire to be with women. I got the responsibility of being a father at the age of 18 and although I love my son to death, sometimes I wish he would’ve came later on in my life. Don’t get me wrong, because I would not trade him for anything in this world. But the reason why I bring that up is because maybe my life did move on the fast lane. I’m sure that those of you who have kids probably know how difficult it can be to be a single parent. I could do it by my self, but I don’t want to. When my BF first came into my life I was very honest with him. I said, “when most couples decide to move in together and start a life, they do it with the intention of starting a family. Well I already have all that (me and my son), but you are the last piece that will complete my puzzle.”

Starting this thread and reading the different opinions have really got me thinking… I’m very happy with what I got and I would be a fool to jeopardize it because of a fantasy, stupidity, or me lusting over something I can’t have.

Lewis

Attachments