Confused about size

necro8617: Hello all. I am a new member here (just joined tonight) and I just want to start off saying that I have learned much since I found this sight (I never really believed that there were men out there that were over 9 inches). I guess what I would like to ask you guys is what do you as owners of large equipment really think about this size issue? Perhaps I may be a tad insecure in this area, but I think that may be due to conflicting information which I recieve by the barrell full on a daily basis. I am not small by most people's standards (6.5"x5") but the question I would like to have answered is (if possiable) what do women in general prefer? I know it is stupid to attempt to paint an entire gender with one broad brush, but do you find that most women were/are enamored with your size or is it more a small group that is?

I ask because I have had several conversations with female friends on this matter and I would say that it is 50/50 with half prefering large (over 7") and the other half saying they like more around 6"... Now these woman do not know my size, and I am not in any kind of romantic relationship with them so I don't see how it benefits them to lie.

But you know, in the grand scheme of things perhaps this is a case of six of one, half a dozen of the other, because you can't please everyone....So what do you guys think, has your endowment improved your ability to pleasure women, been nuetral, or a negative (this can apply to guys if you are gay)? And do you think that your life would be much different if you were average? I am curious to get your thoughts.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am rather well endowed, but it does not help me get women at all. Women don't actually know how big I am unless I show them, and I am not one to flaunt my size.

How ever if it I do get to the point were a woman wants to sleep with me, they are not always willing.

I've Heard: It's to Big, GROSS, They let me try and tell meto stop because it hurts to much. Yes there are also some women that do take my size. So yes not all women get incredibly turned on and some are, But I must say almost all women are curious to try.

7x5.5: It's taken me a while to realise that while size might be important for a fling, 95% of the time as long as its within average your fine. I have realised this because I used to prefer large breasts, but the girl who I like at the moment is quite flat - but I absolutely adore her, and would turn down 5 big titted models for a week, for one night with her. When a girl gets to like you, I mean really like you, I am sure the situation is the same but reversed.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it really is a case of everyone being different, there are some women out there who go a bit crazy over a large dick but most that I've been with like it in theory but when it comes down to it find it a bit impracticle.

You sound easily large enough to satisfy almost all women and at least you never have to hear the words 'ouch, ouch, too far, too far'. That's frustrating!

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It's made people curious etc yes. The ex calls me donkey dick and cock rocket etc. I just laugh because it's nowhere near a donkey's size. My cock is only 8x6. What I would not like is for someone to think I was big then I find out I'm not as big as they thought. Therefore I don't make any big deal of my penis.

I think there isn't much difference in the amount of action a hung guy gets vs mr average. I should think the only people at an advantage are the really huge guys, who are known for having a big dick and get 'hunted'. How many people do you know that are renowned for having a large penis? I don't know any either :p

A better factor to look at would be confidence. If you have a 6" cock and loads of confidence you probably get more sex than someone with a large penis who is shy. What I'm saying is don't worry about it.

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well my boy, for the most part women will take what you have to give so long as you give it with gusto. men who think they're not, aren't. men who think they can't, don't. at the ends of the spectrum there are women who perceive they need a big cock and therefore do and likewise women who prefer the small.

my cock is 10 x 7. i have been refused by a few women and i've been with more than my share of size lovers. more over, most of the women i'm with do not indicate a preference one way or the other - although they are satisfied with the experience.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm just going to be a little bit lazy here and repost something that I said back in June ... I think it bears repeating:

It's been my experience that most women are not innate size queens ... seems to be an "acquired taste" among the ladies, in other words. I actually don't think it's something many women give a lot of thought to until/unless there's a large man in their lives. However, it does seem that a fair number, once they've experienced a big guy and if they can handle it well physically, do develop a preference for sizable guys.

My wife is a perfect example. She was certainly not on the prowl for a hung guy when we met, but she admits now (we have been together 11 years, married 2.5 years) that she has been a bit "spoiled" (her word) by me, and would have trouble going back even to "average."

A few additional new thoughts: Penis size is almost exclusively a male fixation. You need only look at this site, which is 98 percent male, to see that ... surely if more women cared deeply about huge penises, more women would be here. To the extent that women DO think about size, I've seen several polls referenced during my time here saying that most rate a penis no larger than 7-8" as ideal.

You are very right; no size will please EVERY woman. But I would say that at your 6.5x5 you are well-equipped to satisfy the vast majority of women -- i.e., those who are neither size queens nor very limited in their physical capacity.

Steve :happy:

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The key thing to remember in the size debate is that size DOES matter, but bigger is NOT always better. There really is a bit of variance in what the perfect penis size is from one person to another. Personally for me, a huge cock is more visually and psychologically arousing, but I'd never want anything more than average when actually having sex with a guy.

SurfrWannab19

1st Like
Media
Honestly, if you've done the work to get to the point where a woman is willing to allow you to remove your pants, there is a very slim chance she's going to reject you because she thinks you're "small."

And believe me, millions of men would kill to be your size.