Confused boy

H123C

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not sure if this is the correct thread to place this but... I thinkkkk I’m gay, I’m still curious. I’ve not done anything with a boy but I’ve tried playing with my a** and not sure if I like that.. I’ve been with girls and feel fine with that but has any one had this experience first? Is this just because it’s myself and I’m still unaware of what I want or?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Take your time. No need to rush into anything. Curiosity is a normal thing. Exploring and experimenting are human nature. Maybe one of your buddies could help you out by experimenting with you.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
20 and yes I’ve had sex with a girl before
A lot of guys like playing with their ass and it doesn't make you "gay". Just go wth the flow and you'll eventually find out w hat you like. Don't get hung up on labels.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A lot of guys like playing with their ass and it doesn't make you "gay". Just go wth the flow and you'll eventually find out w hat you like. Don't get hung up on labels.
Playing with your own ass is no more gay than playing with your own dick. You're gay or bisexual if the look, smell, taste, and / or touch of another man triggers your libido.

Reactions: nicnic

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You do not share your age. Please do not do so. You are discovering who you are as a person. For some, there are no questions; however, for others, this is not such a quick process.

Remember this: Do not feel ashamed, or allow others to make you to feel ashamed by your feelings.