confused,different religions and his small dick, help?

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, been seeing this guy for a little while, only dates in public, although we've gotten more and more physical each time, and I agree to let him come over last night to watch a movie, and my intentions are to watch the movie since I found 5 films with foreign subtitles just for him. We sit down to watch the movie and he gets all over me, and it ends up literally that he is all over me, we're kissing and then I'm basically drenched in cum...
I go and change my dress.
I'm not in a good mood anyway but this kinda killed my mood further, which combined with the fact I finally confirmed his dick's kinda small didn't make me want to jump on him, plus I'm trying to communicate how I don't want him rubbing against me covered in cum when we barely speak the same language, and not coping well with the frustration...

I like this guy, and I like seeing him in public,he's very attractive and I like kissing him, but I already have doubts about the viability of a relationship due to such a huge cultural diff between us (he's muslim) and now the dick thing.

I'm not such a bitch that I want to ditch him right now over the size of his cock, but for me if the sex isn't going to work, it isn't going to work. So do I give it a go..because I don't believe I know everything and maybe he'll have some great moves? Or is it worse to sleep with him then maybe end it? He says after the first time he can go for ages, but do I really want to have to deal with that every time? Plus I'm having a really bad aversion to the smell of cum right now, that's not a good sign is it?

I guess I don't want him to feel bad about his size (he's a big guy stature wise too) and I'm not a complete cow, I'm just really confused. I find him attractive but arghhh I just can't even explain myself properly today. For the record I haven't had a real relationship(as in more than sex) in two years since my asshole ex left after a long and shitty10+yr relationship and I suspect I always hankered after a bigger dick than his, which is why I worry, I don't go around just recklessly hurting people-so this is why getting further involved also worries me.

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all If you plan on getting into a long term relationship sex will be part of it. I dont know how small or big he is but I have read a lot of posts and granted size does matter to a point but so does physical and mental attraction. You can get past the size issue unless you are really just looking for a large dick. He might be an oral expert for all we know, plus he can use his hands and other toys to pleasure you. I wouldn't put him off because he might not be as large as you would like.

It's all up to you how you want to handle this situation. I don't know where you're coming from or what you want but you won't know until you try.

I just had to end a relationship, for pretty much the opposite reasons. The sex was good but we just were two different people and we both realized that so we decided we would be better off as friends. Just talk to him and be honest and you should be able to make the right decision. It might be toughbut it will be bestter for you both in the end. I hope this helped.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doll, you don't need to think of good reasons not to date a guy.

you're obviously uncomfortable or you wouldn't have made this thread. my advice is to call it a day.

also... spunking all over your clothes the first time you get intimate is kinda rude.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
run like hell, try to play the field for awhile to see what really turns u on, sounds like your not really into this dude at all.(and what kind of guy basicly jerks off on a chick he barely knows)
You will likely find an 'average' looking guy to be anything but
Good luck!

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all your replies, I know what turns me on, physically to look at he kinda does, just maybe there's no chemistry. I've met a few guys who do it for me on a chemistry level only only my past experiences with those guys didn't work out so well due to them being commitmentphobic arrogant assholes/plain crazy. I think maybe I do need to just call it a day, this isn't really making me feel very happy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You told him no, and then he came on you. You're not dumping him because of his little dick. You're not even dumping him because he's only going to consider you for marriage if you convert to Islam (probably). You're dumping him because he sucks. He knows what "no" means, and if he doesn't, he understood your body language when you resisted him. And... and... he fucking came on you. In my experience, men who just come wherever the fuck they feel like it think I'm a whore. It's best to move on, in my opinion.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
This guy sounds like a rough diamond. That he came all over you is actually a good sign - it means he REALLY likes you. A lot! Stick with it, and I'm sure he'll make you a really happy woman.

If you dump him now, he'd be right to think you are shallow and cheap. Also, it won't look good that you were intimate just once, then dropped him. It makes you seem like something of a slut - how many other men have you done that with, he'll justifiably wonder, and this might be the start of you getting a very bad reputation indeed.

All too often, great girls miss out on great guys beause they ditch them over minor incidents like this, only to end up in long term relationships with the likes of your shitty ex; men who know how to manipulate and use women by keeping them insecure. Your best option is to give this guy a good long change; who knows, it could be the best decision you ever made?

Last edited:

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you dump him now, he'd be right to think you are shallow and cheap. Also, it won't look good that you were intimate just once, then dropped him. It makes you seem like something of a slut - how many other men have you done that with, he'll justifiably wonder, and this might be the start of you getting a very bad reputation indeed.

Oh really? Did I ask you to judge me? Intimate?? I didn't realise you were privy to the entire ins and outs of our physical contact, or how long we have been seeing eachother! No more intimate bar it was lying down than we were in public thanks. I really find your opinion offensive. HE doesn't think I am a slut, something which he has made very very clear to me. Bad reputation with whom exactly?? Who are you, the purity police? Don't go around calling women you don't know cheap, you might get a reputation for being judgmental.

AlteredEgo- I think what I wrote was open to misinterpretation, I'm struggling to express myself at the moment, we were making out, clothed, what I meant was afterwards, later, I didn't want him to rub against me due to sperm paranoia, just in case as it had gotten everywhere.
He in no way behaved in a manner that was against my wishes after I explained, which is very hard to do when you don't speak the same language properly, and to give him credit he did try and talk it over and was the one trying to open the communication, whereas I was very frustrated and not in a good mood anyway. He's not a total jerk or anything, I just don't know if we'll work sexually and I don't want to mess him about.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
Oh really? Did I ask you to judge me? Intimate??

I think you may have misunderstood me. I was not saying I thought you were a slut - on the contrary, I do not think that at all. Besides, I am of the opinion that being a slut is in many ways a positive thing, but that's a different matter.

My only concern was that this is how your boyfriend may perceive you, if you were to drop him so soon after being intimate for the first time. It might send a negative message, and you should be concerned about that.

This man could be your future soul mate if you you are lucky, so dn't miss this opportunity. And don't forget, the older you get, the less opportunity there is, so don't let this slip through your fingers. The next person you meet could be so much worse.

Please understand, I am only writing with your best interests at heart.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're still missing the point, it wasn't exactly the first time of being 'intimate' as you are choosing to call it, and we haven't had sex so it was hardly 'using him for sex' either. If I don't want to see him any more, I won't care what he think ABOUT me, I just didn't want him to feel that his size/PE problem has anything to do with it. Plus as I already stated he doesn't think I am slutty at all, that doesn't even concern me.

Re getting old, I don't look my age, and I don't feel the need to get any guy, just in case I am single for the rest of my life, it's why I was single for the last two years, I don't need a relationship to validate myself at all, it'd be nice but I don't think hanging onto a guy just in case I am considered too old and haggard at 34 to get anyone else is a good reason to be with anyone. I do, however, believe in giving people a fair go, which is why I bothered to even seek advice on this.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think you may have misunderstood me. I was not saying I thought you were a slut - on the contrary, I do not think that at all. Besides, I am of the opinion that being a slut is in many ways a positive thing, but that's a different matter.

My only concern was that this is how your boyfriend may perceive you, if you were to drop him so soon after being intimate for the first time. It might send a negative message, and you should be concerned about that.

This man could be your future soul mate if you you are lucky, so dn't miss this opportunity. And don't forget, the older you get, the less opportunity there is, so don't let this slip through your fingers. The next person you meet could be so much worse.

Why should she give a shit that some guy she would no longer be dating now thinks she's a slut? I mean if he thought that then his opinion wouldn't be worth giving a shit about anyway.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you put yourself through sex when you know you won't enjoy it?

I don't think there's a shortage of big dicks in the North West.

Of course if you stick to Asians (ie Muslims) then you will struggle to find a big dick. At least, I know a lot of women who have slept with Muslim men and they all say the same thing; "small and can't last".

Jus' sayin :p

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

future soul mate? When he's so horrid to her and doesn't give a hoot whether or not she is comfortable? I think not. Darkhorse, you sound like a complete and subtle troller for misery's own sake. The man must find out sometime what the females of the culture he now is in will tolerate. The OP is in a fine position to instruct him. With his best interests at heart--
!

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I just didn't want him to feel that his size/PE problem has anything to do with it.

But if these things aren't a problem, then what is? It sounds like everything else between you has been really nice up to this point, with much affection, respect, and attentiveness, and now you also know how much he likes you.

You should definately give him another try.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my experience, most Muslim men think western girls are white trash whores whom they can sleep with anytime they want and ejaculate on any time they wish. No matter how nice they pretend to be the end of the day they still think badly of western girls.
(no pun intended)

If you don't find the chemistry that put the ommpphhh in your relationship then just talk to him and tell him you no longer want to see him. Keep it short and sweet, however if you think he is worth it then you have a long uphill struggle to make him understand your way of life.

Good luck

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sooo, what's the problem? The fact that he's a muslim or that he has a small dick?
I really don't see what role religion has to play at all.. Sounds more like you are trying to find all his faults (if this religion is a fault for you) and try to find excuses to make yourself feel safer.

My suggestion, get a dildo and leave men be.

PS: To smartasses up there, I'm a muslim, when you say "Asian" you're talking about Japanese, Chinese etc etc (no offence intended). Muslims are mainly Arabs and what you're lookin at my album by now is a good around 8 inches Arabic dick.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for all your replies, I know what turns me on, physically to look at he kinda does, just maybe there's no chemistry. I've met a few guys who do it for me on a chemistry level only only my past experiences with those guys didn't work out so well due to them being commitmentphobic arrogant assholes/plain crazy. I think maybe I do need to just call it a day, this isn't really making me feel very happy.

If he is a foreigner, and a muslim... then chances are this relationship is doomed.

Even if he seems really westernized, there is a good chance he may revert to a more traditional attitude in the near future....

Or, like many foreign muslims who come to the west... he may enjoy the "looser morals" of western women.... for the purposes of having sex... but will consider you some kind of whore if you have sex with them... in short... even if you fell big time, it wouldn't go anywhere...
And then there's the family, who may cause problems.

Religious differences are hard enough among people who speak the same language and call the same country home... but religious difference coupled with cultural differences are usually a recipe for disaster.

To paraphrase Dolfette--- if it was right... you wouldn't even be asking...

trust your doubt and get out.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True, his being an arse has nothing to do with his religion, when all is said and done. And that's a nice piece of meat in your album. And yes, he was being an arse and the OP just doesn't want to hurt his feelings by putting it that way. I have no suggestions for sugarcoating this.

I am answering the Arabic fellow above Phil, btw

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
True, his being an arse has nothing to do with his religion, when all is said and done. And that's a nice piece of meat in your album. And yes, he was being an arse and the OP just doesn't want to hurt his feelings by putting it that way. I have no suggestions for sugarcoating this.

I am answering the Arabic fellow above Phil, btw
Pretty much agreed and thank you.

I don't consider any woman a whore.