confused,different religions and his small dick, help?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sooo, what's the problem? The fact that he's a muslim or that he has a small dick?
I really don't see what role religion has to play at all.. Sounds more like you are trying to find all his faults (if this religion is a fault for you) and try to find excuses to make yourself feel safer.

My suggestion, get a dildo and leave men be.

PS: To smartasses up there, I'm a muslim, when you say "Asian" you're talking about Japanese, Chinese etc etc (no offence intended). Muslims are mainly Arabs and what you're lookin at my album by now is a good around 8 inches Arabic dick.

Sorry, but you are wrong, there are more asian Muslims than there are Arab ones... if you count indonesians as asian.
But either way... Islam has some pretty strict notions on premarital sex and on marrying infidels.
Not to say all muslims believe or adhere to these teachings any more than all Christians adhere to their own...

But the ones who are so new to the west that they don't speak the language are far more likely to hold more traditionalist views.

Like some catholic cultures.... they have a strong tendency to have a madonna/whore complex... that is... they will try their best to fuck a girl, cause their just as horny as any other guy... but any girl who WILL fuck them, is automatically not good enough to marry.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty much agreed and thank you.

I don't consider any woman a whore.

The attitude I speak of has nothing to do, really, with Islam, or with catholicism. It has to do with culture.

Arab and even Persian Islamic culture is pretty harsh on women.

It is possible to be a muslim of arabic extraction who considers women the equal of men and who does not harbor the kind of notions that lead, for example, some men to murder their daughters or sisters over issues of 'honor'.

However... such an arabic muslim, most likely, would have been raised in the west.

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very surprised at seeing all the negative generalisations about muslims here. It's very discriminatory and bordering on hate-speech.

I would have thought the moderators would have intervened by now.
+1 there, I consider religious conversations to be a very sensitive matter to discuss on any kind of forum.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
PS: To smartasses up there, I'm a muslim, when you say "Asian" you're talking about Japanese, Chinese etc etc (no offence intended). Muslims are mainly Arabs and what you're lookin at my album by now is a good around 8 inches Arabic dick.

I am sure you are referring to me, I did say most Muslim men, not all....

Maybe you are one the few who are more open minded and liberated.

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure you are referring to me, I did say most Muslim men, not all....

Maybe you are one the few who are more open minded and liberated.
Nah, I posted before I noticed you posted too, I actually just noticed your post. I'm talking about some guy earlier

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To clear up the confusion yes he is Arab, yes his religion is kind of a problem and a valid issue here for me as he has said that he would intend to become more strict after marriage. I have no intention of ever becoming muslim (and no I'm not Christian either), so that is where future problems might lie, and yes his dick COULD be a problem, so Darkhorse stop putting words in my mouth thanks. The PE IS a problem, but as Helgaleena kindly pointed out on my behalf, I don't want to destroy the guy.

Perhaps it is an emotive subject but I think his religion is relevant here, but also there are huge cultural differences, and thanks Phil Ayesho for making this distinction above, you also right that the hypocrisy over sex is not confined to any religion, it's a massive problem for a lot of men I have found.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sooo, what's the problem? The fact that he's a muslim or that he has a small dick?
I really don't see what role religion has to play at all.. Sounds more like you are trying to find all his faults (if this religion is a fault for you) and try to find excuses to make yourself feel safer.

My suggestion, get a dildo and leave men be.

Wow, you joining in with DarkHorse on the medieval attitude here? You're Muslim and is that why me finding a problem with his religion is so touchy for you? Safer in terms of what may I ask? And finally in the UK Asian refers mainly to Indians, Pakistanis etc, and NOT Japanese or Chinese people who are generally referred to as Chinese or Japanese respective of what ethnicity they are.

Leave men be? Who do you think you are? The voice of all men? Am I so dangerous and threatening?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ignore them, doll. one is trying to upset you, the other you just hit a raw nerve...which is understandable, given all the anti-muslim feeling we see since 9/11.

i have no issue dating a person of any faith, as long as they don't expect me to conform to those rules.
any person who would want me to convert, expect me to observe traditions, is not giving my spiritual views the same respect i give theirs. i would never want a relationship with such a person.

my sister dated a iranian muslim guy. i can honestly say that he treated her better than any of her other boyfriends have.

you get jerks & gents in every faith and colour.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the strength of your response to this poster is a key to your feelings about the guy you dated. There is not enough chemistry. He is culturally not in sync with you. AND, if you want to have years of not being really sexually satisfied with someone, you better really love the guy in other ways to compensate. Not the one!

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ignore them, doll. one is trying to upset you, the other you just hit a raw nerve...which is understandable, given all the anti-muslim feeling we see since 9/11.

i have no issue dating a person of any faith, as long as they don't expect me to conform to those rules.
any person who would want me to convert, expect me to observe traditions, is not giving my spiritual views the same respect i give theirs. i would never want a relationship with such a person.

my sister dated a iranian muslim guy. i can honestly say that he treated her better than any of her other boyfriends have.

you get jerks & gents in every faith and colour.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I forget how riled up people get since I am in the UK and I think we don't think about 9/11 so much. No disrespect intended to anyone who lost family members or friends...just it isn't a big everyday topic. I certainly won't be entering into a discussion about that on here either.

I'm totally with you on not wanting to convert, and I would be hesitant to get involved and emotionally invested in a relationship with anyone of any religion who might want me to change later on, especially if they themselves said they intended to become MORE religious. So it really isn't that I am anti muslim.

So far this guy has been nicer to me than the other guys/jerks I have been on dates with so, but how viable it is, seems questionable even without my issues!

Why can't life be a bit simpler??!

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't sound like you are off to a banging start- Difficulty with communication, sexual incompatibility and you're asking strangers on a penis forum for advice.

I also agree with a few posters that there is a strong cultural tendency for Asians/Arabs/Muslims to think of women as subordinate and lesser than males. Your friend could be different, but he would be going against a very strong cultural and religious precedent.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I forget how riled up people get since I am in the UK and I think we don't think about 9/11 so much. No disrespect intended to anyone who lost family members or friends...just it isn't a big everyday topic. I certainly won't be entering into a discussion about that on here either.

You are unaware that there is anti-muslim sentiment in the UK? That makes me wonder if you are really in the UK!

Have you not heard of the BNP, the EDL, Jack Straw's recent controversial comment concerning muslim men and rape, the result of the 7/7 attacks, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the fury over the burning of poppies by a muslim group on memorial day, the recently controversy fueled by the imposition of Sharia law in London?

You know what, I don't think this is a real person. It must be an American pretending to be British. It's not possible for anyone in the UK, especially someone dating a muslim, not to be aware of these things.

This profile - Thegirlforyou - is fake.

Last edited:

H_Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Leave men be? Who do you think you are? The voice of all men? Am I so dangerous and threatening?

You need to make your mind up, you're clearly confused as hell.. First it's his dick, then his attitude/cuming on you and now the fact that he would be "strict" after marriage. You're only together for a little while, then again you had marriage discussions? I think you need to put yourself together, all this story just shows how upset are you at breaking up with your ex.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
This is just a troll thread. Don't waste time trying to reason with the OP.

Thegirlforyou is a fake profile.

Check some of 'her' other posts for comparison; In this thread - which relates to religious and cultural differences - she uses stilted English, and frequently expresses frustration at her inability to communicate; she's masquerading as someone that doesn't have English as their first language. But then, if you read some of her other posts, she is suddenly fluent in English, communicating difficult concepts with ease.

Look at 'her' entry on the thread http://www.lpsg.org/258633-what-is-a-safe-size.html for example - she suddenly becomes as articulate as a professor: -

This question isn't really answerable since any woman will vary in depth through the course of her menstrual cycle - in case you don't know, the cervix lowers and raises back up dependant on which bit of the month a woman is in, added to the fact all women are going to vary in size anyway. Just ask what your partner likes and be respectful/gentle if you are too big. There's a thread on here somewhere with a link to a view of the cervix every day for a month, it might interest you.

I call foul.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm totally with you on not wanting to convert, and I would be hesitant to get involved and emotionally invested in a relationship with anyone of any religion who might want me to change later on, especially if they themselves said they intended to become MORE religious. So it really isn't that I am anti muslim.

So far this guy has been nicer to me than the other guys/jerks I have been on dates with so, but how viable it is, seems questionable even without my issues!

Why can't life be a bit simpler??!
us brits likely can't remember the date of the london bombings. perhaps, with our history with the IRA etc, terrorism didn't come as such a shock. maybe it depends on the area...

how many billions of men are there in this world?
just because he's nicer to you than some other guys, doesn't make him a good match. somewhere out there you'll find guys who treat you well AND have the chemistry and shared outlook on life.
but for now, stop worrying about finding 'the one' and instead start finding yourself. it won't be until you understand yourself and your needs that you'll start making the smart choices.

Last edited:

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
us brits likely can't remember the date of the london bombings.

Speak for yourself - you're obviously a total ignoramous! The day was 7/7/2005. Everyone I know remembers it, and it WAS a big deal.

perhaps, with our history with the IRA etc, terrorism didn't come as such a shock. maybe it depends on the area

Also, there had been no IRA attacks for about a decade before this event.

I'm very, very surprised at you , dolfette, for backing up this troll in the unlikely view that she's blissfully aware that there is a huge anti-muslim sentiment in the UK. It's very, very strange indeed.

Only last week, the issue was brought back into public awareness, because Anjem Choudary - a renouned Islamic extremist - illegally set up "Sharia Controlled Zones" in UK cities.

Anjem Choudary and Islamic extremists set up Sharia law zones in UK cities | Mail Online

It was on the front page of the Sun, the most widely read paper in the country.

Is Dolfette in league with this troll in some regard, I wonder? Perhaps it's her, or a friend, under a different profile name?

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is just a troll thread. Don't waste time trying to reason with the OP.

Thegirlforyou is a fake profile.

Check some of 'her' other posts for comparison; In this thread - which relates to religious and cultural differences - she uses stilted English, and frequently expresses frustration at her inability to communicate; she's masquerading as someone that doesn't have English as their first language. But then, if you read some of her other posts, she is suddenly fluent in English, communicating difficult concepts with ease.

Look at 'her' entry on the thread http://www.lpsg.org/258633-what-is-a-safe-size.html for example - she suddenly becomes as articulate as a professor: -

I call foul.

What planet are you living on? Not sure what I did to get up your ass so much but I'd like to request that you leave me alone. I suspect you are the troll.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What planet are you living on? Not sure what I did to get up your ass so much but I'd like to request that you leave me alone. I suspect you are the troll.
sweetheart, put him on ignore.
the site is so much prettier without him in it.
if he starts sending PMs, posting on your wall or following you to other threads then report him to the mods.

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media

How on EARTH can you pretend to be unaware of the huge anti-muslim sentiment in the UK?

How long have you been here? A week?

Are you unaware of active political groups like the EDL, that regularly protest against Islamic Extremism, causing a huge media spectacle with their clashes with the police?

What planet are YOU living on?!