Confused Str8 Men Hitting On Gays

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Ball Walker, Jan 9, 2008.

1. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

at one point i realized that i get hit on by married men. i couldn't understand it. for me it's black and white. gay, single, want to be with gay single guys.

then i woke up to the real world. there are bi guys and there are gay married guys (i suppose).

i don't hit on nor flirt with straight (str8) guys but still bewildered why str8 married guys hit on me.

worse, so clueless when it comes to being hit on. it takes a while to realize what's going on and then its too late. one married guy would always ask me about tube steak. did i like tube steak? i didn't know what he was talking about and told him that i had never heard of tube steak. he just laughed. later it hit me - tube steak = dick. that's why he kept laughing. someone else confirmed that is what he was talking about.

then another guy asking me to cook him breakfast. why would he ask me to cook him breakfast? it made no since for me to cook and bring a str8 coworker breakfast. a friend told me that meant that the guy wanted to have sex with me. i was like how did you get that from him asking me to cook him breakfast?

as you can see i'm a bit slow in the flirting area. duh! and still don't understand why str8 married men hit on me.

your thoughts?

2. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yep. I know what you mean. By the way, would you like to come over to my apartment and look at my artwork sometime?

:biggrin1:

3. hoodedbilad

hoodedbilad New Member

Albums:
    There's an element of curiosity in many so-called straight men (I include myself here). A gay friend of mine once told me that most straight guys are only a couple of drinks away from their first gay experience!

4. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    In my case, it more than a couple of drinks at a post-party my freshman year in college. Made the switch to being bi and never looked back.

5. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    amen to that! most guys are only a few drinks away. i havea few stright friends who seem to compete with who can do the gayest things with me in public with out loosing their "stright-ness" i still dont get it.

but iv never had some one come on to me and ask me to cook them brekfast or if i like tube steak before? but im just like the TC i would prob be so oblivious untill it was too late =[

6. pavement

pavement New Member

Isn't it usually "Do you want to come up and see my scratchings" ?.

7. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Sometimes my buddies want to get amorous. It usually happens when they've been drinking. It happens to straight guys who come on to other straight guys too. Men just have a hard time expressing their emotions. I think there'd be a lot less confusion and sexual tension if we all were more honest about our feelings. It's ok to say you"like" someone. You don't necessarily have to fuck them.

8. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

To me it sounds like some of the guys might actually be taking the piss out of your gayness. It's sad but true that there are still some straight men around whose only way of accepting gay men is to take the mickey out of them.

9. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

wonder what I'm doing wrong? :frown1:

10. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

--
    Dude - whilst some people are 100% straight, there's a whole world out there of people that are between that and being totally gay. At the end of the day one of the key questions is whether we as humans can ever really be totally sexually satisfied with having just one person?? Your wife might fulfill 90% of your needs but 10% would like either another girl or perhaps even secretly a guy. A guy might be happily married, but be 10% gay and as a one off might see his opportunity to fill a gap in his sexual needs.

Just go with the flow is my advice and dont judge any of these married guys until you really get to know their homelife situation,

Damian :biggrin1:

11. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    Perhaps, we are more likely to flirt or come on to a gay guy, because they are less likely to be offended. compared to flirting with a 90% like myself.

I started off as 90% straight now 80% - the more I'm on this site, and the more I flirt, the gayer I feel. (Well some days anyway).

Tend to agreed, that would not know what the hell they were talking about with tube steak etc. and why ask a guy guy if he likes cock, isn't it obvious.

12. bigmix

bigmix New Member

mine is on the way around. I'm str8, not sure that 100% or not (however, I still like women), I just sometimes have a look on some nice looking guy at the gym as his body is bloody envious, like the way to admire how hard he has tried to keep it in shape. I'm kinda bit plump now, less working out, not as fit as last 10 yrs. my 6 packs not that sharp anymore :(

anyway, I still got some (which I could say 'a lot') gays hit on me!!!

it's been first happened at my teens, around 16!! and always happened ever since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why, however, I could save myself from them every time. just only some hugs and touches that really hard to avoid.

and last 5 yrs, when I joined the new work place, I had to go out with my boss, who I never known that he's gay. (my gay friend told me that you didn't have gaydar!!).

I went out to some other towns with him to check around some other branches, and we have to share the same hotel room. normally, 2 guys together, getting naked by accident is normal, like showering or changing, however, he was always naked when we were in the room..

I found that he watched the TV while playing with his dick and sometimes looked at my bulge (in my boxer).

we shared the same bed, that's ok. the 1st night, he tossed and turned and I felt like he went in and out the bath room again and again. so I asked him if he needed some pills to ease his slumber, he denied and asked me if I could see how he felt at that moment.

I was so tired so I didn't answer anything, then fell asleep. I don't know for how long that I felt asleep, what woke me up was the feeling of touch on my crotch!!! he was playing my package, and my boxer was gone to the feet!!!

that was my first experience of being touch by gay with very very close.

I, then, got out of the bed and act like nothing happened (as it was my first week of that job, and I didn't wanna lose it) then walked into the bath room for a while to take it easy and realised what I should say to him.

finally, I walked out of the bath room, he acted like soundly sleep. and he acted like nothing happened on the next morning!! so do I.

the 2nd night, I decided to sleep on the floor with the blanket. he didn't ask me why. and the trip went so silent since then.

after getting back, I resigned from that place, and find a new job.

I don't know how you (str8 guys and gay guys) think on this. for me, it's kinda frustrated and really don't know how to say it out loud, kind of embarrassing also (at that moment).

13. OandyO

OandyO Member

Albums:
    Want to get drinks sometime? :biggrin1:

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Why would you want him to look at your artwork for when you have a big organ to play with in the corner?

:smile:

15. invisibleman

Gold Member

16. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

There are huge numbers of straight men who no matter if you give them a gallon of everclear, they will NEVER sleep with a gay or bi man, It just wouldn't happen, this site is different because "straight" men are a little more openminded. Those same straight men that wouldnt sleep with a gay man after drinks wouldn't be on this site.

17. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

True.

18. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

in my humble opinion, it was wrong for him to "take advantage" of you like that. you did the best thing by leaving that job. hitting on a person can happen without touching a person. and that's what guys should consider. verbal and physical are two totally different things.

19. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

how funny! now i get it. but if you met me and said that i wouldn't have gotten it. perhaps there is a book out there that can help me?

20. D_Ball Walker

D_Ball Walker New Member

true.

Draft saved Draft deleted