Confused Straight Hot Head

Yea know, I think you're right, that feels like the most reasonable thing to do, I'll go ahead with that then hehe. Although we haven't talked since that night, I guess he's just doin life stuff lol

He may be ambivalent about talking to you, fearing your reaction and waiting for you to initiate a move. Like I said, if he knows the reciprocation is offered willingly, without pressure, with sincerity and love, you could both have the most mind-blowing sex of your lives. Just make sure it's in a time and place that's safe and where there won't be interruptions.

You also said he's tired of being treated like meat. I don't think that will be an issue with you given your feelings toward him, but he may be very sensitive to it. I'm going to sound like a pop psychologist and repeat the old saying that great relationships are based on open and honest communication.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He may be ambivalent about talking to you, fearing your reaction and waiting for you to initiate a move.

Why would he be ambivalent? I mean this isn't the first time making ot and being sexual (well second time), and I never see him around campus anyway. I pretty much only see him if I go to hang out at his place off campus.

Why would he be ambivalent? I mean this isn't the first time making ot and being sexual (well second time), and I never see him around campus anyway. I pretty much only see him if I go to hang out at his place off campus.

Your reaction to the kiss wasn't exactly fireworks and roses.

Smaccoms said:
He even told me he's been having a lot of regrets lately about some stuff that he's done. I think thoughts of what he done t people he cares about it holding him back cause he's terrified he's going to do it again. He's seems really depressed about this stuff still.

That's the second time you mention that's he in a rough patch, feeling guilty about cheating on his gf, worrying about leading you on, and he still thinks he's straight. I truly suspect he doesn't know where to go with you because of all the potential things that could happen, such as having to admit he's bisexual, perhaps fears he's using you for a rebound, or you break-up and he loses a good friend. Depression is a terrible aphrodisiac.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your reaction to the kiss wasn't exactly fireworks and roses.

That's the second time you mention that's he in a rough patch, feeling guilty about cheating on his gf, worrying about leading you on, and he still thinks he's straight. I truly suspect he doesn't know where to go with you because of all the potential things that could happen, such as having to admit he's bisexual, perhaps fears he's using you for a rebound, or you break-up and he loses a good friend. Depression is a terrible aphrodisiac.

Why cant it all just work out? He likes me and we both know it. I like him and we both know it. This is so frustrating, why is it that all the uys interested in me that I am interested in as well too fucked up for any kind of relationship at all AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Why cant it all just work out? He likes me and we both know it. I like him and we both know it. This is so frustrating, why is it that all the uys interested in me that I am interested in as well too fucked up for any kind of relationship at all AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Keep in mind we're viewing this situation from only your perspective. Can you ask your mutual friend what her thoughts are? She'll know much more.

I'm likely being overly cautious. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

Either way, seems like you two have a thing for each other so I say give it a shot.