Confused!?!?!?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
You have stated to him that you arent ready for sex so you ARE NOT doing anything wrong by sharing a bed with him. If he cant control his urges (asleep or awake) and be happy with you just spending the night with him then that is a issue for him to deal with.

But for your own piece of mind and possibly safety then yes, you probably should stop spending the night with him. If he cant understand why you dont want to share the bed after he's been acting this way towards you, then again its a issue for him to deal with.

Sure he is a man and wants sex, but just because you are in his bed doesnt mean he can stop being a gentlemen or considerate.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I daresay you should NOT sleep in his bed. I mean... why put yourself in this situation? And why do that to him anyway?

All this I don't care how you feel, I'm not ready so back off, sounds more than a bit unilateral to me. It's all good you're not ready, but have some consideration for the other part. Why put him in this situation?

All in all, this "we'll do it like I want, we'll stop it whenever I want, I , I , I , I" shows YOU might be the one needing to review your behavior.

I have had a relationship (albeit brief) without sex once, but she was more: "OK, I don't want it, but I do care about you, so I will try to make it so you won't suffer as much". Awesome woman, wish there were a lot of them around :)

Pax.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he is not able to instigate a proper and frank conversation with you about your sexual relationship; he doesn't seem very able to control his nocturnal activities (honey, he's awake and using you as a masturbatory device) and says you are a tease then the only thing I can recommend is that you look for a get out and quickly.

If the reason he's with you is becasue you are eventually going to buckle in and give him what he wants regardless of what you want, the man isn't worth staying with. He doesn't have the emotional maturity it seems to get from you any real reason as to why you are unprepared to have sex after 9 months, or put in some reassurance to you; and seeing that he wants to take his own satisfaction from you whilst you are unconsenting is wrong and a little bit creepy.

The fact that he also holds your position against you is an example of the emotional blackmail that this man, who given his age with regard to yours, (I'm assuming he's more experienced- and nothing more) this kind of behaviour I feel might be more apparent further down the line.

If you love him and want to make the relationship work, I'd advise not sleeping with him as he's obviously confused about what signal you think you are sending him. He is a man after all and thinks mainly with his dick.(read above posts to see that) If after a given period of time the relationship is still hanging on the sex act issue and your giving him what he wants, then I'd tell you to leave him and look for somebody who loves you in the way you need him to.

It isn;t that this is all about you, but unless you feel secure in the realtionship it will never develop properly.

All this I don't care how you feel, I'm not ready so back off, sounds more than a bit unilateral to me. It's all good you're not ready, but have some consideration for the other part. Why put him in this situation?

All in all, this "we'll do it like I want, we'll stop it whenever I want, I , I , I , I" shows YOU might be the one needing to review your behavior.

I have had a relationship (albeit brief) without sex once, but she was more: "OK, I don't want it, but I do care about you, so I will try to make it so you won't suffer as much". Awesome woman, wish there were a lot of them around :)

Pax.

I coudn't disagree with you more. If shes not ready for a sex then she's not ready period. It's not about not caring how the other person feels, if anything shes problably cares a bit to much. Eveyone has boundaries in a relationship and she should be able to be in a realtionship and not have sex or have all the sex she wants.

Being virgin not that long ago and in a long term realtionship I know first hand it's all about setting ground rules and boundaries. We all know that when things are getting hot and heavy people can tend to stop thinking with their brain. And remeber he doesn't like the rules and boundaries she has set for herself when it comes to sex then he doesn't have to be in the relationship.

I have to wonder LuckyClover if he is with you because he has the virgin fantasy. Some men like the idea of being with a virgin. They take great pride in being your firsts. Or like Huw Ginnit said maybe he thought this virgin thing would be some sort of phase you would get over once in a long term realtionship; that he could draw the line in the sand a little farther and farther until you are doing what he wants...

You have stated to him that you arent ready for sex so you ARE NOT doing anything wrong by sharing a bed with him. If he cant control his urges (asleep or awake) and be happy with you just spending the night with him then that is a issue for him to deal with.

But for your own piece of mind and possibly safety then yes, you probably should stop spending the night with him. If he cant understand why you dont want to share the bed after he's been acting this way towards you, then again its a issue for him to deal with.

Sure he is a man and wants sex, but just because you are in his bed doesnt mean he can stop being a gentlemen or considerate.

This is a huge issue and one that seems to stem from the desire for people to believe that equal status in relationships equalizes the sexes in sexual natures as well. It doesn't. Men and women are wired differently. Her behavior is the equivilent of waving a piece of steak under the nose of a hungry dog just because she can. If the dog bites then we blame the dog when the dog was acting within its nature. So too can mental acuity be compromised prior to, during, and immediately after sleep. We are, after all, putting our concious, moral, law-abiding brains away for the night to allow our symbolic, instinct-driven subconciouses time to exercise. In our dreams we are free and in those states between complete wakefulness and complete sleep, the consequences of what we say, think, and do aren't protected by morality. We aren't gentlemen and we aren't considerate in our subconcious minds. His subconciousness is perfectly aware that he's sleeping next to an object of sexual desire and it doesn't care a whit about what's right or wrong.

Beds are highly charged sexual places when they are occupied by two people between whom there is sexual attraction and who are in a commited romantic relationship with each other. The combination of social, psychological, and physical closeness is a recipe for disaster where one party has entered into the place and time where sex is most likely but has no desire of entering into sex. Assuming her boyfriend is physically able and reasonably fit, she's putting herself at risk. Relying upon the male to be eternally vigilent may be noble, but it ignores the reality of the situation.

I seriously question why either party would put themselves in this position. He clearly wants sex with her, hopes that sleeping with her will lure her into wanting sex with him. He sees his lover entering his bed, feels her close to him, smelling her perfume, feeling her hair, her body, touching her with his body and his hands, kissing her. I can't tell you how women interpret those sensations, but I can tell you that it is highly erotic for men. This is proven by his reaction of gaining an erection and reaching climax!

Too I wonder if she isn't enjoying the controlling aspect of this bedroom dynamic. She may like that she can push the boundaries, inciting him to desire without fulfilling it; using sex as a lure, creating the maximum amount of expectation and desire without any intention of fulfilling either. So long as she continues to deny sex, there is an important aspect of the relationship that she controls. She can permit or deny sex at any time because the law says she can, no matter how far she pushes the limits of expectation. The further she goes, the more control she feels. It's an unhealthy dynamic and ultimately places both parties in jeopardy because it depends solely upon the male to restrain himself in a time and place where he has least restraint.

It's appealing to our better natures to think we're always in control of ourselves conciously, semi-conciously, or subconciously; that beds, bedrooms, sleep, physical proximity, and sensory perception have nothing to do with sex. Psychology and physiology tell us differently and it is foolish to ignore what so many other other cultures including, until recently, our own, took for granted: it is unwise for a woman or a man to place themselves in positions where each may be sexually compromised and no place is more so than two lovers sharing a bed alone.

With no disrespect, I believe your position is naive and unreasonable given the circumstances. The OP's words are saying one thing while her actions are provoking another. It's unfair to the boyfriend to say his actions are his blame alone given the inconsistency of communication between them. The OP is no more innocent in this than the boyfriend.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lately my boyfriend keeps hinting at the fact that he is really frustrated because we still haven't had sex together. When I met him he knew I was a virgin and that I wasn't ready to have sex yet. He said that it wouldn't be a problem waiting for me to be ready but lately it's all he wants to talk about...Then a few nights ago I woke up to my boyfriend squeezing me so tight I could barley breathe

:rolleyes:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

He's 30? He wants to get laid. He's been laid before and he liked it and he wants some more. He's lying about being willing to wait for you. The sleep humping? Also lying about that. That's pretty creepy.

Do you really not know this? How many more PJ cuddle parties do you think he's going to tolerate??

You are putting yourself at risk for being raped. And if his swimmers get too close you could get pregnant.

Until you decide you are ready for sex, sleep with your teddy bear.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, what the fuck, guys? You all KNOW he was faking that sleep-humping bullshit! And it's not creepy..IT'S FUCKING DANGEROUS! One day you're going to wake up to him "encouraging" you to have sex with him by holding you down while he penetrates you. You are just one red cunt hair away from being raped. Get the FUCK out! :mad:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, what the fuck, guys? You all KNOW he was faking that sleep-humping bullshit! And it's not creepy..IT'S FUCKING DANGEROUS! One day you're going to wake up to him "encouraging" you to have sex with him by holding you down while he penetrates you. You are just one red cunt hair away from being raped. Get the FUCK out! :mad:

Minus the c-word, I just said the same thing -- look up. If he did rape her under these circumstances, he'd probably get away with too.

Minus the c-word, I just said the same thing -- look up. If he did rape her under these circumstances, he'd probably get away with too.

Because those circumstances wouldn't necessarily constitute rape in the mind of jurors.

See what I mean about the time, place, and relationship? Go sleep in your own place before it comes to that.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because those circumstances wouldn't necessarily constitute rape in the mind of jurors.

See what I mean about the time, place, and relationship? Go sleep in your own place before it comes to that.

I doubt the police would even press charges. Especially if she continues the cuddle parties after the sleep humping/fucking stuff. If he can fuck in his sleep, he can rape in his sleep too.

Are some young women really this naive?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I coudn't disagree with you more. If shes not ready for a sex then she's not ready period. If she's not ready then she needs to stop dating men who clearly want sex; and she damn sure needs to stay out of their beds! It's not about not caring how the other person feels, if anything shes problably cares a bit to much. Eveyone has boundaries in a relationship and she should be able to be in a realtionship and not have sex or have all the sex she wants. True, but not with an experienced 30 year old man thats just silly.

Being virgin not that long ago and in a long term realtionship I know first hand it's all about setting ground rules and boundaries. We all know that when things are getting hot and heavy people can tend to stop thinking with their brain. And remeber he doesn't like the rules and boundaries she has set for herself when it comes to sex then he doesn't have to be in the relationship. Nor does she. If she values her virginity she needs to walk away from him and keep her ass out of mens beds! :mad:

I have to wonder LuckyClover if he is with you because he has the virgin fantasy. Some men like the idea of being with a virgin. I wondered that myself. They take great pride in being your firsts. Or like Huw Ginnit said maybe he thought this virgin thing would be some sort of phase you would get over once in a long term realtionship; that he could draw the line in the sand a little farther and farther until you are doing what he wants...
That is also a possibility . . .

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. :tongue:
He's 30? He wants to get laid. He's been laid before and he liked it and he wants some more. He's lying about being willing to wait for you. AGREED! The sleep humping? Also lying about that. That's pretty creepy.

Do you really not know this? How many more PJ cuddle parties do you think he's going to tolerate?? If I were serious about keeping my virginity, after the first time he humped my stomach and ejaculated on my nightie I would have left. Not just his bed but his life. Bottom Line: She is acting like a silly child and has no business in any mans bed.

You are putting yourself at risk for being raped. And if his swimmers get too close you could get pregnant. Until you decide you are ready for sex, sleep with your teddy bear.[/quote] :biggrin1:

I doubt the police would even press charges. Technically, the police wouldn't press charges, she would. The tricky part would be convincing an American jury that she had no idea sex was a possibility. Afterall, they did have a verbal agreement/contract. Especially if she continues the cuddle parties after the sleep humping/fucking stuff. This is where the antiquated, "she was asking for it" defense comes into play. If he can fuck in his sleep, he can rape in his sleep too.

Are some young women really this naive?
Apparently so.:frown1: What's worse is she is so indignant about it. Clearly she is way too young to be having sex, which is fine. She needs to get the fuck out of his bed and stop putting herself in positions where she could potentially be raped.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
With no disrespect, I believe your position is naive and unreasonable given the circumstances. The OP's words are saying one thing while her actions are provoking another. It's unfair to the boyfriend to say his actions are his blame alone given the inconsistency of communication between them. The OP is no more innocent in this than the boyfriend.

Why?..She has openly told him thats she doesn't want sex yet he is the one that wants her to share the bed. She has done the right thing and suggested she doesn't stay to take the temptation away from him. I feel bad for the girl, she is trying to keep her beliefs etc but compromising to also make him happy by putting herself in that situation

Why?..She has openly told him thats she doesn't want sex yet he is the one that wants her to share the bed. She has done the right thing and suggested she doesn't stay to take the temptation away from him. I feel bad for the girl, she is trying to keep her beliefs etc but compromising to also make him happy by putting herself in that situation

She is ultimately responsible for keeping her virginity and she risks it, whether by force or a momentary lapse of judgment. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions and trying to make him happy by sleeping with him is another paver on that road. I don't think there's a guy out there that truly believes a girlfriend who is willing to spend the night with him in his own bed really wants to stay a virgin. It's naive for a woman to think it's all innocent and non-sexual; particularly with a man who she knows wants to have sex with her. With men, actions speak louder than words. He's got morning wood, he's horny, his girlfriend is in bed with him, and things go downhill from there. A, "suggestion," to not sleep with him tells me she's not so sure of what to do. If she values her virginity more than the relationship she should have never have entertained the idea to begin with. A more experienced woman would have seen right through that ploy. It does not do to tempt fate no matter how well-intentioned.

To paraphrase Cervantes, whether the girl hits the cock or the cock hits the girl, it always turns out badly for the girl.

I'm a little surprised that everyone seems to think shes brought this all on herself. As a women I know that sometimes my sex drive is low and other times I can't get it enough but that doesn't mean that my boyfriend has the right to sleep hump me, and if he does I'm not asking for it because I shared a bed with the man I love and trust him to respect my body as much as i do.

I have a few friends who are married who say that they go through dry periods where their wives don't want to have sex with them but the wife doesn't sleep in a different room to signal no sex. If that was the case I seriously wonder how many people would not be sharing a bed every single night.

Do I think Lucky Clovers boyfriend was sleeping when this happend...NO

Do I think she brought this all on herself and is the one to blame...NO!!!! If he didn't want to wait for her then he shouldn't have said he would and if he didn't think he could share a bed with her than he shouldn't have invited her in the first place.

Do I think she should sleep over again....NO!! Burning Venus is right sleep with your teddy bear or get a body pillow!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
She is ultimately responsible for keeping her virginity and she risks it, whether by force or a momentary lapse of judgment. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions and trying to make him happy by sleeping with him is another paver on that road. I don't think there's a guy out there that truly believes a girlfriend who is willing to spend the night with him in his own bed really wants to stay a virgin. It's naive for a woman to think it's all innocent and non-sexual; particularly with a man who she knows wants to have sex with her. With men, actions speak louder than words. He's got morning wood, he's horny, his girlfriend is in bed with him, and things go downhill from there. A, "suggestion," to not sleep with him tells me she's not so sure of what to do. If she values her virginity more than the relationship she should have never have entertained the idea to begin with. A more experienced woman would have seen right through that ploy. It does not do to tempt fate no matter how well-intentioned.

To paraphrase Cervantes, whether the girl hits the cock or the cock hits the girl, it always turns out badly for the girl.

Or possibly she likes to believe that she can trust her boyfriend to control himself, and forget about a more experienced woman knowing better, what about any descent man (boyfriend) being respectful.

Lucky..get yourself out of that bed, at least just for awhile.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In an ideal world a virgin should be able to sleep in the same bed as a man and he wouldn't see it as an enticement to make a move, unfortunately it's not an ideal world. And a wife sleeping with her husband or a long term gf sleeping with her bf and not wanting sex isn't the same, that first time of sex is something men want more desperately than any other time they're going to have sex with you.